page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+76 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Wanna Talk About A Real Conspiracy?

==============================

When was the last time you stopped stressing, sat down, and truly enjoyed a sunset ?

When was the last time you stopped running, just to feel the soft wind on your skin ?

When was the last time you stopped arguing and just sat outside, only to feel the sun kiss your face ?

When was the last time you stopped calculating and went out to breathe the scent of nature ?

When was the last time, instead of planning where to spend, you actually spent...quality time with your loved ones ?

[color=gold]Do tell me...when was the last time you felt alive ??

==============================

Hello ATS Friends,

Isn’t that the biggest conspiracy of all times ??

How easily we forget that time flies by very, very fast.

Many of us do find that it even flies faster than ever before. It doesn’t. But we have traded what we feel is important for values that eat us alive. And so we run. While we become active members of our society, we tend to forget that our human nature is much more than that. We thrive for success and excellence. We do our best to make a superior living. We study hard, we work hard, we marry, we raise kids, we run here, we run there, we are ecstatic that we are doing so well...

Then, one day, we wake up, look into the mirror and wonder where all these white hair came from !! What happened?? How did it go so fast ??

You see, out of billions of people that have lived over a period of hundreds of thousands of years, we get lucky if we get to be eighty one day... That, my friends, is a wink of an eye...

Oh, we give ourselves good excuses to follow the established pattern... heck, everybody follows the stream and there is just no other choice. We become short of breath as we age but we keep running.

Don’t get me wrong. It is normal to study, normal to work, normal to plan. It is a joy to marry, to raise a family, to do the best we can, with what we have.

But NOT at the cost of everything else.

Our purpose here, in Life, is to live. To feel Life. To appreciate it. To be grateful for it. To realize that we have been given the greatest gift of all...which is Life.

Our human nature is to live and to love. We were BORN for that. But we forget...

So we start overdoing everything. We overwork, we overeat, we overtake many goals...we’re dead tired but hey...that’s life. No it isn’t.

Life is a Masterpiece ! The Greatest Creation of All ! An Amazing Fest ! Just try to remember...

Sometimes, we think we hate Life. But it isn’t Life we hate, when you really stop thinking about it. It’s the way we live that we hate. How we made choices that have led us to believe that Life is a waste. How we have put values on proprietorship of things instead of values on the beauty of Life itself. How we have learned to not enjoy it anymore, simply because we haven’t stopped here and there for a while and just see, hear, listen, feel to what Life has given us...for free...

So simple and yet so complicated. This truly is the biggest conspiracy of our generations. Society trains you otherwise. The media programs you otherwise. We are trained to acquire. This lipstick will turn you into a goddess. This car will turn you into a playboy. This house will turn you into somebody. Well...you already are somebody !!

To be has never been the equal synonym of to have.

And You Are.

It is said that God has created us to his image. The best image of God is out there. In the clouds, performing everchanging art. In the forests where life abounds. In the rivers and lakes where serenity speaks. In the wind that caresses your skin. In the sun that kisses you with warmth.

It’s all there. For us to remember...

So today...for a change...just try to remember...

It is your human heritage.

Cost nothing and is worth more than anything anyone else will ever sell you.

Just try...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It does take more than being out there in nature, I will tell you that. I say that because I have been out there with someone that got bored out in the woods. BORED.

I do not understand how anyone can get bored out in the woods with so many things to see, hear, feel and otherwise absorb.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is the type of material that first brought me to ATS

Thanks. S&F

edit on 6-9-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi Son

Thank you for taking the time to create this thread.

Yes what you say is so true
The very best things in life are free yet those things are often overlooked.

Just to be quiet outside amongst nature is the best medicine I know

Sometimes peace and quiet says so much more than any book can hold

No wants nagging at the mind just an open page that life fills with her beauty
Gosh I want to go to my garden now - Feed apples to the horses
Fill my nostrils with the scents of Summer soon to be Autumn

Yes life is the greatest gift - Thank you for reminding me
edit on 6-9-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes thank you.
This reminder is more important than ever.
Thanks again Son.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The sun... last time I was admiring the sun it was through welding glass and sunglasses to see if there was anything strange about it.

Nothing so far that I have seen but another point about the sun. I have a van with some electronics in it and I'm convinced it's trapping EMF. I haven't REALLY done anything to ground this out yet but I did bury some rods and have a piece of steel resting against the rods in the ground and my van.

I noticed that the steel has tiny vibrations against the van but only during the day. Isn't that strange. I'm pretty sure there is a pattern there and sunlight does carry energy waves but I had no idea it could cause something like that. I'll have to learn more about it but apparently it is just the right situation for this to occur for some reason I have yet to completely understand.

Ahhh, the things there are to learn... but you're totally right. I should totally be trying to give myself skin cancer right now.
edit on 6-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Pretty nice post.

The last time I did all those things?
Yesterday.

