It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgot to do this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey everyone! I actually forgot to do this when I first signed up, so here I am now!

My name is Jason, I'm a strong follower of Conspiracy theories, Extraterrestrial life outside our planet, and pretty much everything ATS has to offer. I look at every thread, every idea, with an open mind and I don't judge others based off their opinion, I mean, everyone has a right to their opinion.

I'm very interested in giving back to the ATS community, as well as expanding my knowledge of the Truth.

I would say this all began for me several years ago, I always just knew something more was going on, that the Government lied to us about different subjects, but it was the X-Files (cliche, I know!) that really got me interested into reading up on it all. The show itself was just amazing, and to think I used to hate it before I even watched a single episode! (Now I've seen them all, at least twice!)

So anyways, I'm ready to expose the truth with all of you guys, about secret societies plotting world domination, political lies, the truth about Alien life, and all things paranormal.

Let's do this...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KaosVox

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Nice intro, I think you'll fit in well here....did you bring cookies....

Des

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah I forgot to do my introduction as well .... Who knows I might get around to it some day ... Welcome to ats hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm still contemplating doing an intro. Been awhile though.

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KaosVox

Welcome to ATS, Kaosvox.
Nice intro. I am also a huge fan of the X-Files.

Did you bring your tin foil hat?
Zombie repellent?
Bullcrap detector?
You are going to need them.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Haha thanks everyone!

I did bring cookies! Chocolate chip cookies at that, I'm willing to share too.

As for tin foil hats, repellents, and the such--- I do not have any of it. I know BS when I read/hear it though, it's pretty obvious. And tin foil hats is only for the crazy ones! We're not crazy, just misunderstood.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KaosVox

Oh yeah....misunderstood.....riiiiiight. I keep forgetting. Lol
Reminds me of a members signature I saw on ATS, the other day.
It said "We are all here because we are not all there."
I love it.
Enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaosVox
Haha thanks everyone!

I did bring cookies! Chocolate chip cookies at that, I'm willing to share too.

As for tin foil hats, repellents, and the such--- I do not have any of it. I know BS when I read/hear it though, it's pretty obvious. And tin foil hats is only for the crazy ones! We're not crazy, just misunderstood.

We always keep spares for new members....Welcome Gifts from your new family.....

Oh, BTW, it's your week to take care of Conspiracy Kat.....

See how much we love you.....

Des

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh man, haha, that's too funny! I better put those items in a safe place... as for the cat... well that cat better get alone with my other cat! Don't want a cat fight to break loose in my house!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome KaosVox

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks a lot Johnny! Very informative post, and I'll dig through all of those links now!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi there! WELCOME! =^.^=

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
welcome to the mad house loved the x files too

top topics

join