It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[un]Official 2012 Obama DNC Speech Thread….What did he mean and do you believe it?

page: 8
16
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident


Uh, what is the point of that statistic?

The economy was in free fall

Should we count the number of teeth in your head during round two of a fifteen round match?


It's quite a simple point. In Jan 2009, what was the #1 pressing need in America? That number, in fact the whole trend of the unemployment picture should have easily told him what the main problem was. Say whatever you want, President Obama did not make Job creation his number one concern as President, it was Healthcare.

I stand by my assertion, had Obama made getting America back to work his main focus of his Presidency, he would have had a cakewalk into a second term.




posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by theconspirator
Every undecided voter in america who saw both was captured tonight.


I would say almost no undecided voters seen either speech. it is a infomercial (both RNC and DNC) to capture the energy of their base.

The debates is when (some) of the undecided voters may check in for a few minutes.


But those who did are usually the ones that motivate the ones that don't. And since last night was a train wreck to say the least, it's over. It's finally over.


Train wreck?
I watched the speech, it was pretty electrifying.

Here is the issue. People whom watched the speech with their mind made up clouded their perceptions. What you need to do is look at the opinions of those whom did watch whom were unsure either way and their perceptions, because thats all that matters.

Watch the polls. that actually does help.

I cannot weigh in on the speech because I am jaded..most on ATS cannot give an actual opinion that is valid in any universe due to being jaded..and you calling it a train wreck is clearly a unvalued opinion..I suspect Obama could have literally raised the dead and turned a senator into gold and you wouldn't be impressed...but, you, and I, are dismissed anyhow..we don't count because our mind was made up before we went into this.

So..we watch the -actual- independents (if any of them watched).


I value my opinion thank you very much; though it disagrees with yours byabout 180 degrees ...
"Train wreck..."
"tee -r-a-i-n w-r-e-c-k"..keep chugging that koolaid though.


We now know that all those high sounding ideals and promises mean"jack"....

"Dude" that blinkey frog is freakin' me out!

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by theconspirator
Every undecided voter in america who saw both was captured tonight.


I would say almost no undecided voters seen either speech. it is a infomercial (both RNC and DNC) to capture the energy of their base.

The debates is when (some) of the undecided voters may check in for a few minutes.


But those who did are usually the ones that motivate the ones that don't. And since last night was a train wreck to say the least, it's over. It's finally over.


Train wreck?
I watched the speech, it was pretty electrifying.

Here is the issue. People whom watched the speech with their mind made up clouded their perceptions. What you need to do is look at the opinions of those whom did watch whom were unsure either way and their perceptions, because thats all that matters.

Watch the polls. that actually does help.

I cannot weigh in on the speech because I am jaded..most on ATS cannot give an actual opinion that is valid in any universe due to being jaded..and you calling it a train wreck is clearly a unvalued opinion..I suspect Obama could have literally raised the dead and turned a senator into gold and you wouldn't be impressed...but, you, and I, are dismissed anyhow..we don't count because our mind was made up before we went into this.

So..we watch the -actual- independents (if any of them watched).


I value my opinion thank you very much; though it disagrees with yours byabout 180 degrees ...
"Train wreck..."
"tee -r-a-i-n w-r-e-c-k"..keep chugging that koolaid though.


We now know that all those high sounding ideals and promises mean"jack"....

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)


If he makes it through the reelection and the economy finally normalizes, you are gonna
have a hell of a time.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by theconspirator
Every undecided voter in america who saw both was captured tonight.


I would say almost no undecided voters seen either speech. it is a infomercial (both RNC and DNC) to capture the energy of their base.

The debates is when (some) of the undecided voters may check in for a few minutes.


But those who did are usually the ones that motivate the ones that don't. And since last night was a train wreck to say the least, it's over. It's finally over.


Train wreck?
I watched the speech, it was pretty electrifying.

Here is the issue. People whom watched the speech with their mind made up clouded their perceptions. What you need to do is look at the opinions of those whom did watch whom were unsure either way and their perceptions, because thats all that matters.

