It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science; a full movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Lol!! ... my friend our realities have nothing in common but the outside World, which all you know and understand. You are totally stuck in your outside perspective and personality masking Self.

Call it what you want, but dont insult me by saying our realities are the same.. you have no idea.

Im not being authoritive at all.. maybe you are just weak minded? Meditate a little.. get to know your true self

If that's all you can do, assert what you don't know about me or anything else, then I'm afraid you're whole life will be full of disappointment. You have been absolutely wrong about everything you've said about me. What great skills you have.

If you cannot practice what you try to cram down my throat, then all I can do is laugh and point in your face. You are no different than the billions who have come before you: a parrot who cannot hide his true colors.

You've manifested me friend. I am the result of your positive thinking. I am what you've attracted into your world. I am your devil; and I thank you for making me who I am.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
At the risk of a one liner...

Isn't "spirit science" an oxymoron?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by adjensen

Why dont you just stop responding? You dont agree with the video.. you dont understand "New age" which is self-discovery. We get it. Your stuck in old ways, now you can leave this thread and enjoy your money-sucking life.

lol, where do you come to your conclusion that I have a "money-sucking life"?

Why do I respond to stuff like this? Because all my life, I have had a personal disdain for people who take advantage of other's beliefs for their own gain. That extends to politicians who claim to be some religion to sway votes, tele-preachers who solicit funds and live a flamboyant lifestyle off of them, and "gurus", such as this, who will impart their wisdom on those whose worthiness relies on them sitting at their master's feet, lavishing praise and coughing up enough dough.

Personally, I think that the world is a better place when people who are being sold a bill of goods are made aware of it. Why would you think it is not?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

100% agree with you.. I saw that video and shook my head. Thoth rests in higher realms (dimensions) and is not manifested in a physical embodiment. IT would be hard for higher beings to "come down" into this 3rd dimension on Earth, this place is a god damn mess. People are so blind and run on societies rat wheel everyday of their lives..

So of course Jordan guy is a bit "out there" and confused with some things. But the knowledge presented in the flm is not full of it. Some yes of course.. but there is alot of true wisdom wthin the film if you actually watch it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

There is no benefit in responding to you anymore. You have your "mind" made up of this reality and exstence. So we can both carry on wthout further "arguments".

Thank you for your input in the thread, take care doggy friend

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

uhhh.. nothing is being crammed anywhere
This is a screen and your reading words. You have two free choices; read them, or dont bother. ITs simple as that. You choose to carry on a conversation over the screen

My reality is perfectly fine atm, but when Im truely disapointed, I might make a thread about it so you know

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Hi loveisanart,

It's so sad that people think the new age knowledge is demonic, it obviously goes against their religion, that's all.

The spirit science videos are great for expanding you perseptions. The vids say not to take it all as truth and to use your own desertion at all times.

The new age thing seems to use bit from different cultures and religions which is proberly there that the truths are hidden. Separated, but overall, the truths from all these, may paint the true picture. How can 7billion people be wrong? I believe all the pieces are out there, we just haven't a clue what it looks like so can't put it all together. This is why people are now feeling for the truth, instead of using logic, the logic prevents us from finding the awnsers, buts us in a box governed by the laws.... Of physics.

Keep on what you are doing
i like your style

Wifi

Ps, YouTube link not working for me.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Interesting avatar.. I like it

Thank you for your worlds my friend. I am not worried about the naysayers or "skeptics" of true consciousness (Lol.. its funny that even makes sense in this "reality) .. they will soon be tired of fighting the change and holding on to the old.
NO one has to chhooose to watch this film or read my words. They have free will, but its how you operate with that free will which may or may not benefit you in this "reality".

Take care

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

No.

What does science mean when it is not a belief system?
It means test and find out.
Test spirit to figure it out.

not that it's a good name for the video in question, but it is a valid concept.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Science is a human concept of measuring and interpreting NATURE which is everything. Humans further take this concept of science and subcatagorize it completely, to organize Nature's different expressions and creations to further understand nature better. Such catagories; biology, physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology etc..

Science is in a way a religion, one with no God or higher force other then Nature. Nature is a result of the source's creational energy. .. Humans and their science concepts are slowly understanding what they have been trying to ignore for 200 years which is; Nature is a result of what is known as "God" or all powerful consciousness which gave creation.

