It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey You...Yeah, You...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Hey you, live, love respect.

Nice post, snf.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is the only Conspiracy, for all others are there to serve this one.

To take the will to live life out of everyone by the weight of the artificial construct system in which was designed for that very purpose.

They will not succeed in doing this.

They will fail in killing and cremating care and love.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks for the post from the 'heart'. It matters though there is a 'force' that wishes to destroy humanity (the soul of) as well. So one should be cognizant of this while in their journey.

Now I will disclose an experience among 'many' that should illuminate this.
"Andre" is aware.

There was a woman whom was introduced to me in central america.
She was very attractive, intelligent, highly educated though under the influence of another (an occult).

There is much to our relationship that is too time consuming to get into with detail 'here'.
I'll explain 'one' experience to get to the heart of that matter.

I met a young lady by the name of Stacy Brown in C.A.
She was introduced to myself by the encouragement of a stranger.
I was later set up at a checkpoint. Nother story, another time perhaps.

Anyhow, she visits my land and stays for the night.
We have a good time and listen to music, talk about many 'things' topics of the day.
The next morning, while I'm still aware our meeting was Not by accident.

We walk to a lagoon, near my property with her professionally trained, muscular, large, FBI dog (from what "I" understand), and most probably microchipped.

May sound 'strange' though listen to the aftermath and make your own 'assumptions'.
She sits down at the edge of the lagoon while I go swimming.
The dog jumps in all the sudden chasing me around the lagoon.

I constantly go under while appearing in a new spot in the lagoon while the dog is chasing me.
Every time the dog makes contact, over 8 times, I push it away, while it's attempting to bite me.
She sits on idly by on the edge of the lagoon, silent, not saying a word, like a programmed being not in her own mind. She wasn't, she was under mind control as a manchurian candidate.

I finally punched the dog in the face harming it. It returned to shore and sat next to Stacy.
I sat in the shallows reflecting on what just happened expecting 'some' word from 'Stacy'.
Silence as one that was under another's control.....as I had assumed all along.

I sat for 15 minutes in the shallows waiting for some kind of response.
Nothing, tic-toc, an amazing experience my friends, other-worldly one could/should assume.
Wow, nothing but silence.
So I leave the water, sit next to her for a while and she asks me if everything was 'ok'.

So I play along and say, well yes, it appears I'm still alive with all my parts.
Lil chuckle from her and we walk back to the house.
Just before this happened her dog attacked my goat by the throat and killed it.
She sat silent the whole time, like a being without a soul, alienesque so to say to the, 'a' human spirit.

The goat was gasping for breath while she stood silent with no remorse, no feeling, no compassion, sympathy or any other 'humanesque' trait. The goat later died. She said not a word about the experience other than "she was sorry" with no remorse I should add. Perhaps a 'simple' sacrifice as it goes.

So if one were to assume that mind control or the manchurian candidate idea is a 'figment' of one's imagination, you are mistaken. Science is far more advanced here on earth than one's acknowledgment of their very Soul.

I won't read into this more than it's worth on the surface, as it stands on it's own.
True story, though there are many others in the course of 'my' life.
Anyhow, I posted this for the purpose of reflection and perhaps to increase 'awareness' of what is unknown so to say. Long topic in itself.

Much more to speak of with/about this individual though there are folks out there that are aware of this experience and where/how it applies. There are also satellites that can see the pimple on one's ass.

"Should make one wonder" about alot of.....

Oh, there is sO much more though, we carry on.

The Conscience is as Golden as it's rule.
"I" care, I really do, from the heart.
L8ter folks and *God Bless*.

]
edit on 8-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thank you for making this thread...I live in the country so I'm fortunate to be able to be out there in nature each day..I think everyone should take time out each day to just stop once in a while and enjoy what mother earth has to offer us all..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Quite the experience! You have more patience for people than I do. I would have lost it my friend.

But it was an experience in the canvas of your life.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is not yours alone now and we can make of it what we want but life if full of follies and fails and we must learn from others!

Don't give up or in and try to enjoy the whole picture of your life. There is so much more to draw on.

Loves Restless

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Thanks for the kind 'words'.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

This is the only Conspiracy, for all others are there to serve this one.

That sentence reminds me of "Lord of the Rings"...one ring to rule them all ! So true !

