It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darkness is The True Spiritual Essence - The Observer of Light (SatSang - Mooji, etc.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Soul is darkness. It is associated with The Moon (Spirituality - Night time). The Divine Feminine or Yin is The Darkness and it represents Soul while Yang represents Physical.

The Spirit (Light Body) is Physical, it is just less physical than The Matter Body. The true Spiritual essence is the darkness beyond the light.

The Spirit or Light Body is All of The Thoughts, Emotions, and Desires which makes up your "mind" or "personality".

The Soul or The Darkness is The Observer which observes all of existence whether Soft (Light) or Hard (Physical).

Light blinds The Eyes, Darkness makes it more sensitive.
Sound blinds The Ears, Silence makes hearing more sharp.
Heat ages the body and destroys the hair, Coldness strengthens the body and shines the hair.

The Things (Light, Sound, Heat, Matter) are Light. It is what is seen (manifested / appeared),
but WHAT is the "awareness" of such "things"? It is the darkness or space behind it.

"To Observe" is the nature of Darkness, "To BE (observed)" is the nature of Light.

So, while it may be hard to Stop the thoughts, emotions, etc.

It can be aligned with The Nature of Darkness by Lessening it, and by keeping awareness of Observation in your thoughts, emotions, etc.

Observation is beyond the physical, "eyes", "ears", etc. are just physical symbols of our non-physical ability to observe...

When you observe you are just being - you are seeing what is without judgment - and when you "act" it is instinctive from present observation...

You say that you are light, if you are "experiencing" being this light, then who is the experiencer that experiences being light?

edit on 6-9-2012 by arpgme because: another thought

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
From observations it seems all based on the OBJECTIVE perspective of the observing CREATOR CREATION. LIGHT* or DARK in their vibration activities and how they interpret SUBJECTIVE REALITY. 1 Creator creation may think like a GREY another like a HUMAN and still another like a REPTILIAN. So I can understand how you can come to these observation outlooks arpgme. EVENTUALLY we will ALL* get the SUBJECTIVE TRUTH if not from compiled information from various creator creations then FROM the CREATOR of us ALL*

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******
edit on 9/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Certainly there is a balance within all of us but don't get it twisted...The true power lies with light - Darkness is simply the absence of light for where there is light there cannot be darkness.

The change in your senses when there is no light or sound stimulus shouldn't be attributed to the lack of stimulation - it's rather because this amazing human body has the ability to adapt to it's surroundings & continue to gather information around it even when there is very little to be had

edit on 6-9-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
TELE-
so from 1 creations perspective it may be ok to DO AS YOU WISH WITH OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS LESS POWERFUL then you or assessed to be less powerful. But to all outside of your agenda you may be seen as dark behaving energy FOR doing what makes you happy at the cost of others who may be uncomfortable because of you.

SO DARK ISNT MORE LESS BASED ON WHAT IS SEEN "VISUALLY" BUT MORE LESS RELATED TO HOW A CREATOR CREATION THAT HAS BEEN EVALUATED, BEHAVES/VIBRATES A CERTAIN WAY WITH OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS AS ALSO DONE WITH LIGHTS* IF ANY WERE CONFUSED ITS ALL BASED ON BEHAVIOR INTENT (FREQUENCY OF YOUR SOULS/INTERNAL ENERGIES/SPIRITS) NOT SPECIES? EACH SPECIES HAS LIGHTS* AND DARKS IN THEIR INTENTS/AGENDA THAT INVOLVE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS?

Now from the perspective of the CREATOR CREATION being -done as they wish with/manipulated- they may be totally discomforted and try their best to deal with the other CREATOR CREATION energies doing what they want to them RULING, w/o seeking destruction upon them, they try to be humble and DEAL WITH THE CONTROLLING CREATOR CREATIONS darkness why AT THE SAME TIME LOOKING FOR HELP -ASSISTANCE -GUIDANCE FROM THE CREATOR/HIGHER POWER TO FIX THE ISSUE AT HAND WITH THE DARK BEHAVING FAMILY MEMBERS (this is LIGHT* vibrating behavior). And these LIGHTS* may be EVALUATED JUST AS THOSE LABELED DARK ARE FROM A UN FELT/UN SEEN/UN THOUGHT OF LOCATION/dimension where they WHO CAN HELP ASSIST GUIDE can WATCH EVERY being interact AND DECIDE ON HOW TO "FIX" THE ISSUES.
NONE ARE SEEKING to make any look bad or ignorant or to make LIGHT look better. No the goal is to help as many CREATOR CREATIONS that are receptive to the vibrations and remain hopeful for those who were not.

TRANSMITTED-
edit on 9/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Neither is true they are both sides of the same coin. They are both - so that there can be experience. Nothingness or is neither dark nor light has to be my conclusion for now. How can what encompasses and creates all be one sided? There might be truth in that there is darkness beyond the observable light but beyond both is the essence that gives rise to both. The one that is neither observer or experiencer.