Watch the polls. that actually does help.

I cannot weigh in on the speech because I am jaded..most on ATS cannot give an actual opinion that is valid in any universe due to being jaded..and you calling it a train wreck is clearly a unvalued opinion..I suspect Obama could have literally raised the dead and turned a senator into gold and you wouldn't be impressed...but, you, and I, are dismissed anyhow..we don't count because our mind was made up before we went into this.

So..we watch the -actual- independents (if any of them watched).


I value my opinion thank you very much; though it disagrees with yours byabout 180 degrees ...
"Train wreck..."
"tee -r-a-i-n w-r-e-c-k"..keep chugging that koolaid though.


We now know that all those high sounding ideals and promises mean"jack"....

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)


If he makes it through the reelection and the economy finally normalizes, you are gonna
have a hell of a time.


Been hatin' life for right about 11+years now still hoarse from screaming at the tv over the bailouts; the patriot act; and Obamacare"passing"!

The country I grew up in is gone; disparaged daily... "fundamentally transformed "as it were.

Finally Gave up cable tv for satellite radio. Couldn't bear to see Feinstien; Boxer or Pelosi's faces even one more time! Though I don't think my liver will survive another 4 years of this abuse....

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why the hell would anybody want romney to win. This election is not just about the politics of both partys, but something much MUCH more important. This election is about not allowing the RNC to control the United States Democracy with overwhelming amounts of money! Millions and millions have been spent by the RNC the last couple of years to change the thoughts of the vast majority of Americans who voted for a democrat in 2008. If they succeed in that plan, democracy as we know it will forever be at ransom to the highest bidder! WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE TO SEE?



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
He didnt need to lay out any specifics on what he is doing exactly. Bill Clinton did that the night before. His job was to inspire and motivate people to go out and vote for him. And thats what he did! Everyone agrees on that, except for foxnews and other republicans. The anchors on foxnews last night were too mad becuase they knew he was effective.


It's not going to make a difference. Obama and Clinton motivate the far left right now and most people are moderate and Romney is more moderate. I think ROmney will win unless the Obamas do strange things with Diebold machines and ACORN gets them fake voter registrations that illegals can use to vote with. And we all know that is what is going on, and it's useless to deny it.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator
 





Why the hell would anybody want romney to win.

Anyone who still loves this country enough to want to vote out the marxist faux President who is ruining this country faster than water falls over Niagara.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Obama won by a landslide last election. To bet on him losing this time, it not a safe bet. But who knows, like I just said, the RNC has spent alot of money on right wing social engineering.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


I wish you could read that whole post with an open mind.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by thepresident


Uh, what is the point of that statistic?

The economy was in free fall

Should we count the number of teeth in your head during round two of a fifteen round match?


It's quite a simple point. In Jan 2009, what was the #1 pressing need in America? That number, in fact the whole trend of the unemployment picture should have easily told him what the main problem was. Say whatever you want, President Obama did not make Job creation his number one concern as President, it was Healthcare.

I stand by my assertion, had Obama made getting America back to work his main focus of his Presidency, he would have had a cakewalk into a second term.


In factd Obama doesn't give a ratz AZZ about jobs because he is more interested in forcing more people onto the welfare rolls and into govt dependency because that is the socialist way. His whole modus operandi is more govt more socialism. He cares about his Union friends though.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Obama won by a landslide last election. To bet on him losing this time, it not a safe bet. But who knows, like I just said, the RNC has spent alot of money on right wing social engineering.


I have an open mind already thanks.The problem is not having an open mind. The problem is that I don't agree with Obama and his socialist and communist radical friends and associates. I didn't fall for his lies in 08 and I sure as heck won't fall for it now, and I think a whole lot of other people also see through him now.

