posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
Seriously. Their convention is becoming a complete circus.
- They move the convention to another venue because of "weather concerns"... but the weather threat is practically 0%. So OBVIOUSLY it couldn't be
they're cutting out 65k capacity for fear of low turn out right?
DNC Move Convention
- They're getting irrational in their divisive and fear mongering statements. Things like:
- In response to the "vote" to put God and Jerusalem back into the DNC platform:
Here are a couple of the offensive comments made by the Palm Beach Democratic Chairman:
“I’m Jewish, I’m not a fan of any other religion than Judaism.”
“The worst possible allies for the Jewish state are the fundamentalist Christians who want Jews to die and convert so they can bring on the
second coming of their Lord.”
- Racial plays and obvious attempts to show a race baiting mentality like "Vote Black" pins, and busing in black church members and students to fill
the seats and to "rally the troops".
The Democrats will try to bus in enough people to fill the 74,000-seat stadium in Charlotte for President Obama’s speech Thursday night. It’s
a big comedown from four years ago when Obama easily drew a capacity crowd to a Denver stadium seating 84,000.
*NOTE TO ADD: See item 1 for why this now probably isn't needed though right?
Once You Vote Black, You Never Go
- And now we have the crazy DNC Platform debacle that has turned the whole thing into a utter mess. First they omit "God" and "Jerusalem" as the
capital city from their Party Platform. This is goofy enough as it is because it's all an effort to vote pander to the LGBT community and the Muslim
But because the outcry from... well, the majority of actual voters, they decide to FORCE the ammendment through, regardless of the actual "vote"
- Anderson Cooper notes they're in an "alternate universe"
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., the party chairman, said both the God and Jerusalem omissions were "essentially a technical oversight."
She insisted in a CNN interview there had been no discord on the floor and said the vote definitely met the two-thirds threshold.
I guess she means no discord OTHER than the very audble split in the vote? Video of the
And worse, the photo evidence that the "vote" was predetermined via teleprompter... good greif
All of this combined makes you start to wonder... what the hell is going on down there?
I seriously think they either COMPLETELY out of synch, or COMPLETELY trying to throw the damn election.
For the tinfoil hat crowd, I'd start to wonder if Romney has already been anointed by TPTB, and now the DNC is just trying to make sure there is no
civil discourse like the 2000 elections (a la Gore v/s Bush - Florida).
Either that, or the DNC is just flailing around because all their progressive policies and ideals have had their finest hour and it's lead to
nothing but broken promises, half truths, and general unrest among the people.
I'll let you decide - but I'm guessing you're going to go with the one that makes it easier to sleep at night depending on how you lean
edit on 6-9-2012 by gncnew because: (no reason given)