But, that's me and I chose to live in the country so I can smell the wilderness daily.
I chose to get away from the rat race because I've decided it's not for me.
Let everyone else chase their tails; I'm much happier taking it slow.
I make sure that my loved ones, what few are left, are not left alone.

I believe that each and everyone of us can do these things.
But we must give up alot of garbage that we don't need.

We must stop being selfish and start being selfless.

We have to give up the thought that money is everything.
Our lives are more important.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice lil reminder on days like this when im stressed the **** out.... Need more threads like this too much nonsense

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We are being programmed to be autonomous cyborgs, who will not have any individualistic forms of thought or pleasure.

I love the weekends up at the cottage to relax among nature and enjoy the simple things like mentioned in OP, call me nostalgic

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you, SonoftheSun, for the message.

It is so easy to be overwhelmed by the numerous deceptions around us, and the fight to stand up for truths, that we, or at least me, forget to remember what truly matters...to live...and to love....to acknowledge this great gift of life...that majority of humans would only remember on their last day on this planet...at that moment of passing on....as the life that we lived flashed in quick succession, with joys over what we did...and regrets which we seek for a second chance...but only a chance never to ever have as our present life ends..within moments.

Thanks. :-)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi SonoftheSun

thank you for sharing this with others
it show you have a kind and compassionate heart
that care for others more then yourself .. you have a gift my friend

I have posted this song in the thread below
and it also fit perfectly here

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I do not understand how anyone can get bored out in the woods with so many things to see, hear, feel and otherwise absorb.

I don't either ! We have an eyeful, every single day. But at some point, for some folks, it just stops being important.

My hope is that this thread helps out for some of those who forgot...if only one, I'd be really happy !

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you!!!

Your post helped me to remember a very important thing that happened to me when my daughter was 4 years old!

I had taken her to my parents and my mother is always planting flowers in the flowerbeds that she built around the house.. I was sitting outside with my daughter and she walked over to the flowers, (there were many of many different colors) and she kept bending down and smelling them, every one of em! She then looked at me and said, "Dad, Grandmas flowers are soooooooo beautiful!".

I said, "Yes they are sweetheart!". Then I started to think to myself, that I NEVER EVER took the time as that small child did to TAKE THE TIME TO NOTICE the beauty that surrounds me on a daily basis....I must admit, that the tears started to cascade down my face as I realized how cold and unhuman I had become!

I had forgotten that OP! I Thank you for reawakening that moment......and yet again, here come the tears as I think about it...
edit on 6-9-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Hi Artistpoet,

Just to be quiet outside amongst nature is the best medicine I know

Same here, same here !!

Nature is my addiction.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
S&F.
This reminds me of how badly I want to get out
of the city. Permanently.

You're right though,
everyone around me is in zombie mode with their
toys it seems like. I noticed this the other day
standing in line for coffee, not a word was being
spoken by anyone, just tapping away on their
iPhones.

It was kind of spooky really.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Ahhh, the things there are to learn... but you're totally right. I should totally be trying to give myself skin cancer right now.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Hi Nostalgic

Yes, we are programmed.

The wrong way that is.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey Salut Ben !!

Thanks for the musical interlude ! Great piece !! Wasn't that from the Davinci Code ?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not knocking the OPs message, but to some... conspiracy concerns are a labor of love in the highest.

I'm not nearly as concerned about the sun exploding as I am to think about a personal loss of love and for some, their personal love has lead them to a personal war.

What stresses me out a great deal, is people in the so called real world. A lot of everyday things are constant reminders of a never ending cycle of a disgusting facade that ironically is escapable if people were a little smarter. Some people can't understand this but some can.

Worrying about *everything* is often an illusion that many do not understand when often times it is actually a vengeance that goes deep and is more accurately described as wanting the PTB to pay dearly and trying to dismantle that piece by piece and looking for any and every lie to expose that one can possibly find... and often for very personal reasons. The actual problem is not that some people do not love life or enjoy life, but that they love too much... and to them, a lot of the superficial motions that everyone goes through is just a reminder of the lie and that so many are asleep to the pain of others, to the truth and to the fact that everything you enjoy right now has an ever increasing expiration date and is hiding an insidious cruelty . The fact that you DO appreciate it makes it almost difficult to look at.... especially knowing that some who are completely innocent are having that privileged ripped right out of their lives at this very moment. That is beyond real. To some it is not merely an observation you can distract yourself from.

I'm not saying the OP is specifically trying micromanage the complex thoughts and feelings of others which they couldn't understand unless they were going through specific things... I'm just reminding that this is a conspiracy website and some may take such advice as undermining everything they are fed up with.

Just a reminder.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't either ! We have an eyeful, every single day. But at some point, for some folks, it just stops being important.

My hope is that this thread helps out for some of those who forgot...if only one, I'd be really happy !

Yes, even when I take a walk in a suburban area, I see so many interesting things. Even on an older, rundown home, you can see some of the artistry that went into it when it was built.

I love to walk when I have time, you see things that you don't have time to take notice to when you are flying by in a car.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join