And no, he didn't win by a landslide. A landslide is what Reagan had.

edit on 7-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No I could not believe my eyes or ears.
It meant , hes a lie, cheat, thief, gangster, fake, criminal, misfit., I could go on,,

I watched with my mouth wide open saying to myself,
What ?? Are you blind? deaf? oh just stupid.
What did he just say ?? Whos he talking about? OMG ,,total disbelief .

Can stand there and tell pure false truth and lies to our face !!!!!!!
And think we are stupid enough not to notice ><

OMG < OMG



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Obama doesnt care about jobs? Of course! I see it now. You are right. I mean, we were so much better off 4 years ago! Oh look what I found! An article about sept 2008. Read it if you want, but what does it matter. Your brainwashed. www.pewtrusts.org...



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi
 

You know what? there is a big - big difference telling the people you ran a marathon that didn't happened than telling the people "I will bring the troops home in 6 months if I am elected president" and of course lets not forget "I will cut the deficit in half in my first term if elected president"

Big / big / big difference - the first promise especially involves lives of our young people. Want me to spell it out more simply - he is a real proven lire that has cost a lot of lives so far since elected. Shell we add up the lives since he became president and did not bring troops home? Oh that's right - the big bad Bush - wouldn't let him bring the troops home.

I voted for this sack of crap and it is not going to happen again. Shame on him the first time and shame on me the second - but there isn't going to be a second time.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Dukesy because: misspelled / grammer



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I read all 8 pages and saw the DNC. I only had one question and it has yet to be answered at this point. The question is:

What is Obama's actual set plan to increase employment and reduce the national debt? Anybody?
edit on 7-9-2012 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
He can say all he wants, but the fact remains he, the Dems, don't control the house or congress, so partisanship will stop any idea he has, and the same if a republican was Pres. NO ONE cares about us, only what looks good to their party lines.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by thepresident


Uh, what is the point of that statistic?

The economy was in free fall

Should we count the number of teeth in your head during round two of a fifteen round match?


It's quite a simple point. In Jan 2009, what was the #1 pressing need in America? That number, in fact the whole trend of the unemployment picture should have easily told him what the main problem was. Say whatever you want, President Obama did not make Job creation his number one concern as President, it was Healthcare.

I stand by my assertion, had Obama made getting America back to work his main focus of his Presidency, he would have had a cakewalk into a second term.


In factd Obama doesn't give a ratz AZZ about jobs because he is more interested in forcing more people onto the welfare rolls and into govt dependency because that is the socialist way. His whole modus operandi is more govt more socialism. He cares about his Union friends though.


That's ridiculous because even actual Socialists, which Obama is clearly not, want as many people working as possible. You know why? Because the country is easier to run, amd the upper-class gets even richer when as many of the peasants as possible are working. Seriously, which maniac came up with, and then spread this ridiculous idea that a) Obama is a Socialist, and B) that Socialists WANT people getting handouts and contributing nothing? Total joke. It makes me sick that so many Americans are gullible enough to believe this.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 
How can you believe anything this person says when nothing he campaigned on came to pass other then Obamacare.
If Obama was a personal friend of yours out in the real world and he made promises to you and kept none of them would you fall for it again?



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by Grimpachi
 

"I will bring the troops home in 6 months if I am elected president"


It begs the question, though: Did Obama leave our troops in harms way, so that he could use this statement in an attempt to retain his position as President?
Or, are his advisors telling him that this was a strong position of Ron Paul and his supporters, so it would possibly bring some ship-jumpers back to his side?
Or something else altogether?
edit on 9/7/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
NO, but in RAMMING OBAMACARE DOWN OUR THROATS, HE LET THE ECONOMY BURN TO THE GROUND!

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by Grimpachi
 

"I will bring the troops home in 6 months if I am elected president"


It begs the question, though: Did Obama leave our troops in harms way, so that he could use this statement in an attempt to retain his position as President?
Or, are his advisors telling him that this was a strong position of Ron Paul and his supporters, so it would possibly bring some ship-jumpers back to his side?
Or something else altogether?
edit on 9/7/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp



new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join