I slightly approached this venue in the OP and I'm glad you picked up on it. Overruling Power. All there is to it ! But people across the globe are slowly tuning in to the fact that it's all a deception. The real reason we are born is to live and to love. It is our nature, it is our essence, it is our heritage...

edit on 8-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
The real reason we are born is to live and to love. It is our nature, it is our essence, it is our heritage...

Yeah? tell those whose actions are seemingly the opposite of that nature. Not only will they probably disregard that outlook, but may even be hard-pressed to oppose such philosophy as hogwash.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
The real reason we are born is to live and to love. It is our nature, it is our essence, it is our heritage...

Yeah? tell those whose actions are seemingly the opposite of that nature. Not only will they probably disregard that outlook, but may even be hard-pressed to oppose such philosophy as hogwash.

edit on 10/9/12 by masqua because: bb code fix

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Comet2

There is a place for everything. Mentioning the fact that we are born to live and to love in Calcutta's suburbs where people die on the streets and are left there to rot would probably get me in trouble, or beaten or killed even.

I would not implement it through people's throat either, especially if they disregard that outlook and consider it hogwash. I would try to be a little more subtle than that...

But it doesn't alter the fact that it is true. In my opinion anyways...
edit on 8-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great post

I personally take time out to appreciate the little things in life daily. I might not be able to do all of those every day but I do make time to do at least one. Not having a flashy TV, and limiting my online time is helping, as much as I love the social media and the web I recognize that this constantly being connected through mobile apps, computers, TV set and what not is taking away from the actual living, which is why I am going off line now to spend time with my child playing an analog game

much love and thank you for the reminder we all need it especially in this day and age.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Sorry for this strange format - the quote wouldn't let me separate it from the original post correctly:

"Actually, I left work early today (Friday). I packed up some clothes and drove 2 1/2 hours to the beach. I'm about to go watch the sun set (it rises over the ocean and sets over a bay - this town is special). I just came back from the beach (to hotel) where all I did was sit my fat butt down in a chair, read a chapter of a book, and dip my toes in the sand.

What's sad about this? I haven't been able to do this for 6 years because I could not find a job in my field. I was forced to work two jobs and not make nearly what I was making. I am thankful to be back to work, hopeful Americans will come to their senses and vote for a change, and appreciating that I can take a trip like this."

I truly am not trying to start a fight on this beautiful thread, I just do not understand your quote. You couldn't find a job in your field two years before Obama was elected, and you finally find one that allows you to take these trips during his administration... and you want that to change? Just trying to get my head around that...

Also, the company I work for has given us raises for the first time in 6 or 7 years, and I greatly appreciate that! I hope to be able to take my very first real vacation soon, and not just take time off from one job to work somewhere else. I'd kind of like to see the beach... you made it sound pretty dang good! Of course, anywhere it's quiet would be a blessing.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
12 years ago.

12 years ago, a Tuesday morning, just like any other. It was a beautiful day, much like today actually. Blue skies all around, the metropolitan life, busy in the early hours, as usual.

12 years ago, a whole bunch of folks got up, showered and had breakfast with family or friends. A whole bunch of folks went on their daily routine, some, preparing to go off to work, some others running late to catch their flight.

12 years ago, some policemen and firemen were just starting their shifts, wondering what this day would bring.

12 years ago, all these folks, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, beloved friends, beloved husbands and cherished wives, would start off their day just like any other.

Not knowing that they would never get to see the afternoon. Not knowing that something unimaginable would soon happen. Not knowing that they would leave us all behind, in shock.

If ever there was a day in our history to remember the gift of life, my friends, it is today.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Sorry for this strange format - the quote wouldn't let me separate it from the original post correctly:

"Actually, I left work early today (Friday). I packed up some clothes and drove 2 1/2 hours to the beach. I'm about to go watch the sun set (it rises over the ocean and sets over a bay - this town is special). I just came back from the beach (to hotel) where all I did was sit my fat butt down in a chair, read a chapter of a book, and dip my toes in the sand.

What's sad about this? I haven't been able to do this for 6 years because I could not find a job in my field. I was forced to work two jobs and not make nearly what I was making. I am thankful to be back to work, hopeful Americans will come to their senses and vote for a change, and appreciating that I can take a trip like this."

I truly am not trying to start a fight on this beautiful thread, I just do not understand your quote. You couldn't find a job in your field two years before Obama was elected, and you finally find one that allows you to take these trips during his administration... and you want that to change? Just trying to get my head around that...

