It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science; a full movie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is an animated movie, in "lessons" on youtube. It sums up pretty much everything between science and spirituality, even the history of our kind and evolutionary (spiritually, mentally, and physically) development.

This type of thing is a breath of fresh air on sites like this. Doesnt reading headlines about America, war, killing, rich people.. make you sick? Anytime I visit Ats I have to filter through the headlines, as just reading the titles makes my solar plexus sick.. Its very numbing, and the reason so many lost minds scavange filthy topics on these forum sites.

Here is the animated movie, its very entertaining to the mind and thoughts of the individual viewer. Not everything in this video is fact of course, but there deffinately is much truth. Its much more worth your time then the negative thoughts you feed and emotional drainage you get from most threads and videos on Ats.

A 4H video in total, but of course you dont have to watch the whole thing in one sitting
The use of animation is kind of cute, I hope you can enjoy it a little, take a break from the negative stream of thought for a while

Enjoy,

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I love Spirit Science.

These videos came to me at a point in my life when I was extremely thirsty for answers, and opened my mind to a totally new way of looking at the world. Since watching these videos I've learned so much about life, it blows my mind.

Definitely worth watching if you're an open minded person looking for answers.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I love this series. There's some good comments about Spirit Science on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
This type of thing is a breath of fresh air on sites like this. Doesnt reading headlines about America, war, killing, rich people.. make you sick? Anytime I visit Ats I have to filter through the headlines, as just reading the titles makes my solar plexus sick.. Its very numbing, and the reason so many lost minds scavange filthy topics on these forum sites.

No, it doesn't. This is always happening and you kinda become used to it over time, unless of course you are trying to avoid the reality...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

whatever you say flying-rainbow-cat-person

Our realities are much different, there is no one reality, or you have been misinformed on what reality is. Filthy news headlines are not reality

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Its good to hear that my friend

This knowledge which has been deemed "new age" by people who are stuck in the old ways of thinking.. is slowly turning humanity around. The internet is the biggest factor in that global awareness change, giving hundreds of millions of people access to videos such as this.

For the first time in our modern history, knowledge and experiences can now free flow across the planet. Individuals who struggle for answers in their spiritual growth can be pointed in the right direction with a click of a button now, rather look into libraries or following relgious dogma.

Glad it has helped you. For me it was marijuana and medititation which started opening and directing my spiritual self. Then I got internet access and intution guided me to truthful knowledge I needed at the time

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I adore Spirit Science. If you check out their channel on YouTube, there's more than what is included in the movie. They are still making new ones.

I love the stuff about sacred geometry.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

There's going to be a lot of arguments against this movie's assertions...

Personally, I agree with all of it. But I have an open mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LoveisanArt

There's going to be a lot of arguments against this movie's assertions...

Personally, I agree with all of it. But I have an open mind.

I very much understand that my friend. Its ats.. people can come here and bring their garbage attitude and opinions and bash "new age" concepts (which are older then anything we know of currently..) all they want.

Im just sharing a very well put together video, which is very informative to those who are not informed of their naturual self or the sciences of spirituality.

thank you for your reply, I love your signature, so cool!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samara11278
I adore Spirit Science. If you check out their channel on YouTube, there's more than what is included in the movie. They are still making new ones.

I love the stuff about sacred geometry.

Thank for the heads up

Im new when it comes to spirit science, its always popped up on my "recommended" list, so today I just clicked it.. lady was in bed sleeping and I was bored anyways. Its good stuff, nothing new, but for some it sure is. And the animation gives it a more appeal for me

Take care,

~~Love is an art

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great series but I'd suggest not taking it so seriously. Jordan doesn't hide the fact that he gathers a lot of his information from Drunvalo Melchizidek. If you don't know who the guy is, two things will sum him up for you: Sedona and New Age.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

And allow me to sum up New Age for you: Nothing New.

I know DM, Ive read books on him too, as well as much information and informative videos on him over the net. Things these spiritual teachers and leadershave to say these days are much more enlightening and beneficial for any indivdual then listening to mainstream news.

I already said not to take all as truth, but there is deffinately truth within the videos.

Take care

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

reply to post by arpgme

Our realities are much different, there is no one reality, or you have been misinformed on what reality is.

I can tell you for a fact, that there is one reality.... however, there are many interpretations of it.

For example, if there is a tree growing from the grass. That is a fact, you can call it by another name - you can call it "evil" or "good" or "holy" or whatever, but the fact is that the tree is there.

I don't think it's a good idea to believe in different realities, because if something bad were to happen, a person can just say "that is not my reality - it didn't actually happen" and ignore it... but when it happens to them it would be to late... so I don't promote that way of thinking out of concern/compassion/sympathy.

reply to post by arpgme

Filthy news headlines are not reality

Now that, we can both agree on. Most news stories are not told without bias, the person has their own agenda, or they can only speak from their own perspective not telling the whole story...

Concerning Spirit Science, it's important to keep in mind that this "History of Humanity" is from the perspective of Thoth. This is one being's perspective. It is hard to ever see a "whole" picture because there is never one person that can be everywhere at once...

not only that, but it was channeled through a guy with his own belief systems and filters...

Now, I'm not trying to criticize, there is a LOT of truth with the spirit science videos, but that is just something to keep in mind...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This is an animated movie, in "lessons" on youtube. It sums up pretty much everything between science and spirituality, even the history of our kind and evolutionary (spiritually, mentally, and physically) development.

