It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science; a full movie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Enjoy a different thread, you are just one of a bunch of members who continue to respond to something they dont care for or agree with. Another individual with meaning and event in their life

Geez, I don't even get props for "giving it another chance"? Oh well, haters gotta hate, I guess.

Let me know how that $35 bottle of water works out, all right?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Drunvalo is VERY convincing. I was completely taken in by the guy after everybody else fell (except David Icke). He seems so genuine, but later found out that he preaches a lot of truth, and then twists it his own way. In my opinion, it puts people in their own world ... and I think this is the worst case scenario because no matter what you tell them about the atrocities going on, there is nothing they they will do about it because they feel they have their own reality and that will save them. Well, I hope the 18th breath or whatever he calls it saves you from getting put into detention camps in the end.

I do think we have our own reality to a point, but I do believe that we share a collective conciousness also, and this includes the good things, as well as the extremely sick things that go on. Meditation is great, it helps us discover ourselves and do amazing things, and discover peace. But denying the bad things is denying part of ourselves.
edit on 11-9-2012 by moralcompass because: A second thought.

Denying the bad things by saying that it is not your reality only makes them worse. It's like denying your negative emotions, which just bottles them up and explodes in the end.
edit on 11-9-2012 by moralcompass because: A third thought

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by moralcompass

In my opinion, it puts people in their own world ...

I would have more of a problem with that if I actually liked the real world.

And there's the catch.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by jiggerj

Really? A voice? Im sure your life has been very eventful.. you cant handle peoples voices

Im done with the whiny crap and those who choose to ignore the video but intend on commenting against it .. makes no sense.

There are a lot of voices that are fingernails on chalkboard to me. Really, I would've watched if not for the voice.

I'm not alone in this. Here:

A neurologist reports in a medical journal that a woman got epileptic seizures by hearing the voice of Mary Hart, a host of the syndicated television program "Entertainment Tonight."

Mary Hart's Voice Causes Seizures

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That puts a whole new meaning to "sound of pain"...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Here's one slice of "real world" for you.

After having a good laugh at that joke in the "Return of Thoth" video, I started reading the comments on it, and while there were a few negative ones, they were mostly bizarrely accepting that the fellow in the Guy Fawkes mask was really the physical manifestation of this ancient spirit. So I set out to find out who he is...

There's a guy in the comments named "ElijahGreen" who appears to be said person, from his comments. Looked for "Elijah Green", found this:

http:///nCRuL4WW (it looks like ATS doesn't like pastebin, so you'll have to create the url yourself -- pastebin dot com slash nCRuL4WW)

Okay, that's interesting, looks like the guy's real name is Nathaniel Gromalski. Let's go look for him:

www.facebook.com...

Looky there, there he is! Scroll down a bit and you'll see that he's got a picture from 24 August that looks right out of the video, sans the mask. And, sure enough, one of his friends is also familiar...

www.facebook.com...

Sure enough, there's "Jordan David", our little chipmunk talking friend. He has a nice picture of "Thoth" on his profile, and in the comments, says that it's Nathaniel Gromalski.

Now, back in that pastebin file, there was an odd notation:

Also, Nate's bio says:
Born 9/10/1985 Died 7/20/2009
I'm guessing this refers to him realizing that he's Thoth and waking up, if you will.

That does seem rather odd, no? I wondered what might have happened to old Nathaniel on 20 July, 2009. Back to "teh Interwebs", and what do we find?

florida.arrests.org...

Well, whadya know? He was arrested that night! Turns out, in fact, that he was arrested three times in 2008 and 2009, including for credit card fraud $300-$5000

florida.arrests.org...

Now, I don't know if old "Thoth" turned his life around on that July night, I certainly hope that he did. But I'm not sure I'd be sending him my credit card information for his "ancient secrets", lol

And, OP, I know you will make some snide remark about all of this, but it's your guru who is hanging out with criminals, lying about scientific facts, and making fun of the people who follow him. You want to defend that behaviour, I will certainly agree that you need enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

That puts a whole new meaning to "sound of pain"...

You laugh, but it's very true. I spent a semester with my hands over my ears because the teacher's voice was like inserting needles into my brain.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm going to try this One More Time since I didn't get any answers to my post on page 7.

Is this Spirit Science movement based in Science (or anything that can be corroborated) ?

Where is any other historical data that backs up these ideas? Where is the science that backs up these ideas? What writings from Egyptians do we have on Thoth that backs up what this channeling says concerning him?

If not, why call this Spirit Science if it's not based in science?

There are 5 questions above I'd like answered please.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Here's one slice of "real world" for you.

After having a good laugh at that joke in the "Return of Thoth" video, I started reading the comments on it, and while there were a few negative ones, they were mostly bizarrely accepting that the fellow in the Guy Fawkes mask was really the physical manifestation of this ancient spirit. So I set out to find out who he is...

There's a guy in the comments named "ElijahGreen" who appears to be said person, from his comments. Looked for "Elijah Green", found this:

http:///nCRuL4WW (it looks like ATS doesn't like pastebin, so you'll have to create the url yourself -- pastebin dot com slash nCRuL4WW)

Okay, that's interesting, looks like the guy's real name is Nathaniel Gromalski. Let's go look for him:

www.facebook.com...

Looky there, there he is! Scroll down a bit and you'll see that he's got a picture from 24 August that looks right out of the video, sans the mask. And, sure enough, one of his friends is also familiar...

www.facebook.com...

Sure enough, there's "Jordan David", our little chipmunk talking friend. He has a nice picture of "Thoth" on his profile, and in the comments, says that it's Nathaniel Gromalski.

Now, back in that pastebin file, there was an odd notation:

Also, Nate's bio says:
Born 9/10/1985 Died 7/20/2009
I'm guessing this refers to him realizing that he's Thoth and waking up, if you will.

That does seem rather odd, no? I wondered what might have happened to old Nathaniel on 20 July, 2009. Back to "teh Interwebs", and what do we find?

florida.arrests.org...

Well, whadya know? He was arrested that night! Turns out, in fact, that he was arrested three times in 2008 and 2009, including for credit card fraud $300-$5000

florida.arrests.org...

Now, I don't know if old "Thoth" turned his life around on that July night, I certainly hope that he did. But I'm not sure I'd be sending him my credit card information for his "ancient secrets", lol

And, OP, I know you will make some snide remark about all of this, but it's your guru who is hanging out with criminals, lying about scientific facts, and making fun of the people who follow him. You want to defend that behaviour, I will certainly agree that you need enlightenment.

Star for you, that quick thorough research deserves respect
I apologize for coming off boldly earlier, clearly your opints were valid, thank you

~Love is an art

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LoveisanArt

Just applauding this thread. I was recently shown this series as well as information on the sine waves and the time cube Saturn matrix. Holy crap this needs to get out

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join