Obama would make a better Commander in Chief than Romney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I will admit that maybe I am wrong.It is possible that Obama could turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread.In fact,I hope I am wrong.But after three years of not being able to find a job I have become cynical.Or, it could be I am right and we are all going to pay the price for the stupidity of some.But hey,what the hell.What do I know? I am just one person expressing my opinion,exercising my First Amendment Right to speak my mind.I still have that right,don't I?Or did Obama take that away too?You don't have to like what I say.But for now at least I have the right to say it.So,my friend why don't you take a look around and ask yourself,"Do I like the path this nation is taking?" If the answer is yes,then go ahead,enjoy the Kool-Aid.And by the way,in answer to the original question as to who would be a better Commander-in-Chief? I will say that it doesnt really matter.As long as we have a Congress that consistently puts their own bank accounts ahead of the state of the nation,any president we elect will be a lame duck.Once again,that is just my opinion.Hell,I could be way off.Oh,and one other thing.I don't really spend that much time on the internet.And the air quality here precludes me taking in too much air.I have allergies. lol

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i wasnt trying to offend you my friend. i just hate seeing anyones hate for one side(obama) blind them from seeing they all walk and talk like a duck.

the way i look at it this country is intentionally divided and the last few elections pretty much show the game is being played to a perfection.

now if we just pretend and think like the average american who pays more attention to american idol then the elections i would have to say they must perceive that obama would be a better commander in chief.

he took down osama, if u believe the official story.
he closed out the war in iraq mostly,
and he has the war in afganistan on a path to being over.

we all will agree that anyone on ats is not an avid american idol watcher so we dont really believe that all the politicians are what they appear to be.
edit on 8-9-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

No offense taken.This is what I call a lively discussion.Although,I will admit that I get a bit carried away at times.Being out of work in this current economy has made me bitter and cynical.But like the old saying goes,"Things can only get better." Right? They can't get any worse?Can they? lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join