It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science; a full movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by adjensen

How do you know he was a fraud?
How do you know he wasn't really talking to Thoth?
Even if he is getting money, or even if some other work is similar, how does that prove "fraudulence"?

Hey, you wanna believe him, knock yourself out. As I recall, my original comment was simply to not get too excited by these videos, which are plagiarisms of a plagiarizer. Since no one seems to care about that sort of dishonesty, carry on.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hey, you wanna believe him, knock yourself out.

Hey, can I interrupt this for a second? I just wanted to introduce you to a friend, Mr. Kettle. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, this pot was just calling you black.

...am I making myself clear?

edit on 6-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Hey, you wanna believe him, knock yourself out.

Hey, can I interrupt this for a second? I just wanted to introduce you to a friend, Mr. Kettle. Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, this pot was just calling you black.

Oh? How so? You don't think that people should be able to believe in whatever they like?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

My point was the blatant condescension dripping from your post. Spirit Science is verifiable, far more so than your faith.

I was reading between the lines in your post. Your posts are very similar to others in that way.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

My point was the blatant condescension dripping from your post. Spirit Science is verifiable, far more so than your faith.

I was reading between the lines in your post. Your posts are very similar to others in that way.

What condescension?

"Spirit Science is verifiable"? What does that mean?

The guy in the videos is just reading the "Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life", no? (Source)

There are sufficient claims in the sources that I cited to indicate some degree of suspicion that Drunvalo Melchizedek may have swiped those concepts from someone else, no?

Heck, the section on "Math of God", or whatever it was, was fairly well lifted from here:

But I guess you'd rather let your hatred of anyone who doesn't believe what you believe get in the way of all those facts, eh?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

There are sufficient claims in the sources that I cited to indicate some degree of suspicion that Drunvalo Melchizedek may have swiped those concepts from someone else, no?

Does this make it any less true? A stolen truth is still a truth...and we have a right to the truth, as Occupy so often declares.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Does this make it any less true? A stolen truth is still a truth...and we have a right to the truth, as Occupy so often declares.

... and didn't I say that if you wanted to believe it, knock yourself out? (If you're not an American, that's a colloquialism that means "go right ahead".)

I'm not an evangelist, I truly don't care what you believe.

Why is it so important that you criticize what I believe?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't see any truth in this guys assertions. And to pull an ad hominem just for kicks—the production value, the script and cartoon were difficult to take seriously. His arguments are dogmatic, not logical or rational. He's telling you what his opinion is without presenting any evidence.

The whole idea that "we create our realities" is very ambiguous, and thus a meaningless and unclear statement. What does he mean by 'we create our realities?' I couldn't figure it out; but he goes on to describe how the reason for Africans starving is because westerners are to blame (which may or may not be true), directly contradicting his earlier statement that we create our own realities. If the westerners are to blame, as he asserts, then the Africans aren't creating their own realities, they're being denied their own realities. If he's saying that humanity as a whole is to blame, I'd say that's complete and utter nonsense, and thats exactly what someone looking for a scape goat would say. I couldn't watch anymore.

What we're listening to in this whole video is a man justifying himself to himself, and hoping you agree. Nothing more.

ETA: And he plagiarized?? Well that just goes to show: he's in it for money, fame or notoriety; not artistic achievement. He's a living breathing contradiction.

edit on 6-9-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

There will be haters and those holding on to the old ways of living and understanding.. those who are very "secure" with their current understanding of "reality" and where it stands.

Then you have the "others" who are seeing, understanding, tuning and evolving with eachother consciously. Those who choose to let go of the fabrications of reality assembled throughout the society experience and old ways of being.
This has been happening over the years, but now we are able to connect via long distances, it is more noticed and joined by the many. It is known as a conscious shift, and those content with their position in society cant handle such a change or do not want to believe it.. and its a damn shame.

This type of shift in consciousness is for the greater good of the human race. There is nothing to fear, there is no ending World, alien invasion or whatever people have been mislead to beleive. Ascension I hear is a popular term on the web which is simply a nickname for conscious shift. Its not a physical thing, but will manifest in the physical realm after a period of time. This is a conscious shift, it comes from within us, around us.