Those who label "New Age" or any such spiritual teachings a "fraud".. are just on the slow boat ride of science. Which in return is suppose to teach these followers what existence is and how it became. Their best story is "big bang".. well I wonder what caused that Bang

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've had out-of-body experiences too. However, while the whole thing feels like I am in reality, it turns out that I cannot see anyone in the places I go, or tell what the current state of that place is.

My dad got shocked when lightning struck the electric wires leading to the lamp he was playing with as a kid. He had a burn right down his side. He was revived by his sister who pounded his heart back to beating. He remembers vividly seeing everything that the people around him were doing - an out-of-body experience. He's never had one since, though.

Others have had out-of-body experiences that they claim to be able to see what is physically occurring in whatever place they choose to go. I have a hard time believing this.

If, what people claim about being able to astro-travel is true - then the SEC (securities exchange commission) would not be able to prevent these people from finding out facts about various companies and doing "insider" trading on the stock market. At least I would do exactly that myself.

You could also go and attend school for free - you wouldn't have to pay high tuition costs. You could simply follow other students. Or on exams you would be able to look at other people's answers without having to get up from your spot.

You would be able to win poker games by simply astro-traveling and peering at the others' cards.

I'm not sure why I've never heard of such things happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Only if you don't know enough about either to make the necessary connections. Did you bother watching the video at all? If you had, you wouldn't be asking that question.

"Oxymoron" is a term used by people who can't think abstractly enough to reconcile two different concepts.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
From most of my research so far "this defiantly makes more sense to me".
Although, Ive still a lot to look into.

s&f for bringing this to our attention

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Flying cat friend; have you ever experienced astral projection/travel? Its a true "reality"

Oh thank gawd! I was out on my front porch and saw something on the lawn by the sidewalk. I was too lazy to go get a good look at it. Would you mind just swooping down and telling me what it is? Thanks so much!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I just recently came across these! Great videos! THIS is what we should have been taught in school.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What about God? all these teachings do is glorify the self.Don't sell yourself short people.mans sufficiency can not be found with in him self .only through God can man be truly sufficient.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

See, there's the problem. THERE'S THE PROBLEM.

People either sacrifice spirituality to further themselves, or sacrifice themselves to further spirituality.

Can't we be further spirituality to further ourselves???

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just found the channel of maker of the series, think this clip is good regarding the singularity :

Originally posted by subject x

Not if duality is an illusion.

edit on 7-9-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Just because it seems fantastic, doesn't mean it's not true. At least he has the science and historical evidence to back up his claims.

Anyone who gives it a chance, a legitimate chance to make its points and present its evidence and logic, will see that it makes more sense than any skeptics might realize.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by subject x

Only if you don't know enough about either to make the necessary connections. Did you bother watching the video at all? If you had, you wouldn't be asking that question.

"Oxymoron" is a term used by people who can't think abstractly enough to reconcile two different concepts.

Yeah, I watched it. I thought it was mostly a bunch of feel-good crap.
Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. If it makes people happy, then they should, by all means, have a day with it.

For "spirit science" to not be an oxymoron, we would heve to have some way of measuring "spirit", wouldn't we?
Or at least some way to experiment with it, and record the findings.
As far as I know, we can't do that yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by LesMisanthrope

uhhh.. nothing is being crammed anywhere
This is a screen and your reading words. You have two free choices; read them, or dont bother. ITs simple as that. You choose to carry on a conversation over the screen

My reality is perfectly fine atm, but when Im truely disapointed, I might make a thread about it so you know

Although I don't need to, I apologize for my words. Finally you are making some sense and we can come to an agreement.

But, to throw doubt on your daring assertions about me a little further, and to allow me the chance to have some assumptive fun as well:

You are in the morning of your philosophical life. I'm in afternoon. I assume this because I was like you many years ago. You must take my intention as something evil, when in fact, I'm attacking the very thing that attacks you. But I do not type for glory, nor do I require a thank you. I type here for fun, to escape from the toils of the job and to practice philosophy in one of the few places it is still allowed. I am not LesMisanthrope. I am irony. I am a character in someone's mind. When you swing you are hitting nothing but yourself. I am the opposite of what you think you know and are so sure of. Your mind deceives you. You judge too soon. I only ask that you remember, and at least—with all honesty to yourself—consider what I impart.

I will no longer grace your threads. Farewell friend.

*cue dramatic music
*LesMisanthrope exit left

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join