Just my thought on the subject.

much love light and balance

for the topic

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

...you re thinking inverse my friend

yes the soul is darkened - she has no light - she s like a Black Hole

she became that black hole after the Fall - whether you believe that story or not

....and instead of the Creator being the souls " I ", now a seperate I developed;
but that I is under authority of Lucifer

...it is the I that gives the soul her vieuw onto the world,
it is the I that gives an understanding to the soul

- but since the I is corrupted - under satans authority -
satan is feeding the I with Dualism

and, soon, he will give the *cough* 'solution' to the present Dualism: " oneness "
- but his ówn version (Lucifers) of "oneness "

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

...did you see,
that the paralympics opening was 10 x as occult as the ' normal ' olympics openings and closing ?

...it was all about " Lucifers I " - the Fiery Eye -
the fiery Eye was coming down, and igniting Earth

that is: our atmosphere / dimension

....and lucifer made a mockery of the ' paralympics players and attendances ' in the opening ceremony:
he means US

WE are 'disabled ', in his opinion: blind, and deaf, and not understanding

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Something from nothing. Something is the light and nothing is what comes before the light, the darkness.

Even the story of genesis in the bible tells its followers this, that in the beginning there was only a void which to me is describing nothing, empty space, only one form.

It seems so logical to me, but my logic could be a little bent and maybe a few screws loose upstairs.

When I had the realization that the darkness was the Alpha I had a sense as purpose fulfilled on this plain of existence and have no fear of moving to the next or even ceasing to be, going back to the state of oneness.

I believe that those who have faith in the light are doomed to keep recycling/reincarnating into dualistic types of existence until they realize the greatest deception is seeing the light instead of the darkness as being the base for all existence which in turn makes it what people would refer to as God.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The Soul is darkness. It is associated with The Moon (Spirituality - Night time). The Divine Feminine or Yin is The Darkness and it represents Soul while Yang represents Physical.

The Spirit (Light Body) is Physical, it is just less physical than The Matter Body. The true Spiritual essence is the darkness beyond the light.

The Spirit or Light Body is All of The Thoughts, Emotions, and Desires which makes up your "mind" or "personality".

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not"

I wouldn't agree that the soul is darkness. I also wouldn't agree with any of the above, especially when you say that "The true Spiritual essence is the darkness beyond the light".

Thoughts, ideas and fantasy would be linked to the 'mental body' or mental plane where all your thoughts, fantasies reside.

I am aware of seven bodies we are said to have;

Physical body, astral body, mental body, causal body, lunar body, solar body and etheric body, (not sure if the 'etheric body is correct, I'm going from memory at the moment!)

When you say 'light body' do you mean the 'solar body'? Maybe just different terminology...

The 'lunar body' is linked to the moon (darkness/negative) and the 'solar body' (light/positive) linked to the sun, I wouldn't say the soul is linked with the moon or darkness.

I believe we have a soul but we are not in posession of it, we have to work to re-unite with it.

The above is my opinion only, not a statemnet of fact!

If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you are studying, where do you get your terminology, ideas and philosophy from?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I see. There can be a problem with helping others though.

If you fulfill their desire, they will have another... and another... and another... it seems as if the only way to truly help is to tell them to be unattached of this physical existence and to be the observer. Understand that you are not "thought", "emotion", "pleasure", or "pain", but the eternal observer behind such things...

Even in a world where all desires were fulfilled instantly, how long would it be before people fall into a type of materialism or begin to realize that they'll just want one thing after another?

By the way, what do you think about Reptilian and Gray outlooks on life?

Originally posted by coldkidc
Certainly there is a balance within all of us but don't get it twisted...The true power lies with light - Darkness is simply the absence of light for where there is light there cannot be darkness.

But even within light there is darkness [1]. The light needs darkness in order to function, without darkness there can be no movement of light. There would be no sun "ray" if it weren't for the darkness of outer-space....

Looking outward... it is all light
Looking inward... it is all darkness

but too many people are afraid to look inside...

reply to post by Gnobody

But what is aware of all these different "bodies"?
The Observer (Darkness) which sees The Appearance (Light)...
edit on 6-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I do understand what you are getting across...but

i do believe that conquering darkness is the essential meaning to life.

Making sure that Yin and Yang are One with your Self is the meaning.

Spot on observation though sir!

I always enjoy your threads S&F.
Mike

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
reply to post by arpgme

...you re thinking inverse my friend

yes the soul is darkened - she has no light - she s like a Black Hole

"it' has no gender. Gender is for physical beings and for lower spirits that did not realize that pure spirit has no gender...

reply to post by arpgme

she became that black hole after the Fall - whether you believe that story or not

I guess you believe in the bible?