We are all experiencing it, and for those who think Im making up, Im experiencing it myself. For the past 4 years for sure, I have been expanding consciously. My feel for telepathy is increasing much, healing myself (a few injuries), visions, dreams, Ive seen spacecraft in the skies, Interdimensional beings within my minds eye, have had numerous spiritual experiences... and its still increasing. I know many people who are experiecing the same things, not just on the internet.

If these things sound fantasy or made up to the older generations, that is the point. Its a new way of Being. Spiritual evolution for a species. Your mainstream sciences dont have the answers to everything.. science is just man's way of interpreting nature regardless, but one side of nature, being the physical realm. Science cant explain or measure what it cant see, which is higher dimensions (Astral/spirit realm) and consciousness... Sooner or later everyone will understand this evolutionary occurance, and accept it. They wont have a choice

For those "skeptics"; instead of blocking such concepts from your mental body and being irrational.. try and perceive things in a way you havent before. Look at your reality through a different "lens" so-to-speak, and maybe you can understand what is happening. It will only benefit your life.. no point in arguing or ignoring it..

"I think, therefore I am not...only when the mind is silent, I am"

This is why humans have forgotten their true nature, and true self. This is why society has so much media, entertainment, addictions, programs, educations, relgions, sports, things to buy and things to turn your awareness away from yourself, and keep you caught up in the outside World.
Most people dont really know who they are, they manage a personality which is an adaption from the addiction of the material World. Not knowing the True-Self is the all conscious one that silently waits within.

Shut the mind up, and perception of self will be more clear. You are not a personality, you simply manage one. You are consciousness, an awareness. You are aware of your thoughts and emotions which do not come from outside of you.. you are aware that you are aware, which comes within you. Therefore, you are more then something outside of yourself.

Learn to understand your true awareness and stop ignoring it with a material world full of illusions. When you die, all you have left is YOU (the awareness/consciousness) that always was, nothing comes with you in the seperation of the body. Because the body is outside of you, it only houses your consciousness to allow experience, an experience where you forget your true Self.

Spirit is internal, thus the housing body is OUTside of the spirit. Thus YOU (the spirit consciousness) should be guided from within.

Now a "skeptic" can understand how this shift is working. People are starting to remember they are not a personality with a brain and humaniod figure... but that they are truely consciousness being housed in a vessel that was created for such a purpose. They realizing the physical World is nothing more then a playground to experience and co-create.

The old ways of thinking is holding onto the ideas that make up your personalities and everyday beleifs. So I guess "skeptics" really doesnt make any sense at all.. you call "new age" frraud, when it is the transition of remembering Self, rather believing and focusing to much on the outside world. I think the only fraud here is a system constructed to force people to forget and conform.

More people will be more self aware tomorrow, and this already rippled-effect, is soon reaching across the entire ocean of people

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
What we're listening to in this whole video is a man justifying himself to himself, and hoping you agree. Nothing more.

Very adroitly stated, although the posted video is one person's restatement of another person's justifications, which were apparently lifted from someone else in the first place.

(My linked Donald Duck cartoon is a legitimate earlier source -- I used to watch that with my daughter ten years ago, to get her interested in maths, which does appear to have paid off, now that she's at university, lol.)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is one of my favourites from the spirit science series. Very interesting, whether you believe all of it or not.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

ETA: And he plagiarized?? Well that just goes to show: he's in it for money, fame or notoriety; not artistic achievement. He's a living breathing contradiction.

That sounds like 100% of the religious videos posted on this site. Is this what you post on those threads too?

If not, then you're biased, which makes your opinion highly suspect. And on a more personal note, you have no idea how funny your post is. And how disgustingly hypocritical. Don't you dare mention plagiarism as long as you support the Bible. That book is so plagiarized it should have a bibliography the size of Hitler's wish list.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Read my last post and that will help you understand how we create our own realities.

Hes saying America doesnt want to give on a collective scale (the system is constructed to make your minds greedy) to poor Africans, who dont have any real technology and are left in the dark.. so collectivly the Africans have unhealthy water, not enough foods or educational centers, so their perception OF, becomes one negative reality. Thus creating more a negative reality of starvation and degradation of technology.

Pladgerizing... please.. information and knowledge does not BELONG to anybody, its free. Information is thoughts, thoughts flow through the cosmos freely. Only a system built on greed would invent a concept as pladgerizing to cause more mental confusion..

