It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Believe In Chemtrails You Need To Look At This.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

As with all chemtrail reports, the truth is they are only vapor trails.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Some people think that chemicals are being sprayed in our atmosphere. The evidence they provide is in the form of chemtrails. So take a look at this photograph:-

www.findonvillage.com...

That was taken in England in 1940. Plenty of chemtrails there, but the truth is they are not chemtrails.

I see ya, and raise you with:

Oops, that's infowars

Your pic. Smokey exsuast fumes perhaps?
edit on 6-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yep, the program for laying the trails began in the 1940's as shown here:-

wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nice picture...

I don't see how this picture debunks facts that have come out concerning geo- engineering, weather modification...ect

Chem- trails are chem- trails,
Plane con- trails are Plane con- trails,
War Planes have con- trails,
Rockets have rocket- trails,

Again...nice pic

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Nice picture...

I don't see how this picture debunks facts that have come out concerning geo- engineering, weather modification...ect

Again...nice pic

But geo engineering and weather modification are not what the picture is trying to debunk when they are in fact real, however if you could please give a clear definition (even in your opinion) what a chemtrail is it would be much appreciated

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

The last line from that article.

As is our stated blog policy, no discussions or linkages to discussion of chemtrails will be permitted

Very one sided and suppressive, wonder who the writer is?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Nice picture...

Again...nice pic

But geo engineering and weather modification are not what the picture is trying to debunk when they are in fact real, however if you could please give a clear definition (even in your opinion) what a chemtrail is it would be much appreciated

I'll try... Chemical, not condensation

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Can YOU prove that that picture was actually taken in the 1940's?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nice picture...

Again...nice pic

"I don't see how this picture debunks facts that have come out concerning geo- engineering, weather modification...ect"

I dont see how a picture proves a line in the sky is a chemtrail.

This is the type of logic that people use that say but I trust my eyes, then see something in the sky and say they seen a UFO. This is just a random stupid example, however my point still stands, how are you able to tell what chemical composition is in the trail in the sky to call it a chemtrail yet with the same magic eyes you see a Unidentified Flying Object, why cant you identify the object just with your eyes just like you can with chemtrails.

This is actually something I might look into,

How many posters that have said they have seen Chemtrails and when challenged they say but my eyes dont lie have also witnessed what they would refer to as a UFO or would they all be identifiable sightings because they should be able to identify what they see if they can do so with chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

www.findonvillage.com...

Following your logic:

If I took up a plane into the sky right now and sprayed chemicals over your house you would write if off as a contrail...

You are using a generalizing form of dismissal that really doesn't prove or solve anything really....It may be really comfortable and allow for some ease if chemicals flying around in the sky was worrisome to you...but if you can simply dismiss it with contrails and live on in blissful ignorance...why not?

Bottom line is and I'm sure its been said before...because contrails exist doesn't mean that chem trails cannot too exist...contrails does not disprove chem trails...
edit on 6-9-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
About that picture, I would first need to know:

1) How long did those trails stick around?
2) Did they combine to form a blanket of white sky?

Show me pics of those trails from the 40's doing that and then you might have something.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Here is a photograph from 1940 over St Pauls Cathedral in Central Lond

www.airforcemuseum.co.nz...

And yes it is the year 1940, those are "Dog Fight " trails during The Battle Of Britain.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
About that picture, I would first need to know:

1) How long did those trails stick around?
2) Did they combine to form a blanket of white sky?

Show me pics of those trails from the 40's doing that and then you might have something.

If you want more pics then i will keep them coming:-

www.owensarchive.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

No different from any other photograph taken during that period or during WW2.

contrailscience.com...

Although contrails had been seen before it was the advent of WW2 that brought them to the attention of the public and aviation enthusiasts. Contrails generated during the Battle of Britain dogfights were widely reported in the media and were an iconic memory of those taking part and witnessing the dogfights overhead.

Correspondence during the war from aviation enthusiast on Battle of Britain contrails.

June 1942

www.flightglobal.com...

VAPOUR TRAILS Long and Short Over Together WITH regard to the correspondence on short vapour trails, I saw, during the Battle of Britain, a fighter squadron making long trails, which looked like railway lines, and another squadron making short trails, which looked like white tadpoles. These two occurrences took place within a space of ten minutes, at about the same height. During the fight in which Wieck, the German fighter pilot, was killed, I again saw specimens of both types of vapour trail. The Nazis were making long trails over the LOW. in a confused pattern. Three "tadpole" trails flew south towards them, and a little later two squadrons of "tadpoles" flew west, a dozen miles north of the dogfight. On both occasions the day was fine and hot, the aircraft were fighters, and they were at heights between 20-30,oooft. A.McKee

WW2 footage of contrails.

1945 Video at following link

www.britishpathe.com...

www.britishpathe.com...

www.britishpathe.com...

See discussion from the period of WW2 and beyond.

Timeline at following links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I'll raise you one even higher...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Probably alot easier than you can prove chemtrails exist.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Following your logic:

If I took up a plane into the sky right now and sprayed chemicals over your house you would write if off as a contrail...

I am pretty sure if you are at the altitude that contrails will form, the probability of it affecting me is pretty slim and closer to none.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

This video is showing planes making contrails. Each clip is only a few seconds long so how do we know weather they dissipate or not?

One clip troubles me though, maybe you can explain. Watch the planes and trails at the 4:40 mark. Three planes, one is leaving no trails the other two are, watch closely as a second plane stops er.. Spraying.

Why must they be spraying toxic solutions, why not weather manipulation or smart dust, or reflective materials? One sided.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Juggernog

Probably alot easier than you can prove chemtrails exist.

I didnt make the thread, its his thread to prove.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's a collection of 50 WWII contrail photos, some in color.

picasaweb.google.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join