It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy Has Failed Mankind, Now It's God's Turn !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nothing is more powerful than watching an institution people put faith as being the best, fail before there very eyes.
Both the American RNC & DNC conventions have recently proved that point stronger than I could ever say.
Witness the great American failure in action, if they are willing to do this in public with the national camera's rolling what goes on in private? I can't even imagine the fraud and deception that is taking place hidden from the general populace.

As this video has religious overtones it very applicable, first the DNC one.

The video speaks for itself.

Next the RNC video report

Very sad, this injustice. But these video's prove these scriptures to be true

Psalms 146:3

Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.

Psalms 60:11

Oh, please help us against our enemies, for all human help is useless.

Psalm 118:8

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in people.

Isaiah 2:22

Don't put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath. What good are they?

Jeremiah 17:5

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD.

Finally what God will do to all these corrupted human governments
Daniel 2:44

At the time of those kings, the God of heaven will establish a kingdom that will never be destroyed. No other people will be permitted to rule it. It will smash all the other kingdoms and put an end to them. But it will be established forever.

People who continues to hope for human help are deluding themselves, it isn't coming, but God's help is.

edit on 6-9-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Democracy Has Failed Mankind, Now It's God's Turn !
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

it is too early to say. cultures and political systems came and went, changed, reformed etc.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Oh yeah because religious institutions are so much better at running a government.

Democracy didn't fail.... we failed democracy.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Let me be the first to flag your post. I'm sure there must be something in the book of revelations about this too. Crying shame when its hard to get the name of God put into the platform for a political party in the United States of America! I bet the founding fathers of our country are turning in their graves like rotissere chickens.

I hope all of the crooked politicians rot in hell! And to think that its all over the love of money and power. Forgotten they are supposed to be there as public servants.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think he's talking about actual divine intervention, not handing power back to the church.

Unfortunately, by what I've read in Revelations, we'll have to wait until we've all but wiped ourselves off the face of the earth before the big man steps in to rein us in.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If "god" wasn't able to make this world better in the last 2000 years why on Earth would you ever think it was able to now?
Time to grow up kids. Put away fanciful things and live in THIS reality. The only way we are ever going to make our world better is by DOING it. It takes WORK to improve.
Trusting in a 2000 year old myth will do nothing. Spend less time praying and more time getting off of your lazy hump and doing something to help the world.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Crying shame when its hard to get the name of God put into the platform for a political party in the United States of America!

Yes, crap on separation of Church and State, crap all over it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightBreeze
reply to post by PMNOrlando

Crying shame when its hard to get the name of God put into the platform for a political party in the United States of America!

Yes, crap on separation of Church and State, crap all over it.

The Democratic Party is not the government, you do realize that, right? Separation of Church and State has no bearing on anything other than the state, and even that only in the prevention of passing laws that establish a "state religion" or prevent people from worshipping freely.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I would fight Christians just as hard as I would fight Muslims or Jews or Buddhists, etc, even Pagans, if they tried to cram their beliefs down my throat.

This is politics, nothing more.

God doesn't get involved in politics...only mankind.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I would fight Christians just as hard as I would fight Muslims or Jews or Buddhists, etc, even Pagans, if they tried to cram their beliefs down my throat.

Well Christians believe that a thousand year reign of Jesus is coming and that would involve all of mankind.
There will be a cleansing first so i believe GOD is expecting a great battle.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Well Christians believe that a thousand year reign of Jesus is coming and that would involve all of mankind.
There will be a cleansing first so i believe GOD is expecting a great battle.

Never known him to lose a fight. He bloodied Hitler's nose and then destroyed him.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

And the there are those who believe in the 13th Imam.

I do think that there will be another battle/war though.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
God will come, and then we will act out prophecy accordingly!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkmoon1972

Spend less time praying and more time getting off of your lazy hump and doing something to help the world.

The same can be side for all sides.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yep what we need is our very own theocracy.

Then we'll be only one step away from a christian Taliban!......
edit on 7-9-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Do you people really think organized religion has accurately represented God's will for this planet?

Direct theocratic rule by God would be perfect, the religious failures, abuses, and injustices would not be allowed.
Men would not be in charge, Jesus Christ would be the King of this Kingdom.
It is in the most basic thing asked for in the Lord's prayer
Matthew 6:10

May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

And the political stupidity that is nothing more than TBTB dog and pony show would be over for good,

Look at this.

If you view this video and STILL think democracy can solve the worlds problems,
then ..................

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Thoughts of vengeance and justice weigh heavily on my mind.
At the end of the day i am comforted by my faith in Jesus and if not then where would i be.
Some may say that it's just a tool for control but i do not cause i know that the majority of people would not be here without GOD'S grace thru the ages.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Democracy is a failed system and I agree with the op that the videos presented show that clearly. As a Muslim we believe that any other system which is not based on the teachings of GOD will be oppressive. It is clear that there are no perfectly functioning democracies, people cannot make their mind on what is good and bad, laws are constantly changing, not just because the reality is changing but because what people perceive to be good and bad is constantly changing. Looking at the laws dealing with homosexuality are a classic example of this. A century ago it was a punishable crime in many western countries... now it is actually an offence to hate on homosexuals.

Only God can know what is right and wrong and what is good and bad for us, therefore any system that is not in accordance to God's system, will have shortcomings. In the Quran and the teaching of the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) the system of living has been laid out for us. a system which was in operation for over 1400 years. Which at it's peak eliminated poverty, created peace, justice and harmony. It is only when return to the law of God will we be successful.

Just to add, as Muslim's yes we do believe that Jesus will return, that the anti-christ will come out and there will be a battle/cleansing of evil... I'd go into more detail but may be a little off topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

I enjoyed your post but I do have a rather thought provoking question for you.
Which God is it's turn to fix this?
Allah or יַהְוֶה ?

It's seems Abraham was on the right track, correct?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join