It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Orange victims in Vietnam to get Scientology 'detox' treatment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Urgh Scientology trying to spread its dangerous anti-science medicine bull#.

Alleged victims of Agent Orange in Vietnam are set to receive a controversial "detoxification" treatment developed by the Church of Scientology. Scientologists use the "Hubbard Method" – which involves saunas and vitamins – to try to cure drug addiction and alcoholism. The church set up a centre in New York after the 9/11 attacks offering a similar service for people who may have been exposed to toxins. Many researchers have criticised this method as pseudoscientific and useless. State-controlled media said 24 people were at a Hanoi hospital on Thursday waiting for the programme.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Hasn't the US done enough to this poor nation?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Tom Cruise sitting in a sauna with vitamin C and encouraging words.......

How much crack does the scientology community go through??????

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ScottishBiker420

A lot.

These deluded Vietnamese are probably clinging on to anything to stop the affects of the dioxins. Cult like groups should not be allowed to take advantage of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Why do we not have plasma guns? I figure a laser beam can ionize the air enough to conduct current, i.e. plasma, and then send a jolt of juice down the beam.....I guess that doesn't work, but why not? And if not, why doesn't someone solve this problem? nike free running shoes men nike free running shoes on sale cheap nike free run 2 shoes

new topics

top topics

join