It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I experience a time rift/portal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

Did you feel sick after this was over? DIzzy, nauseous, shaky, ears ringing? I've felt like i've lost time before and felt sick after. Just wondering if it effected you physically.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I like reading your experiences and all the weird things you've had happen. I enjoy all threads like that.
OP...I would have been floored if that happened to me!!! I have had time go by really fast and repeated an hour before (It's in one of the threads here) but nothing like what you and wylekat ever had happen...just weird.

edit on 11-9-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have experienced these time rifts more than once. The most recent which was 3 weeks ago I will never forget. I was at my friend's place mixing using virtual dj on my imac. While I was mixing I was paying close attention to the clock on the upper right hand of my screen. From the time I started recording to the time I stopped recording only about 30 minutes had passed on my imac's clock. Throughout my session I noticed an incredible amount of cars pass on the street outside the window. At the moment I hit Stop Recording, a total of 3 hours & 33 minutes had been recorded.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know what you mean. One time I got on a plane for a 40min flight, and I started my stop-watch before I got on (it was in my bag in storage.) When we got of it claimed more than 20 hours had passed. I demand a refund of my time dammit :p

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

Since a NDE in the '70s (I was a teenager at the time) I have been left with many changed perspectives,one of the strongest being the belief that "Time is not linear - We are"
Occasionally since then I have experienced things before they actually occur - sometimes only minutes ahead and sometimes weeks or even years. The "catchup" moment feels rather like being thrown into a very cold river "somewhere else". Perhaps the oddest one of these was when I was crossing the main road in town some years ago and suddenly "saw" a friend, who lives in another town, half way across - the conversation went :
Me: What a surprise to see you here...
Friend: You won't see much more of me if you don't finish crossing the road.
Then suddenly all was gone and it hadn't happened (I was left mentally shaking my head to try & make sense of it) ... until 3 weeks later when exactly the same happened, but for real this time. The conversation was word for word the same. It still puzzles me!
What happens? Why does it happen? I wish I understood. I only know time is not how we are taught to see it.
Unsurprisingly this is something I have never told my doctor - I have no wish to be 'committed'!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i'm wondering what's going on as I was at one time having lots of these things happen and now suddenly it's completely ceased except for the normal time flies stuff...one day I left the hotel room at 8 am before I knew it it was 12 in the afternoon and it seemed like we didn't get anything at all done for being there for three hours but electrical work is just boring and made me zone out I would think. I just wonder what happened last year and the year before was chock full of these happenings as explained in the OP and others at this thread and then a chunk of time this past decenber january 2012 and feb 2012 through the month of march 2012 was a complete deja vu and then the deja vu ceased and the weird happenings also ceased.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Were you moving at the same speed the entire time? If you zoned out, or weren't fully aware it is possible that you drove out of the town really fast, and it took you 5 minutes, but then on the way back you drove slower so it took 15 minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join