It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Will Showcase Obama As Their “Messiah” On Stained Glass Platform

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I KNEW that would happen!
Even before my husband and I watched the speech, I mentioned that tomorrow, my friends on ATS would be saying that Obama changed his mind, because the story got out!

HILARIOUS!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Ok so how exactly do you expect him to do better? What leads you to this conclusion when he has surrounded him with the very same advisers that Bush used? DO you really think that they are going to give any advice beyond what got us to this point.

You know the Republican Party is in trouble when Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, George Romney, Reagan, Dole and Bush 41 wouldn't have survived the primaries. You know Presidential Candidates that despite certain flaws actually did care about Americans and America. For Romney it isn't about the US it is about him and putting another line on his resume and it shows.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Romney's a senior citizen. What's his gain?
reply to post by KeliOnyx

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

See there? We tried to tell you it "wasn't so Joe," but you and your minions here on ATS have become so desperate for material to bash President Obama with, that your now willing to promote the conspiracies from web sites like the one you sourced in your OP. Even after they turn out to be total B.S.. Go figure!

My advice to you would be; If you don't want to become another "Xuenchen," I'd shy away from information provided from sites like Brietbart.com and/or the one you used for this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What a PATHETIC excuse for an attack post.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan gave the closing prayer at the DNC convention (just as he did for the RNC convention). The backdrop was almost certainly planned for the prayer service. AFAIK it was never used at all. Just something that had to be planned for.

The source of this bogus hoax is, of course, a blogger with Fox "News". This is how Fox "News" rolls - they make desperate, fear-based attacks on Obama that are designed to appeal to people's emotions - but fall apart in the face of scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by manna2

See there? We tried to tell you it "wasn't so Joe," but you and your minions here on ATS have become so desperate for material to bash President Obama with, that your now willing to promote the conspiracies from web sites like the one you sourced in your OP. Even after they turn out to be total B.S.. Go figure!

My advice to you would be; If you don't want to become another "Xuenchen," I'd shy away from information provided from sites like Brietbart.com and/or the one you used for this thread.

Really? What is so hard to believe this? Do you want me to post all the pics that the msm ran last election showing Obama wrapped in a halo?
What is so hard to believe they will play the same messiah story this time through?
Me personally I do not have a selective and short memory and I guage the present and look to the future using past facts.
I don't jump on partisan bandwagons and see through a urim and thummim.

I certainly do not see obama as a messiah figure and I despise the lying cheating romney.
Go figure.
I find it interesting that the stained glass wasn't used. verrrrry interesting indeed. I will look for what happened. I threw it all out there in this thread for reaction not propoganda. I don't have my partisan blinders on for either snake oil salesman. I see my present choice as being for an ultra-fascist or a marxist. whhhooooooopeeeeeeee!
edit on 7-9-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Originally posted by manna2
Really? What is so hard to believe this?

Because it's STUPID! Democrats would have to be insane to suggest that a stained glass backdrop would be used for their presidential candidate!

Do you want me to post all the pics that the msm ran last election showing Obama wrapped in a halo?

Yes. The only people who wrapped Obama in a halo were the right-wing smear sites like the Examiner, WND and the Daily Mail. Maybe two of his voters think he's some kind of religious savior, but ONLY the right claimed he was a "Messiah" or "Savior".

What is so hard to believe they will play the same messiah story this time through?

THEY didn't play it. The RIGHT played it (and they are playing it again and you're falling for it.)

I don't jump on partisan bandwagons and see through a urim and thummim.

Riiiiiight...

I certainly do not see obama as a messiah figure and I despise the lying cheating romney.

Finally. Something we totally agree on.

I find it interesting that the stained glass wasn't used.

You just won't accept that it was never planned. You're "blindly" following some lead from a BLOG. As has been mentioned, it was probably a backdrop for one of the prayers.

I don't have my partisan blinders on...

Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I bfeel GWB was a liar that sold our country down the river.
Bill Clinton works for GHWB. Obama is on his payroll as well and this is gwb's third term by accomplishments fomented and started by gwb but finished and implemented by Obama. Romney's family are Danites and scare the hell out of me as he is mormon mafia.

No, you are partisan, I am not.
If you think your choices are opposition and not the dialectic you have been fooled to believe so.

My thread was about the messianic notions that Obama is either messiah or an antichrist based on the rpopoganda surrounding last election and now this one. That seems to offend you to the point of trying to box me in and paint me the way you wish.

I, me personally, am free from the dialectic. My eyes have been opened to this for decades. Say what you want, I despise the choices you feel are your only choices. To not choose the lesser of 2 evils is the right choice IMHO.
The dialectic is played on ignorant and foolish people who govern themselves on more emotion than due diligence. Why? Because it's easier!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Anyone refusing to acknowledge the lies told by their candidate of choice is either a liar themselves ... or they have partisan blinders on ... or they aren't too bright. Take your pick.

but not you - eh?

When you can't be right - call everyone else stupid. Nice

:-)

FlyersFan - I have a real question for you: Who did you vote for in the last election - and why was that?

edit on 9/8/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join