Also, the company I work for has given us raises for the first time in 6 or 7 years, and I greatly appreciate that! I hope to be able to take my very first real vacation soon, and not just take time off from one job to work somewhere else. I'd kind of like to see the beach... you made it sound pretty dang good! Of course, anywhere it's quiet would be a blessing.

Ok, I wasn't clear. I have the job I do basically because I won the lottery (I've proven myself since then but there are too many people out of work). WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE. The unemployment rate is really 15% when you take into consideration people that lived like I did for the past few years (underemployed or given up - I was almost there). My point was I was LUCKY. Way, way, WAY too many people who are in their 50's and 60's (I am younger than that) will NEVER find work in their field the way things are going. Why hire the guy with all of the experience when you have no idea where the country is headed and pay him what he's worth? Easier to pay the kid out of college on the cheap and hope he can do the job.

Look, I'm not questioning my own talents or ability - I just know it SUCKED to send so many resumes, to go to so many "job fairs" (what a waste of time), to attempt to network, etc. There were simply no jobs. Even through the Bush/Clinton recession, it was harder but jobs were there. I would be totally screwed if I were 58 and trying to get a job in my field. That's the reality. Sure some of that is discrimination, but the bigger picture is people don't want to hire under these conditions. And, when it is that bleak, they employers can choose to be REALLY selective

So in closing, I feel blessed/lucky/whatever you want to call it - and I think for the millions of Americans to feel the same way (which by design will grow the economy) change has to happen. My company actually hired me from being a consultant - you have to prove yourself or else they just drop you as a consultant - do well and they bring you on full-time. So I know I am busting my but. But I don't have any warm and fuzzies. It would not surprise me to wake up in 2 months to another economy crash followed by a round of layoffs where I work. For once in the last 4 years I'd like to have to worry about less dire consequences. I'd rather not have these feelings. I'd rather not feel depressed about where this nation is. But it is what it is - and the person leading us - I am dumbfounded how he got the job in the first place. A freshman senator who was a "community organizer"? Above and beyond what Hillary brought to the table? Really? No skills working with Congress. HATES that part of the job. Let me reference LBJ, a Democrat. This guy came up through local county politics, through state politics, through Congress, and ultimately was the VP and POTUS. I don't agree with how he governed, but the point is he knew how to work a room of people that did not agree with him. Barry runs the other way like a little girl. There is way too much at stake to put our future in the hands of this guy for yet another 4 years. Yet we get caught up in things that don't matter - he's black and if you are against him you are racists. Watch out for those conservatives - they hate women. Please. Roe v Wade was settled long ago and will never be overturned.
Be careful of the dire warnings from the left and remember they want power more than they want to help you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Flashtrum - Thanks so much on the clarification... and you sure got it right on those conservatives... I'm a woman nearing fifty myself, and I'm not exactly jumping up and down over my options in a couple of months. I do trust in God that we will be alright though, no matter who is elected. Maybe that's the shift everybody's talking about... things will get better since they've been pretty bad for so long! I am trying to find peace by returning to meditation, but it's hard to clear your mind in survival mode. That's why I turned to this beautiful thread in the first place.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
One of my faviourite places to be is the redwoods. It is quite the privilage to be in the presence of those elders. Just love it there. Always long to go back when I leave.
One night we had a storm here, I live on the Oregon Coast and in my area, next to the bay (which often has those picture perfect sunsets), and just ever so perfectly, the sky opened up like a portal just so, showing an ominous near full moon caressing the dark clouds and shinning down on the stormy waters of the bay in a mysterious way as the trees swayed and spoke in the wind. It was amazing.

to this thread.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

as the trees swayed and spoke in the wind.

I would gladly expand on the way that trees do talk. But not wanting this thread to fall in skunk works...I'll refrain !

Nature has a way of just communicating. One has to listen.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I love your post, thank you
It also saddens me that I cannot live how I really want to and I'm stuck in this crazy world of work and money and bills and stress...oh yes, plenty of stress. Most days I generally want to run off and lie in a field

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Nice post, i am reading it from a cave and i choose to remain that way, yes you may call me a cave man but i thus have the internet allowing me to do everything i need in 1 stop

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank YOU

The most recent came after I read this post.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join