It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 or more troops to train on Ontario/Quebec border after seperatists got minority government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
300 hudred or more troops to train near small town Hawkesbury, Ontario

Ok, by the way this is just for fun. I don't think there's anything much to it. But since I don't live very far from that place it should be interesting. It's about 100 km's East of Ottawa and 100 km's West of Monteal. Right smack dab on the Ontario/Quebec border right after the seperatists got a minotity government in Quebec. I find the timing very perculiar.

I have a quick question. As there ever been any evidence of false flag operations done under the cover of training excercises any where in Canada or the US? Or something simular. Maybe black ops done under the cover of trainning or something. If so please give source of your info. I want to share it with my friends and family that live near there.
edit on 6-9-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not under the guise of that i know of, but 9/11 occured at the same time as a training scenario about hijacked airliners, so when the real ones got highjacked they assumed it was part of the training excersize.......

Theyre probably just planning on civil war

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Hi XLR8R,
As a direct response to your question, no, I am not currently aware of any false flag carried trough an exercise in CANADA. As for the US, well, its another story.

A side note here, an exercise is just an exercise. No hyperbole please.
Yes a separatist minority government got elected. Quebec just wanted to get rid of Charest, that's all.
Its not the first time I see Quebec voting for a separatist movement without actually wanting to separate from Canada. From experience, and the way I see it, its just normal house cleaning.

That being said, I don't think your friends and family need to worry that much.

BTW I miss that region and the river "la rouge". Great white water rafting there.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolidGoal

You know this region? La Rouge is awesome. We go camping at Ls Sept Soeurs every year. Heck of a hike back though. Anyway, back on topic. It's not about worrying them, it's just horsing arround. It's stuff they like to talk about as well....maybe not as much as I, but nonethe less. Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
interesting story!
i live just north of toronto,and i haven't heard this yet (will investigate!)
personally have not heard of any false flag stuff in canada,but that doesn't mean that it hasn't,or wont happen!
maybe this provincial election IS the false flag!
as a minority gov't,it will be a hard go of it to actually seperate from canada.
the polls have shown over the years that the general population of quebec does NOT want to seperate,
but be able to govern themselves more independantly.
kinda like newfoundland after their oil reserves were awarded to them.
well,being from ontario,and almost a 'torontonian' i'm aware how most of the rest of the country veiws us!!!!
its probably warrented!!!

any how,if i do come across anything,i'll be sure to get back to you.

Mmmm,just an afterthought.
what with all the hype over the u.s. election,and rumors of civil unrest there,most canadians realize our govt. is in the back pocket of the u.s.,separatists winning in quebec,and now the ontario elections underway ,and the liberal party looks like it is disappearing,all this stuff together may add up to 'something' about to happen!!!
who knows?

like i said,just an after thought!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Mmmm...I dunno about that. I don't think anybody will ever get to the bottom of that. That's too bad, but thanks for your imput

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Very good. I like that
It's a good angle. I don't think anything really bad is gonna happen any time soon. But Yeah the liberals are disapearing and thank goodness they are. We need new people and a new party in office. It would do this country a world of good.

top topics

join