I'm not sure I'd get too excited. From what snippets I watched, it's just some guy whose voice is sped up to sound like a chipmunk, reading (no! channelling! lol) Drunvaldo Melchizedek, a well known "New Age" fraud.

Bernard Perona (a.k.a. Drunvalo Melchizedek) says he taught Thoth - the Egyptian deity of the moon, magic, the calendar, literacy and wisdom - his personal meditation technique, which would be far superior to the one Thoth was allegedly using to retain his immortality. I'm not making this up, it's in one of his Flower of Life books. He also claims to be a 'walk-in'; an extraterrestial and highly evolved spirit "of the Melchizedek consciousness" which he basically says is even higher than "Christ consciousness" (i would love to see him walk on water). His family members on the other hand say that he has always been very eccentric and unpredictable. Before he called himself Drunvalo Melchizedek he called himself Akbar, and yet at that point he already said that he was a walk-in spirit in the body of Bernard Perona, who he claims left the body during an accident or illness, not sure. (Source)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Flying cat friend; have you ever experienced astral projection/travel? Its a true "reality" which when you train yourself, silence your mind and expand your consciousness, you can experience and travel this realm (known as the 4th dimension or simply astral realm) anytime you wish.

So if there is one "reality" as you claim... how is it millions of people can experience the astral realm via seperating from the vessel/body?

Like I said, you must not of been informed. Dont go denying things when they truely exist. Your lack of experience or understanding does not make the experience and "reality" (theres that word word again) of others inconclusive or non-existant. They are journeying the astral realm, and your belief of a ONE reality, is anchoring you in the lower dimension we call 3D...

*pssssst...flying-rainbow-cat-person.... waaaaake uppppp, your missing out*

Peace be cat friend

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

I'm not sure I'd get too excited. From what snippets I watched, it's just some guy whose voice is sped up to sound like a chipmunk, reading (no! channelling! lol) Drunvaldo Melchizedek, a well known "New Age" fraud.

Bernard Perona (a.k.a. Drunvalo Melchizedek) says he taught Thoth - the Egyptian deity of the moon, magic, the calendar, literacy and wisdom - his personal meditation technique, which would be far superior to the one Thoth was allegedly using to retain his immortality. I'm not making this up, it's in one of his Flower of Life books. He also claims to be a 'walk-in'; an extraterrestial and highly evolved spirit "of the Melchizedek consciousness" which he basically says is even higher than "Christ consciousness" (i would love to see him walk on water). His family members on the other hand say that he has always been very eccentric and unpredictable. Before he called himself Drunvalo Melchizedek he called himself Akbar, and yet at that point he already said that he was a walk-in spirit in the body of Bernard Perona, who he claims left the body during an accident or illness, not sure. (Source)

Heeeey the dog friend came to join us!
Now the kitty has some back up

Jokes aside.. your opinion in fraud comes from what? Channeling.. haha? Which is not a "new age" thing.. its just something we are 'remebering' how to do. Again, Im not sure how much time you spend in the astral realm, in meditation, or trances, but the "realities" exist for sure. People experience them daily.. your opinion is just an ocean of blank opinions of some individual who would just rather exclude "complications" from their "ONE reality" and make their human life simple.. You call it new age and deem it fraud... I call you old age and deem you confused.

Well there is this "new age" thing going on, where humans are sick of the old ways of being and thinking.. and a conscious expansion is on the rise. ITs literally happening right now. And... oceans of opinions dont really amount to the ever changing expansion in the collective consciousness. So I guess.. you can learn to let go, or be lost and confused in the future of things?

Or

Join the flying rainbow cat person and live happily ever after in a system that hates you and wants to control your life

Choice is yours my friend

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Flying cat friend; have you ever experienced astral projection/travel? Its a true "reality" which when you train yourself, silence your mind and expand your consciousness, you can experience and travel this realm (known as the 4th dimension or simply astral realm) anytime you wish.

Yes, it's an awesome experience.

reply to post by arpgme

So if there is one "reality" as you claim... how is it millions of people can experience the astral realm via seperating from the vessel/body?

When I use the word "reality" it is just another word for "existence". I am not splitting apart different levels of existence, I'm seeing it all as a whole.

So yes, there are levels where gravity is less, and there are levels where thought quickly manifests, there are even parallel universes...

However, all of that is still one reality just like Earth and Outerspace are one reality, they are just different "areas" of existence with different rules...

and yes I know "area" is not the best word, I just can't come up with a better one...

If we are on this level of existence, then if someone kills another person, that is still true 5 seconds later...

Sure there are different "levels" of reality where it would have been different but we are currently in this reality...

and if you are in this reality and people want to give you lies in order to get away with something then that is totally possible in this reality - so truth is still important (here)...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Jokes aside.. your opinion in fraud comes from what?

The posts in this thread: Bernard Perona AKA Drunvalo Melchizedek are a good start, I suppose.

You might also be thrilled by this THE WINTER-MELCHIZEDEK CONNECTION accounting of your buddy's plagiarism of someone else's work.

Though I'm pretty sure you aren't going to like this thread: Drunvalo Melchizedek......who is financially backing him?.

Need something from ATS? www.abovetopsecret.com... or, perhaps, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Need more?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Listening to this stuff is no worse than believing a book because it says you should.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

How do you know he was a fraud?
How do you know he wasn't really talking to Thoth?
Even if he is getting money, or even if some other work is similar, how does that prove "fraudulence"?
edit on 6-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join