It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC/DNC power grabs, a real discussion by Ben Swann and radio host, Jerry Doyle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Doesn't matter where you stand in policy, most of you will appreciate what they have to say. This is an important discussion we should all be having and embracing.

There is a possible movement of grassroots BLOWBACK coming. My favorite part is when Ben says he had several tea party organizations approach him (off the record) that they are planning to oppose bending over and helping Romney (volunteer, get out the vote) in the general election because they are obviously being disrespected by the RNC.

edit on 6-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Nice find, Prez!

I started a thread this week, from a conservative prospective, about the fraudulent vote at the GOP convention. What a disgraceful move!

What’s even sicker is the fact that you can hardly find a story about what happened at the GOP convention, and the DNC pulled the same damn stunt!!! WTF?

These guys in your video are exactly right; journalism is dead in America.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Any blowback they recieve is completly deserved.

What they did was borderline criminal IMO. What is the point of taking a vote if it is all scripted?
edit on 6-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. It seems that this 2 party scam is being acknowledged more and more by American citizens.

2012 will be the beginning, not the end.
edit on 6-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That's the dude from Babylon 5! Awesome!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
That's the dude from Babylon 5! Awesome!

Yea, I heard about that but had no idea because I never watched that show before.

new topics

top topics

join