It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra shot in Texas?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong but if its wounded and doesnt not bleed even while alive isnt it dead? but then again how is it alive?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They sure look similar to me WOS. No gums surrounding the teeth is weird too. Makes you wonder why these creatures are showing up now? Do you think one or more got out of experimental scientific labs, around the country or something? I wonder if the dna results will ever be released to the public? This is extremely interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think Whitley Streiber was having the tests done. If I remember correctly...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We are looking at pictures of two different creatures here. They look nothing alike. The shapes of the heads are entirely different and there is no full picture of the one with the shorter snout.

My question is what is the deal with the picture of the creature we are only seeing the head of? It is definately not the same creature of the other one.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Heads up!

On coast to coast am with Art Bell *TONIGHT* 10:06 p.s.t.

Sat 10.16 >>
First Hour:
Author Whitley Strieber will present an update on the Elmendorf Beast.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have been following for chupacabras for a while now. It isn't quite often that you find a picture of a dead "mystery creature" that isn't explained within a week. I realize that I am stretching this out quite a bit, but what if chupacabras are actually..... ZOMBIE DOGS!!!! Although that is probably wrong, it would explain the lack of eyes, hair, and blood, along with the easiness with which the ear snapped off! And their liking of warm, squishy goat organs of meatiness!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
As most of you know by now Whitley Strieber was not on coast to coast with Art Bell on Saturday as scheduled. His wife Anne Strieber had a stroke on Saturday. Whitley was going to to do an update on the Elmendorf Beast. I guess he had some pretty interesting information, on what they found. When this interview will take place is unknown, at this time. Whitley requests that we all say a little prayer for Anne.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
totally zombie dogs..thats the first thing I thought when I saw the pics and heard the description. It would also explain the alive dogs barking at it but being scared too. The alive dogs know its a zombie, for sure.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The zombie dog/creature isn't so far out, after you read this on Linda Moulton Howes web-site. Check out the newest photos there!!!!!

www.earthfiles.com...

This is almost unbelievable!
It's like a walking dead creature. Linda is going to be on Coast to Coast am with George Noory On Friday October 22, during the first hour. She's going to be talking about animal anomalies.

[edit on 10/20/2004 by MountainStar]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Awww, how cute, I want one!" - my g/f, after looking at the photos...

I've got just one problem with this story:

How did that guy shoot it in the eye of all places? Wasn't this thing UNDER THE HOUSE when it was shot???

Ok, I admit that shot could have just been dumb luck but, .22 rounds have been known to travel up to a mile (or more, depending on the power load). Why isn't there (any mention of) an exit wound behind this things ear?

[edit on 10/20/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One of my better parts of boy scout camp is the story the rifle instructor told us the first day. Two boys were messing around with a 22 when one was shot in the stomach. The bullets messed up his meaty organs until they exited his body.

One at his shoulder.
One at his elbow.

The doctor who operated on him wishes he would have been shot with a .30-06. It does not take much to stop a 22 bullet once it has entered the body. Bone will stop it. And I'm not sure for animals, but when a human is shot in the head with a 22, the bullet will disintegrate inside the skull, leaving no exit wound. Hitting it in the eye probably was just a lucky shot, and there is a good reason why there is no exit wound.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If it wasn't for the large teeth I'd have said this looked like a baby kangaroo. What's with the legs? Surely a dogs hind legs aren't much bigger than its fore legs?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
and it ain't a chupacabra!

According to several experts, the animal is of the Canidae family (the same as any household or wild dog).

"All wildlife experts seem to believe it's a coyote with mange," said Capt. Donnie Puckett of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD).

Puckett also indicated the earlier stories were exaggerated when they quoted that one game warden was "totally freaked out."

Mystery Animal Identified

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Poor thing...it makes my heart feel heavy in my chest! Very sad!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
na that ain't el chupacabra thats might be a new dog or something, the chupacabras from mexican folk tales is said to be a alien or something and they can walk on their hind legs and have long nails as it is said. many goats were mutaleted think about it that dog thing looks weak but anyway how can it kill and rip it apart as well or as fast without thumbs think about it. if any one wants the tail give me a heads up.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
those 2 pics are definately the same animal......
the problem is where did it come from, lol?

That is not the same Chupacabara talked about in Chile, no.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Very interesting...My bet is on a Zombie dog since I had sources tell me there is a virus being engineered much like the Resident Evil T-Virus.

But I admit I could very well be wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just another thing of someone deciding to shoot something they know nothing about. Good job..clap clap clap

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Very interesting...My bet is on a Zombie dog since I had sources tell me there is a virus being engineered much like the Resident Evil T-Virus.

But I admit I could very well be wrong.

i hope what happened in resident evil doesn't happen cause i dont think i can fight zombies without peeing my pants

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If it happens i'd love to have a shotgun with some nasty slugs...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join