It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young face put on illegal migration at DNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Pandering

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Democrats broke yet another barrier Wednesday when they invited an illegal immigrant young adult onto the stage at their nominating convention in Charlotte — part of a historic Hispanic outreach program the party hopes will cement ties to the fast-growing ethnic voting bloc in the country.

Now read this,,,,,, they stopped her deportation proceedings,,,,,, For Votes, I am Sure,,,,,,,

It’s likely the first time an illegal immigrant has taken the podium at a major party convention, and highlights President Obama’s own stance on the issue: The student, Benita Veliz, had her deportation halted under Mr. Obama’s non-deportation policies.

Here is someone with commonsense.

But Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who helped draft the Arizona immigration crackdown law and stiffer enforcement language in the Republicans’ 2012 platform, said that in hosting Ms. Veliz, the Democratic National Convention is sending the wrong message.

True statement here.

“The DNC leaders are now portraying law breakers as heroes,” he said. “They are promoting the myth that Dream Act amnesty recipients are not responsible for their law breaking, referring them as ‘children.’ … When these adults choose to stay illegally in the United States in defiance of federal law, they are defying our country’s laws. Now the DNC is cheering them on.”

www.washingtontimes.com...
Obama can't win on his record,,,,,,, He needs to Pander to the Latino's for votes,,,, But you know this might just Backfire on his Worthless A@@,,,,,, Most of the people I know of all Race and Religions, that came to America the Right way,,,,, Don't appreciate people getting special favors when we received known.

I know people from Mexico, Vietnam, Laos, Germany and of-course other Chinese that took the Legal Route.
My friends and acquaintances from our Temple (Buddhist) and neighborhood that are now Naturalized Citizens like myself and we are voting and not voting for Obama for more than just one or two reasons.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Exactly!!!! Why do you think they are against voter ID's??? Pandering to the masses so they can screw em and take advantage of em at a later date.......Nothing like creating victims so they can use it in their arsenal they call "human rights" when we all know that those who represent us in Washington actually work for the banks and multinational corporations...........................Human rights!!!!!!!!pfffffffftttt

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Their idea of Humans Rights is having us all beholding to the Government for our Daily Rations.
Their idea of America is one Large Nanny State with them in-charge of your life, Cradle to Grave, that's what the Democrats Crave!
I'm Ranting because I so angry, Coming to America can be done Legally and with out a Lawyer.
Don't come here and tell me the cost is in the Thousands,,,,, It's Not and I've posted the Exact Cost and what the requirements are from the USCIS.gov website numerous times.

When all's said and done, $1540. dollars. No Lawyer is Needed, the USCIS website will give you all the documents and a 1-800# to call and explain how to file and where to file too.
No reason to Pander for votes Mr. Obama if you'd done what you had promised they American Public the first time you CONED them into voting for you.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by seeker1963

Their idea of Humans Rights is having us all beholding to the Government for our Daily Rations.
Their idea of America is one Large Nanny State with them in-charge of your life, Cradle to Grave, that's what the Democrats Crave!
I'm Ranting because I so angry, Coming to America can be done Legally and with out a Lawyer.
Don't come here and tell me the cost is in the Thousands,,,,, It's Not and I've posted the Exact Cost and what the requirements are from the USCIS.gov website numerous times.

When all's said and done, $1540. dollars. No Lawyer is Needed, the USCIS website will give you all the documents and a 1-800# to call and explain how to file and where to file too.
No reason to Pander for votes Mr. Obama if you'd done what you had promised they American Public the first time you CONED them into voting for you.

Exactly right. By pandering to illegals to buy votes, the DNC slap everyone who valued our laws and did things the legal way right in the face.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
An illegal has no business sticking their noses in our politics. I commend people like you who have come here through the proper channels and with great respect my friend!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
An illegal has no business sticking their noses in our politics.

I agree. If the Dems will stoop this low in disrespecting our laws and our constitutional sovereignty then it shows they will do anything against the Constitution and the American way of life.

The Republicans are no better.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Seen in the news rack:

Obama: "I need 4 more years to fix things". Wow. Really? Didnt take you that long to legitimize 1.8 million illegals!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
“The DNC leaders are now portraying law breakers as heroes,” he said. “They are promoting the myth that Dream Act amnesty recipients are not responsible for their law breaking, referring them as ‘children.’ … When these adults choose to stay illegally in the United States in defiance of federal law, they are defying our country’s laws. Now the DNC is cheering them on.”

