It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science; a full movie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicole101

Totally agree

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

and when you dont know what God is.. thats a bold statement to make.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

That's very true. The most honest answer in this world is "I don't know". It admits that not only are you wise enough to recognize your lack of knowledge, but you're wise enough to admit it to others.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

your problem is you see everything matierialistic and dense. "Measure a spirit" .. ?? seriously... enough siad.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

uhhh.. nothing is being crammed anywhere
This is a screen and your reading words. You have two free choices; read them, or dont bother. ITs simple as that. You choose to carry on a conversation over the screen

My reality is perfectly fine atm, but when Im truely disapointed, I might make a thread about it so you know

Although I don't need to, I apologize for my words. Finally you are making some sense and we can come to an agreement.

But, to throw doubt on your daring assertions about me a little further, and to allow me the chance to have some assumptive fun as well:

You are in the morning of your philosophical life. I'm in afternoon. I assume this because I was like you many years ago. You must take my intention as something evil, when in fact, I'm attacking the very thing that attacks you. But I do not type for glory, nor do I require a thank you. I type here for fun, to escape from the toils of the job and to practice philosophy in one of the few places it is still allowed. I am not LesMisanthrope. I am irony. I am a character in someone's mind. When you swing you are hitting nothing but yourself. I am the opposite of what you think you know and are so sure of. Your mind deceives you. You judge too soon. I only ask that you remember, and at least—with all honesty to yourself—consider what I impart.

I will no longer grace your threads. Farewell friend.

*cue dramatic music
*LesMisanthrope exit left

Person.. stop comparing me to you. Afternoon or monring.. whatever, we arent the same, or anyhting close. So stop with that crap.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Is there no common ground between you two? Are your differences all that define your relationship? Must you allow your pride such power, to monopolize how you communicate?

Perhaps you should both watch the video again. It seems you didn't absorb it the first time. There is plenty of material in the video that would assist you in overriding your differences and enjoying each other despite your views.
edit on 8-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
What about God? all these teachings do is glorify the self.Don't sell yourself short people.mans sufficiency can not be found with in him self .only through God can man be truly sufficient.

Neither shall they say, "Lo here!" or, "Lo there!" For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. - Luke 17:21

Maybe the only thing that separates you from God is your delusion? Of course, you're going to get people saying this isn't the case, but maybe that's to rob you of the truth and have you looking anywhere but inside yourself, so that the church can keep its power?

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

That's very true. The most honest answer in this world is "I don't know". It admits that not only are you wise enough to recognize your lack of knowledge, but you're wise enough to admit it to others.

Agreed. I did write more in this post but will revert to the wiser option after seeing your post again.
edit on 8-9-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

As usual; You and I agree. Must be because we are Theosophists.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Spirituality is very much a Science; Harmonics can influence bodily changes and healing, endless possibilities. Agreement

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I get a little frustrated at times conversating over the computer with such minds.. I got annoyed with this member saying our "realities" are the same.

I dont need to watch this video, I just finished it last night actually.. Ive already knew this stuff and more about the topics at hand within the film brother.. Ive read some Drunvalo M. books, read much things on Atlantis that are not just from Thoths channelings.. Ive had many spiritual experiences that I cant explain myself. I dont need the average society mind comparing me to itself. Call it ego or "prride" but Ive worked hard in my spiritual evolution, where some of these members havent even acknowledged their spirit in general yet.

So yes a bit annyoing and insulting to me lol. But i agree with you, it got the best of me, thank you for the reminder Goku (or whatever they call him)

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Spirituality is very much a Science; Harmonics can influence bodily changes and healing, endless possibilities. Agreement

Science is the measure of NATURE. Spirit is above Nature. Take a closer look at what this means.

~ Love

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

What about God? all these teachings do is glorify the self.Don't sell yourself short people.mans sufficiency can not be found with in him self .only through God can man be truly sufficient.

