It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's interview to Russian Tv, an insight about current issues.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Putin is a very likeable leader with a rational, calm and moderate style in the statements he makes. This goes for all of the Russian spokespersons. Gone are the days of rapping on the table with a shoe and saying "We will bury you."

One would be in a very enviable position if one were a spokesperson for the Russian government. Russia is interested in maintaining the status quo in their region, while it is crystal clear to everyone that the United States has been operating with an ulterior agenda since 9/11. The US wants to establish a position of control over the disposition of middle eastern and central asian oil resources.

America's allies know what is going on and they waltz according to the tempo and direction America dictates.

Russia has nothing against the crushing of the Islamic regime of Iran and will not intervene on Iran's behalf. I think they would prefer that Syria remained unmolested but will not insist militarily that this be so.

The only thing that the Russians are really interested in is the proposed eastern european missile shield, which they regard as being, in reality, aimed at them, not Iran. I think they are right in this. This is where American policy really starts to get screwy in my opinion.

Putin is regarded by many in Russia as the leader of a regime run by gangsters. Well, America in the late 19th and early 20th century, during the formative years of the American industrial state could be regarded as being run by gangsters too. In fact since the assassination of Kennedy, one could make the case that the gangsters have reasserted control of that country.

The future of Russian society depends a great deal on the Russian labor movement, if there is one, and upon politicians who can navigate in the chaos of post communist Russia. Putin is a guy like that. I think he does have the best interests of the country at heart. It will take time for Russia to "normalize" and be as happy as a country can ever expect to be.

All the best to them.

And to America, please cool your jets.
edit on 7-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

I agree totally since lately the only decent dirt is coming from Russia. I am at odds with my country just as many others are and there is no good solution. Your last line says 'Cool your jets" and we would like to, but tptb will not let that happen. They incite the hatred in the religious and prejudiced allowing them to carry on their world takeover.

I keep expecting Marvin the Martian to pop up on my monitor and say he is going to blast the Earth with his Plutonium Ionizer. Instead, I wake up to news about propaganda bills being pushed through Congress and Fema camps being built.

I wish it was just the Americans and the Russians talking, but that will never happen. The leaders meet in private and work out the deals and plan the next propaganda plot. The helpless Americans are busy trying to make a dollar and can't be bothered with World events or crooked businessmen posing as patriots wanting to help them govern this great nation.

This is Nazi Germany all grown up and ready for round 2. Fortunately Russians and many other countries can see the people of America are being screwed by their electorate. They are well aware of how tyrannical and out of control our government has become, but I don't think they believe all Americans are bad either.

Very soon there will be a mass awakening. People are only just becoming aware of the depth of the issue. In due time things will change and it will be obvious that the people are in charge again. Until then I suggest you defend your borders and do not give an inch to the tyrannical bastards. Make it harder for them.

I don't get why Putin is being so soft all of a sudden? Is that quiet confidence or is he scared? If Putin is scared then things are pretty bad and we should expect total annihilation sooner than later. I hope that true patriots will step in and take the reigns back before that, but you never know. These power brokers are pretty impervious to objection. They will not be easy to dismantle without utter chaos so things will probably get crazy for a while.

On a side note: If we are lucky a natural disaster will throw the big boys off their ivory towers just long enough for the cleaning crew to take care of them. I know good people will do what their hearts tell them when the time comes because they love their children and grandchildren and want them to have the same things in the future.

Some people still think liberty is worth fighting for. Right now that number is small because people have not suffered enough yet. That is set to change since they have milked us dry and the subsidies for old and poor will go away. When that happens all political views change and people are just as likely to support the Mafia instead.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join