It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who's watching Obama's speech...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
The Obama haters wont be watching, but they will be talking tomorrow about how he said how much he hates america

Wow, what an ignorant comment.

I guess you could call me an "Obama hater" and I will be watching. So much for your whole theory huh?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well I guess when talking about such a large population, nothing is ever true across the board, But I'll bet money that most romney supporters will hear the gist of Obamas speech on the O'Reilly Factor tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am certainly going to watch and I expect it to be his best speech to date. And then shortly after I will be on here to read all the latest Ron Paul should have been given a speaking slot at this convention we got screwed again threads. Even though it wasn't his parties night, because face it Paulites are just freaking insane that way.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by beezzer

I'll watch. Slick Willy was so slick with his words, he had the crowd on their feet all night. He even gave compliments to Michelle that made her blush.

Anyway, I can't wait for the speech tonight.

Interesting note but the ratio of likes vs dislikes on the DNC speeches and the RNC speeches are interesting. Both Romney and Ryan had a lackluster like/dislike ratio of viewers relative to the higher like/dislike views from viewers who viewed both Michelle Obama's speech and Clinton's speech, respectively.

What does this mean? Probably not much BUT it does indicate viewers are finding what the DNC speakers are saying more in tune with their wants and needs.

Just an observation.

While Romney is just applying for the job, Obama has to go under an "employee evaluation" so I think the criteria is different.

Just my take on it.
edit on 6-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Legalize more illegals... redistribute wealth... outsource more jobs... blah blah blah... defend Israel... spread more democracy... pay for more murders (oops I mean abortions)... blah blah blah... force Churches to pay for contraception (which is morally wrong)... legalize sodomite marriages (and marriage to trees, birds, multiple partners, and that concrete wall down at the overpass)... bring in even more third world immigrants to swamp our nation... blah blah blah... make tax payers pay for sex change operations for convicted felons... support the designated sympathy groups... and continue affirmative action so that merit means nothing... blah blah blah...

Let me just say right now, I am not going to watch his speech. There is absolutely no reason for me to do so. I did not even watch that imbecile R-Money's speech in its entirety. This is not the Democratic Party of my grandparents, that is for sure. All those people with their support of sodomites to marry, their once you go black you never go back buttons, elevation of the single, hyper-sexual, college educated, career driven single mother, and appeal to the dark, smelly underbelly of American society, marks a clear breaking off point from not only the party's tradition but of sanity itself.

Have fun watching this egotistical moron parade his failures on live television as though they are something to be proud of. Our ancestors would look down onto us in shame that we could have taken a once mighty civilization and transformed it into this. Americans get exactly what they deserve - and boy oh boy do I hope they get it nice and hard. Too bad I am stuck in this cesspool with these people or else I would say pour gasoline on it, light a match, and walk away.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by MrWendal

Well I guess when talking about such a large population, nothing is ever true across the board, But I'll bet money that most romney supporters will hear the gist of Obamas speech on the O'Reilly Factor tomorrow.

Hmm so most Romney supporters watch Bill O' Reilly?

You sure make a lot of assumptions. Do you know what they say about assuming?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
IT was pretty standard and short. No real plan either.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Legalize more illegals... redistribute wealth... outsource more jobs... blah blah blah... defend Israel... spread more democracy... pay for more murders (oops I mean abortions)... blah blah blah... force Churches to pay for contraception (which is morally wrong)... legalize sodomite marriages (and marriage to trees, birds, multiple partners, and that concrete wall down at the overpass)... bring in even more third world immigrants to swamp our nation... blah blah blah... make tax payers pay for sex change operations for convicted felons... support the designated sympathy groups... and continue affirmative action so that merit means nothing... blah blah blah...

Let me just say right now, I am not going to watch his speech. There is absolutely no reason for me to do so. I did not even watch that imbecile R-Money's speech in its entirety. This is not the Democratic Party of my grandparents, that is for sure. All those people with their support of sodomites to marry, their once you go black you never go back buttons, elevation of the single, hyper-sexual, college educated, career driven single mother, and appeal to the dark, smelly underbelly of American society, marks a clear breaking off point from not only the party's tradition but of sanity itself.

Have fun watching this egotistical moron parade his failures on live television as though they are something to be proud of. Our ancestors would look down onto us in shame that we could have taken a once mighty civilization and transformed it into this. Americans get exactly what they deserve - and boy oh boy do I hope they get it nice and hard. Too bad I am stuck in this cesspool with these people or else I would say pour gasoline on it, light a match, and walk away.

America can always build ovens and burn these sub people for their filthy moral turpitude.

Burn the sodomites, immigrants and the filthy communists!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes, Misoir I think you are quite right. Though I am a lifetime Republican, I think the radicals have taken over the Democrat Party, just as it was stated in Congress years ago it would happen. It is clearly not the party of JFK anymore but the party of Lenin and Trotsky.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think the speech was good. Really good. I don't think it was one of his top 3 or top 5 even, but he's a great orator and it was really good. Especially the second half.

Great job, overall, for the DNC!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
WOW .. he really outdid himself on the LIES. Obama Speech - factchecking
And compared to Bill Clinton .. Obama looked like a clown.

Obama is either totally ignorant when it comes to economics .. or he's an outright liar. (or both). He said he wants to used money that is saved by ending the wars on infrastructure here in the usa. What part of - WE BORROWED THE WAR MONEY - doesn't he get? There is no surplus when the wars end. There is just less money being borrowed.

What a yutz!

Gimme Bill Clinton back. At least the man understood basic economics.
edit on 9/7/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join