Really? lets see if they were children when they arrived then they had no choice in coming here and now that they are adults and cannot travel on a plane because they are not US citizens so how can they "leave" also they were children when they arrived now they are adults who cannot legally get a job so how can they make money to leave without breaking the law some people in the US are so narrow minded that is why this country continues on its downward spiral that it has been for the longest time. And op don't the Buddhist teach of accepting everyone and loving people no matter what seems to me that you do not follow in your teachings as a Buddhist shame on you.....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by starks1089

You know nothing of being a Buddhist, Laws are to be followed and Obeyed, Buddhist take care of the spirit, but the physical body must follow the laws of the land. All religions preach love, even Muslims,,,,,,,,Try your poor analogies on some one else.
A murderer of children will not be giving sanctuary anymore than a bank robber.

It's easy to be Two Faced and Hug a Criminal today as long as it gets you the out come you're looking for and in this case it's VOTES!
After Nov. 7th if obama wins, they'll be ignored once again until the next time, then the DNC will pull them out of their Closet and parade them around making false promises.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by starks1089

Really? lets see if they were children when they arrived then they had no choice in coming here and now that they are adults and cannot travel on a plane because they are not US citizens so how can they "leave" also they were children when they arrived now they are adults who cannot legally get a job so how can they make money to leave without breaking the law some people in the US are so narrow minded that is why this country continues on its downward spiral that it has been for the longest time. And op don't the Buddhist teach of accepting everyone and loving people no matter what seems to me that you do not follow in your teachings as a Buddhist shame on you.....

Their parents had no problem coming here illegally, the kids/now adults should have no problem returning. We do not reward lawbreaking parents by giving their kids special privileges. We should not put these kids ahead of the line and shove aside all the people coming here through the proper channels. How rude and arrogant!

As for illegals not being able to get a job, are you kidding me? We have millions of illegals holding jobs all across the USA in many areas of the workforce.

We have illegals who blatantly disregard our laws, take the risk of having their families seperated and turn it around to blame us for their bad choices. And you call us narrow minded? We have laws for a reason! These illegals come here without a health or background check. Thousands of our citizens have been raped, maimed and murdered because of illegals who have had previous arrests and deportations. But you say we are narrow minded? For wanting our laws enforced?

You will always hear about the illegal coming here for a better life. How often do you hear about the tragedies of death,rape and murder of legal citizens? Illegals are constantly trying to change our laws and language. We didn't leave our country, they left theirs. Let them fight for their rights there.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
An illegal has no business sticking their noses in our politics. I commend people like you who have come here through the proper channels and with great respect my friend!
Isn't that something? I mean they have laws for everything Illegal and most jurisdictions prosecute anything illegal from minor to major offenses yet the DNC invites illegal for speech. Very Very phucked up. Illegals shouldn't even be part of the equation.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

S&F for you. Only in America. Total BS and illegal for a DNC party running for POTUS inviting 'ILLEGAL'.
edit on 11-9-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I mean they have laws for everything Illegal and most jurisdictions prosecute anything illegal

Only if you're a Citizen.
California is a Sanctuary State and as been trying it's best to make life easier for all illegals.

L.A. to consider multi-use library cards for illegal immigrants

The cards, under study now, would provide a form of identification for those without driver's licenses and could be used to open bank accounts, transfer funds and access cash.

Los Angeles officials are considering a plan to turn the library card into a form of identification that the city's large illegal immigrant population could use to open bank accounts and access an array of city services.

Yes, City Services,,,,, Bank Accounts and that means,,,, Home Loans like in 2007 & 2008.

Though L.A.'s plan would not be as sweeping as those adopted by cities like San Francisco, Oakland and Richmond, it would be a major step in serving the estimated 300,000 residents who don't have bank accounts or debit cards.

If you read the article, it's all about Bank Accounts and Money in General!

San Francisco's City ID card, for example, is accepted as a form of identification by most city banks, airlines and local businesses. The San Francisco card also lists a user's medical conditions and an emergency contact, said Karen Hong Yee, director of the San Francisco County clerk's office.

A 2010 Pew Health Group report estimated that 300,000 people in Los Angeles don't have a bank account. Nearly 70% are foreign born, earn between $10,000 and $15,000 a year and have been in the United States, on average, about 14 years.

www.latimes.com...

It's all about Pandering,,,,,,,, giving people something for nothing,,,,, California is saying,,,,, It's OK, Breal the Laws of this Great Nation, We don't Believe in those Laws so you just break it and we'll take care of.
Don't worry, keep getting your relatives and family and Bleeding Heart Friends to Vote Democrat ad you'll never Want For Anything!!!!!!
Beside,,, the D N C as an illegal as their Poster Child,,,,,,, The D N C Loves You All!!!!!
Laws are made to be broken,,,,,, Not if your Legal Though!
edit on 11-9-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join