Neither shall they say, "Lo here!" or, "Lo there!" For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. - Luke 17:21

Maybe the only thing that separates you from God is your delusion? Of course, you're going to get people saying this isn't the case, but maybe that's to rob you of the truth and have you looking anywhere but inside yourself, so that the church can keep its power?

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Agreed. I did write more in this post but will revert to the wiser option after seeing your post again.
edit on 8-9-2012 by robhines because: added

Seems to be a little misunderstanding as to the meaning of Luke 17:21. What Luke said was The kingdom of god is within you. Not you are the kingdom of god. You did not create your self. you are not God. There is a huge difference between God and the self.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Seems to be a little misunderstanding as to the meaning of Luke 17:21. What Luke said was The kingdom of god is within you. Not you are the kingdom of god. You did not create your self. you are not God. There is a huge difference between God and the self.

Hi there, I realise I didn't create myself. Am a meditator and use Buddhist meditation mainly, so in researching and meditating I focus on the idea that all things and beings are interdependent, and that our "self" has the nature of an illusion. See this for more :

Anatta

Dependent Arising

Doesn't change the fact that God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, the Essence, etc, can be found in all things though. You just have to remove the duality and obscurations. We're all part of the same thing. When that's done God and Man are just concepts. It can't be explained in words, but we can try our best I suppose.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Hi there, I realise I didn't create myself. Am a meditator and use Buddhist meditation mainly, so in researching and meditating I focus on the idea that all things and beings are interdependent, and that our "self" has the nature of an illusion.
how did you come to this understanding that the self has the nature of an illusion? what research led you to this? please give a example.

Doesn't change the fact that God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, the Essence, etc, can be found in all things though.
so your saying that God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah can be found in ...lets say, Rocks? how about water? what about trees? my dog?

You just have to remove the duality and obscurations
duality? how can one remove the duality or obscuration in a rock? or water? or a tree?

We're all part of the same thing. When that's done God and Man are just concepts.
isnt "were all part of the same thing" a concept? why would you want to remove the concept of God and Man?

It can't be explained in words, but we can try our best I suppose
Usually feelings are describe as not being described though words.Feelings are nothing but unreasoned opinions.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You don't believe in a whole lot, do you?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I believe though reason and only through reason that the God of the Judah Christian Bible is the one and only true God. That basically covers a whole lot, perhaps everything.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Doesn't change the fact that God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, the Essence, etc, can be found in all things though. You just have to remove the duality and obscurations. We're all part of the same thing. When that's done God and Man are just concepts. It can't be explained in words, but we can try our best I suppose.

Sure it can -- it's Pantheism.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

So basically, you're a closed-minded individual who thinks he knows everything, and anyone who disagrees is wrong. But consider this: if a cube has a red side, a blue side, a white side, a green side, a yellow side, and a black side, but you only see the red side, does that make it a red cube?

And is everyone who says it isn't a pure red cube wrong just because they can't show you the cube you saw?

edit on 8-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Very nice example my friend..

To the rest of the continous posters, I didnt mean to start some thread based on arguments over religion, spirituality and philosiphy. I was just presenting a film that I found on youtube a couple days ago. If you dont agree with it, then continue living your life without responding, because, why would you waste mental energy on something you dont agree with? Its time consuming..

For those who enjoyed the film and actually watched more then the first 10 minutes.. I am glad you enjoyed it like myself
Not everything in this creation both physically and metaphysically is understood by the lower human consciousness, so we dont have to disect everything in front of us. If it does not resonate with you, just ignore it and continue living your life how you perceive to do so

Anyone reading this; I wish if you continue to respond, do not start arguments over your beliefs or the lack of "research" of the topics presented in the film. Just state your opinion, if someone doesnt like it, I hope that someone doesnt have to waste their mental energy saying so..

Peace be please

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Reason tells us that God is not a cube. a cube is made out of matter. God is spirit. Spirits don't have sides. There is only one way to "look at God". Seems to me that you know nothing more about god than you do cubes let alone any type of theology associated with spirit and matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join