You are another consciousness lost within the systems game. Your reality is fabrications, thus you dont understand these simple concepts. Get your mind out of the machine's gutter, keep it quiet, and tune into yourself, and you will understand these simple concepts. You are consciousness not ideas and fabrications known as a personality...

The video was ment for people who are not informed or conscious of these concepts, that is why its all childish and "light" on the mind. The video is ment to take it easy on people like you so you dont get lost in the overwhleming information as it can be hard to understand such things when you have fabrications of reality, and the elite systems in which you look up to have not claimed such things as "fact" .. yet.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Very adroitly stated, although the posted video is one person's restatement of another person's justifications, which were apparently lifted from someone else in the first place.

(My linked Donald Duck cartoon is a legitimate earlier source -- I used to watch that with my daughter ten years ago, to get her interested in maths, which does appear to have paid off, now that she's at university, lol.)

If you even paid attention to where your thoughts are flowing... you would understand you make no sense. Knowledge is and ALWAYS has/will be passed down from person to person.

How do you think your teachers, taught you simple society knowledge? How do you think grade school and university work? It starts with one scientist making a discovery, going over it with colleagues, making it fact, putting it into books, teachers learn it, grow up and teach it to you.. whats the difference ? You just learned something that was passed down through person after person

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That sounds like 100% of the religious videos posted on this site. Is this what you post on those threads too?

If not, then you're biased, which makes your opinion highly suspect.

I let a lot of dogma slide. For some people it's necessary. Besides, I'm only having fun. You don't have to believe me. If my skepticism affects the beliefs of others, maybe they should reflect on why that is so. If not leave me to my ramblings.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Your skepticism does nothing to change my beliefs. It only makes me suspect yours. What's the use of believing anything if every little thing changes how you think or feel?

Which can apply to both ends of the field, if you take my meaning.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Don't you dare mention plagiarism as long as you support the Bible. That book is so plagiarized it should have a bibliography the size of Hitler's wish list.

LOL!
.. Star you for you bro

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Read my last post and that will help you understand how we create our own realities.

Hes saying America doesnt want to give on a collective scale (the system is constructed to make your minds greedy) to poor Africans, who dont have any real technology and are left in the dark.. so collectivly the Africans have unhealthy water, not enough foods or educational centers, so their perception OF, becomes one negative reality. Thus creating more a negative reality of starvation and degradation of technology.

Pladgerizing... please.. information and knowledge does not BELONG to anybody, its free. Information is thoughts, thoughts flow through the cosmos freely. Only a system built on greed would invent a concept as pladgerizing to cause more mental confusion..

You are another consciousness lost within the systems game. Your reality is fabrications, thus you dont understand these simple concepts. Get your mind out of the machine's gutter, keep it quiet, and tune into yourself, and you will understand these simple concepts. You are consciousness not ideas and fabrications known as a personality...

The video was ment for people who are not informed or conscious of these concepts, that is why its all childish and "light" on the mind. The video is ment to take it easy on people like you so you dont get lost in the overwhleming information as it can be hard to understand such things when you have fabrications of reality, and the elite systems in which you look up to have not claimed such things as "fact" .. yet.

You are only capable of asserting your dogmas, friend. You're justifying them by acting authoritative, as if you possessed the key to all truth. Should I obey your words? Should I head your truth?

Or should I take them for what they are: a self-confession, a moral memoir and displaying of one's wounds.

My reality is your reality, sir. There's no changing that. You can spew your words and ideas as far as they can reach, yet you sit there motionless, content, and not changing anything for the better, except the playground where you remain.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Your skepticism does nothing to change my beliefs. It only makes me suspect yours. What's the use of believing anything if every little thing changes how you think or feel?

Which can apply to both ends of the field, if you take my meaning.

Sorry I don't take your meaning. If you don't mind, maybe you can rephrase the question so a man of lesser consciousness can understand.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by adjensen

If you even paid attention to where your thoughts are flowing... you would understand you make no sense. Knowledge is and ALWAYS has/will be passed down from person to person.

Yeah, you apparently don't understand the concept of plagiarism. It isn't "building on the knowledge of others", it is "presenting the work of others as your own."

That's what Melchizedek, apparently, is guilty of -- taking what others have done, and claiming it as an original work. If you watch my Donald Duck cartoon, you'll see that the concepts presented by Melchizedek are not new, novel, or original with him, though he presents them otherwise.

That is what plagiarism is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join