Obama would make a better Commander in Chief than Romney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i really dont even think i need to list any reasons because its just so obvious!

its crazy to see the democrats steal the love of military from the gop this year. i remember a time when all the gop cared about was killing osama bin laden.

what do you all think? who would be a better commander in chief?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
i really dont even think i need to list any reasons because its just so obvious!

its crazy to see the democrats steal the love of military from the gop this year. i remember a time when all the gop cared about was killing osama bin laden.

Both have an amazing potential to kill and dominate. Both have the potential to be amazing hitlers with total disregard for human life. BUT Obama does have the peace prize.. It's a tuff choice. I think whomever is in charge will run a great WWIII.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

no i actually do think obama has this competition hands down compared to romney. its not even a tie!

how could anyone argue differently?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

This is how I prove I'm the world's sexiest man. Don't argue, it's obvious.

I don't think either make a good President. I think they are almost perfectly balanced in their craptasticness. I have said this a million times, and I'll say it again. If Obama becomes president he is essentially going to be able to do whatever he wants as there will be no need to stay moderate to win a 3rd election. Romney will have to remain somewhat moderate and likeable if he wants a second term. I hate voting for the lesser of two evils. I don't think either is 'less', just that one will be restrained a bit more. Then perhaps we can usher in a president that actually has our interests at heart.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Both have an amazing potential to kill and dominate. Both have the potential to be amazing hitlers with total disregard for human life. BUT Obama does have the peace prize.. It's a tuff choice. I think whomever is in charge will run a great WWIII.

Peace prize for daily drone strikes

With Romney being religious and whatnot, I'm not sure he should be down with just randomly killing folks.

That's probably the only nice thing I can say though.
edit on 6-9-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Who would make a better commander in chief?

Lets see:

The people who weren't dumping on the military during Abu Grab and other examples of MSM sensationalism.
The people who weren't leaking operation details of national security.
The people who weren't cheering with glee for Bradley Manning and Assange.
The people who constantly try to gut defense and then turn around and say how great the milttary is because if they had their way there would be no military at all.
The people who have the opportunity to end sequestration that is going to put hundreds of thousands of servicemen out of work and get pink slips just in time for the election.
The people who sued the military to have longer voting opportunity.
The people who didn't bomb,Libya,Pakistan,Somalia,Yemen.

Which would be everyone not named Obama or Democrats.

Hell Obama killed Bin Laden all by himself.
edit on 6-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The only thing I can say to that is...Where have you been the last four years?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Romney could show up and do NOTHING and he would make a better commander in chief than Obama.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

This is how I prove I'm the world's sexiest man. Don't argue, it's obvious.

you may be the sexiest man in the world but that doesnt change the fact that obama is obviously the better man to be commander in chief.

i could have stated a reason i believe this like the order to kill osama bin laden, but id rather wait and see why people may think differently.

i didnt want to change the discussion to if or when bin laden was killed.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Romney could show up and do NOTHING and he would make a better commander in chief than Obama.

because he was a high school bully? that is obviously what you were getting at here.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

so many anti obama posters here and i still dont have one solid reason ROMNEY would be better fit for commander in chief.

im not asking if you hate obama or the democrats here.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

because he was a high school bully? that is obviously what you were getting at here.

At least he's a citizen.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

At least he's a citizen.

you forgot to point out he isnt muslim too!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Romney will outsource the wars.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

so many anti obama posters here and i still dont have one solid reason ROMNEY would be better fit for commander in chief.

I gave you a reason. Because he is a satanist. In general, people who are satanists love evil and people who love evil usually enjoy killing people... And that is what war is all about. BUT Obama is also a satanist who loves killing as well. Plus he has the added plus of the peace prize cloak which allows him to sneak up on people who don't expect him to kill them.

It is a tough choice.. but both would have the US military at their disposal and both would be involved in at least 4 wars.

I think they should join forces and rule the world together. They would totally dominate.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Romney has leadership experience in both private sector and government.

How is Obama's support from the troops these days? He did not even keep his promise to have a beer with the Seals that raided the Bin Laden compound. He must have forgot they did anything.

Obama Speech to Soldiers Met with Silence: Should Military Dutifully Applaud President?
www.sodahead.com... 2899991&page=7

If you ask me Obama really doesn't care for the troops and as for his speech tonight how about a little less talk and alot more action?

edit on 9/6/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: because

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
To be quite honest,I cannot say for certain that Romney would be better than Obama.The only way to know for sure is to wait and see,assuming Romney wins.I do know that this nation cannot survive another 4 years of Obama.He has shredded the Constitution,destroyed the economy,and spat upon the very basic fundamentals upon which this nation was founded.I intend to vote for neither Obama or Romney.I feel that Romney would be a better president than Obama but that is not exactly setting the bar very high.I also feel that Gary Johnson would be abetter president. I could be right,I could be wrong.I am sure there are many people,myself included,who were hopeful that Obama would be a better President than Bush.Thats not to say I voted for Obama,because I did not.But once he was elected I was certain he would be better than Bush.We were all wrong on that point.
Having seen what Obama has done to this country,and having heard what Romney wants to do,I feel that Romney would be a better choice than Obama.But not the BEST choice.As I stated though,we cannot know for certain until long after the election.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming
Romney winsI do know that this nation cannot survive another 4 years of Obama.

this country survived 8 years of bush, so what are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't see how you can compare the two.Bush had a private agenda.That was to get Saddam Hussein.Period.Obamas agenda is far more sinister.Obama hates everything America stands for and wants to destroy us.He bowed to the Saudi Prince!No American President should bow to any foreign leader.He denied that he was Muslim until he was elected.Now he flaunts it.Frankly,I would not care about his religion if he had been upfront about it.He wasn't.
Also,Bush was not a great president,I will admit that.But Bush at least loves America.Obama has trampled the Constitution,destroyed the economy(with the help of the Democrat controlled Congress) and has done nothing to slow the bleeding out of our nation.In fact he has made things worse by sending more jobs overseas,while granting amnesty to 800,000 illegal immigrants.The only consolation in that is that many illegals are now going back to their home country because even they cannot find enough work.Here in Texas there is an expansion project on a major interstate freeway going on.This is a multi-billion dollar project.But instead of giving this job to an American Contractor,Obama stepped in and gave the entire project to a Chinese Contractor.Ok,sure SOME Americans will get a job from this but the money,in the BILLIONS will go to China.That is why I say we cannot afford 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

log off the internet and get some fresh air my friend!

just saying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join