The legendary fountain of youth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yep I felt it, yesterday. Amazing. I've been sooo low of late, but yesterday..wow
I felt the conciousness and had about six, what my friend lovingly calls "brain farts" sometimes I like the smell of my own farts, let me share one perticular fragrance. Lol

"This hypothesis holds water, now let's think about this. Holds water=truth. So water can mean truth symbolically. Let's move on to the legendary fountain of youth. If you drink from this fountain, you will be forever young. = the truth is we are eternal. Can you taste it? A fountain is water flowing upwards into the air.

I'd love to be able to put this into more words so it makes undeniable sense. But it's more a matter of belief. So if you think it's not true.... It doesn't mean it's not true.

Earth= material world, then we move to the truth= water, this lifts us up into the air=consciousness, where we merge with spirit= fire.

"Whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14

Peace and love to all beings everywhere.

Love Wifi

Ok ats, tell me I'm wrong
edit on 6-9-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

You lost me when you threw in the Quote from John. What's that gotta do with the fountain of youth? Or is that the quote from which the idea of a fountain of youth comes from?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You lost me when you said you liked to smell your own farts!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

You lost me when you threw in the Quote from John. What's that gotta do with the fountain of youth? Or is that the quote from which the idea of a fountain of youth comes from?

Possibly.

I was looking for quotes on water meaning truth, but found this and it seemed to fit nicely. I'm not a fan of the bible. Haven't read it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Only sometimes, lol.

Doesn't everyone?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"Whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14

It sounds like uropathy

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Obstructive, or reflux?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If you aren't familiar with this...perhaps you should be. Take it with a grain of salt....www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah man...I am picking up what you are putting down....

I agree and I like the way you related our eternal living to water.

What if the whole world woke up tomorrow knowing 100% that once we die there is an afterlife and the each one of us are our own "gods" in this universe but we are not gods in gods universe.

The world as we know would start to change instantly and our handlers would no longer have the grip on us like they currently have. People would start to put fear aside and start putting more effort into making things better and standing up against a system when it is corrupt.

Religon confused "GOD" with an outside force of which in reality each of us is actually a "GOD", IMHO
edit on 6-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I mean urotherapy

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
Yeah man...I am picking up what you are putting down....

I agree and I like the way you related our eternal living to water.

What if the whole world woke up tomorrow knowing 100% that once we die there is an afterlife and the each one of us are our own "gods" in this universe but we are not gods in gods universe.

There would be a revolution before lunchtime.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My understanding is that Aquarius, the "Water Bearer" is supposed to be the "Giver Of Knowledge". In that instance, Water=Knowledge, Which could also equate to truth. So I would have to agree with you. Water Equals knowledge/truth in symbolic terms.

Those that listen to the truth in other words, are able to understand that life or consciousness is eternal, therefore they never really "Die".

Whattya think?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

I mean urotherapy

Ok. Glad we cleared that up.

The misunderstanding that is.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Yep, you got it

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It seems your brain did poot a little.

Hold water = truth BECAUSE something which holds water is a nice tight seal and not "full of holes"

Get it?

It is really the container they are making reference to with that saying, not the water. On the other hand, you were not entirely on the wrong track. Water is most definitely symbolic of purity, which I suppose can be equated to truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I get it. Good reply but if the container has no holes in it, it holds the truth, so in the saying water=truth.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

this here is a seekers guide to fighting apathy or finding coal for the old engine that could S+F for it i like

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That fart STINKS!!! By this I mean you have me sniffing around for answers to a question I don't recognize the scent to......

In other words, I am lost!!

What are you trying to connect here? The bible verse and your interpretation of the water??

Yep......Still smells

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

That fart STINKS!!! By this I mean you have me sniffing around for answers to a question I don't recognize the scent to......

In other words, I am lost!!

What are you trying to connect here? The bible verse and your interpretation of the water??

Yep......Still smells

Here's a peg for ya nose. < Lol.

The connection is that the truth is we are eternal in spirit, knowing this is like drinking water from the fountain of youth. Metaphoricle of course.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join