Supposedly, it was Lucifer that fell, and he is called The Light Bearer, he does not show darkness, but light, light of illusion and deception....

reply to post by arpgme

....and instead of the Creator being the souls " I ", now a seperate I developed;
but that I is under authority of Lucifer

The "I" is the observer, which we all are apart of, unless you believe that you have no consciousness/awareness...

reply to post by arpgme

- but since the I is corrupted - under satans authority -
satan is feeding the I with Dualism

No one is "feeding" dualism. It simply exists. Do you believe that there are spirits in heaven? Already there is dualism "me" and "you". "God" and "Satan", "this" and "that", "here" and "there".

reply to post by arpgme

and, soon, he will give the *cough* 'solution' to the present Dualism: " oneness "
- but his ówn version (Lucifers) of "oneness "

There is no "solution" to Dualism. Without Dualism - existence is non-sense.

Even if "I" felt "one" with all - it would be "ME" feeling unity with "ALL" - that is already a dualism - "me" and "all".

Any separation at all that exists is dualism...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I know you are mistaken.

You're comparing physical with spiritual, which is like comparing apples and oranges, or literally light and dark.

Darkness is not the default state of a human being nor is it a state of the soul or spirit.

Darkness is the absence of light, literally, and it is scientifically proven the lack of light is harmful on a physical body as well as spirit or soul. Light also helps the body produce certain vitamins, as Vitamin D, for instance. A lack of it would weaken the physical human body.

Kinda jumped on a limb out there didn't you?

Better watch yourself, you'll fall down in the dark and hurt yourself, if you're not careful.

Get a flashlight next time...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

The change in your senses when there is no light or sound stimulus shouldn't be attributed to the lack of stimulation - it's rather because this amazing human body has the ability to adapt to it's surroundings & continue to gather information around it even when there is very little to be had

edit on 6-9-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

Or where there is darkness there cannot be light. The true power then belongs to darkness, true darkness.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Or where there is darkness there cannot be light. The true power then belongs to darkness, true darkness.

I don't believe this to be true either physically/scientifically or spiritually.

Gnobody

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Darkness is the absence of light, literally

And it is from the darkness that light arises. Ever heard of virtual particles?

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Light also helps the body produce certain vitamins, as Vitamin D, for instance. A lack of it would weaken the physical human body.

Darkness is good for your Body and Soul. Not only does it increases melatonin (related to spirituality), but it also strengthens the immune system fighting diseases such as breast cancer and prostate cancer.

Instead of clinging to Maya (The Light - Illusion) , why not fall back into your natural state? It's only natural...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is also true the body needs light - it seems the balance between the two relative states is needed. Or what human would thrive living only in a deep dark cave with no light? Vit D is one clue as to what would happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Light is all individualized manifestation...darkness is its source...light is form...darkness is emptiness...light is conventional, impermanent...darkness is ultimate, eternal

As the Tao Te Ching says...
"Know the white
Yet keep to the black"

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by arpgme

It is also true the body needs light - it seems the balance between the two relative states is needed. Or what human would thrive living only in a deep dark cave with no light? Vit D is one clue as to what would happen.

Matter, Thought, and Spirit (The Personality - The combination of ones thoughts/desire, etc) is Light.

Do you believe you are "Light" or do you believe you are the one who "observes" and "experience" it?

Darkness is superior.

Just like the mind is superior to that which it is imagining.

The mind is darkness, the thoughts are the light within...

You are not the thought, you are the mind (awareness)...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by IAmD1
reply to post by arpgme

Matter, Thought, and Spirit (The Personality - The combination of ones thoughts/desire, etc) is Light.

Do you believe you are "Light" or do you believe you are the one who "observes" and "experience" it?

Darkness is superior.

Just like the mind is superior to that which it is imagining.

The mind is darkness, the thoughts are the light within...

You are not the thought, you are the mind (awareness)...

I Am a combination of all that makes me, which together makes for nothingness or allness which ever you prefer. None of my parts are superior to the other in the context of existence. A healthy balanced approach to all my parts i.e accepting that I am both light and dark, everything and nothing is my stance.

Superiority is only a question in a world where we fail to see that we are parts of a collective whole.
Light represents the seen, understood or what is illuminated. (both literally and metaphysically). Darkness that which is not by the same token. My darkness is there to explore my light is what has already been incorporated and understood. The mind the observer the thought the event being observed. Both combine to form the direction.

These of course are my understandings and current views not what I am telling you you must follow.

much love and light

PS what are your thoughts on yin and yang there is not one without the other , neither takes up more space than the other within the form. In parts they are light and dark together they are the symbol or the whole. Neither created the other within the form but the both exist as parts.
edit on 7/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/9/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join