Democracy Has Failed Mankind, Now It's God's Turn !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I can't quite make out what you said, but well there is only one God. So that is the God we should follow. Yes Abraham (peace be upon him) was a Prophet of God and was on the right track. He has been mentioned many times in the Quran.

What I was trying to highlight in my post was that surely if God created us, then HE would be the one who best knows what is good for us and what is bad for us. In Islam we do not have this seperation of church and state. Rather the state and entire system is in accordance to God. Does it not make sense that our sociol system, economic system, judicial system etc all be in accordance to the teachings of God. Some people think that thesue things are too complicated for religion. But God in His wisdom has provided us the teachings in Islam to run the whole of our lives, not just matters dealing with spirituality...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

You are correct that only Gods government is the answer to mankinds situation. And when He brings it to Earth there will be no doubt about what it is. Unfortunately a theocracy instituted by men is bound to fail (Jeremiah 10:23 Ecclesiastes 8:9)

Which sect of Islam has the truth? is it Sunni, Shia, Ahmadi, or Sufi? Or one of the many others?

Knowing mans imperfections, rule of man even if attempted to be guided by Gods laws (which is the best way to go for certain of that we are in agreance) cannot succeed without the removal of Satans influence and the instalation of the Heavenly Kingdom here on Earth with Gods Son ruling.

The bloodshed alone of Islamist against Islamist proves that it is not backed by God. As does the bloodshed by all other people who claim a faith in God negate their claim of having the true religion.

God does not need mankind to fight his wars, instead men fight thier wars and defile Gods name when they claim they fight in His name.

The only solution is for Gods Kingdom to come here on Earth, and it obviously is not yet here.

<< 1   >>

join