It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Will Showcase Obama As Their “Messiah” On Stained Glass Platform

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You need a reality check.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by RELDDIR

Originally posted by RELDDIR
We need to bring America back to what it once was.

It's becoming more and more apparent that the majority of Americans don't want to take America BACK to what it was... We want to move FORWARD, to an even better America. One where the middle class is the strength and backbone of the country and one where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
PLEASE tell me you are kidding about this swoon too.

My whole post was sarcasm, because this thread is a joke.

The dude is seriously ugly ... floppy ears, skinny face, skinny purple lips ...

Beauty is not a physical thing to me.

Halos are for saints. Saints don't lie. Obama is no saint.

See above re: sarcasm.

Fact Checking Obama's DNC Speech

Yeah. I've seen "fact checkers" on all the speeches. I'm NOT saying that I think anyone tells the unvarnished truth in ANY of them. There are points omitted, added, skewed and downright untrue.

I'm not some naive, young girl with a crush. I've been saying it since 2007: Obama is a politician. And a lawyer. He lies. He will do what it takes to win this election. I will make up my own mind about what's most important to me. Some of his actions make me furious! Some of them make me HAPPY! I strongly disagree with him on several issues. But I, and only I, will decide whom to vote for. So don't think you're enlightening me with your "fact checker". It's insulting. I'm NOT stupid or naive.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yeah, but you Obama is your messiah and you believe everything he says.

PLEASE tell me you are kidding about this swoon too.

The dude is seriously ugly ... floppy ears, skinny face, skinny purple lips ...

Beauty is not a physical thing to me.

Halos are for saints. Saints don't lie. Obama is no saint.

See above re: sarcasm.

Fact Checking Obama's DNC Speech

Yeah. I've seen "fact checkers" on all the speeches. I'm NOT saying that I think anyone tells the unvarnished truth in ANY of them. There are points omitted, added, skewed and downright untrue.

I'm not some naive, young girl with a crush. I've been saying it since 2007: Obama is a politician. And a lawyer. He lies. He will do what it takes to win this election. I will make up my own mind about what's most important to me. Some of his actions make me furious! Some of them make me HAPPY! I strongly disagree with him on several issues. But I, and only I, will decide whom to vote for. So don't think you're enlightening me with your "fact checker". It's insulting. I'm NOT stupid or naive.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Strange. In the very quote you provided, it is stated that BH does NOT believe everything BO says, and yet you accuse her of the opposite.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ahhhh okay. Considering you past posts here, it could easily be taken as a serious post.

So don't think you're enlightening me with your "fact checker".

Obviously not. Kinda sad ... Facts are facts. They should enlighten.

It's insulting. I'm NOT stupid or naive.

- As you well know .. I don't care if you or anyone else is supposedly 'insulted' by what I say.
- As for you being 'stupid or naive' ... ya'll fell for the 'hope and change' rhetoric the first time around ... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Whatever ..

Obama has no halo. His speech is proven to be all lies. (just like Romney's).
But his loyal followers dont' seem to care. They still call it a 'great speech'.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No Comment. I don't live being picked on.

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by RELDDIR

Strange. In the very quote you provided, it is stated that BH does NOT believe everything BO says, and yet you accuse her of the opposite.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

- As for you being 'stupid or naive' ... ya'll fell for the 'hope and change' rhetoric the first time around ... Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Whatever ..

Was that a personal attack?

Is everyone who voted (or is voting) democrat 'stupid or naive'? Do you like pidgeon holes to put people in or something(?), because that's just not kosher, imho. Attacking the intelligence of someone over their politics is so partisan.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
NO, it was PARTISAN. I've experienced too much of it to know better.

Is everyone who voted (or is voting) democrat 'stupid or naive'? Do you like pidgeon holes to put people in or something(?), because that's just not kosher, imho. Attacking the intelligence of someone over their politics is so partisan.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Nobody's picking on you. I'm just pointing out how your comment doesn't jive with the quote in your post.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Get real.

Is everyone who voted (or is voting) democrat 'stupid or naive'?

IMHO anyone excited about voting either republican or democrat this time around has been fooled.
IMHO anyone getting excited about Romney or Obama has been fooled.

Attacking the intelligence of someone over their politics is so partisan.

Anyone refusing to acknowledge the lies told by their candidate of choice is either a liar themselves ... or they have partisan blinders on ... or they aren't too bright. Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Have a good day Masqua. I'm going offline now. Take care.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Before I go. Romney has a business background. He understands BUDGET. Obama doesn't.

Get real.

Is everyone who voted (or is voting) democrat 'stupid or naive'?

IMHO anyone excited about voting either republican or democrat this time around has been fooled.
IMHO anyone getting excited about Romney or Obama has been fooled.

Attacking the intelligence of someone over their politics is so partisan.

Anyone refusing to acknowledge the lies told by their candidate of choice is either a liar themselves ... or they have partisan blinders on ... or they aren't too bright. Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Oh... I'm real alright, FF, and an impartial observer of all the crazy rhetoric, in both the American election cage fight and how it's being mirrored on ATS.

The partisan sniping is at an all-time high on the circuit and reflected here as well. What I'm trying to do (in this mindless topic) is point out the ridiculous artifice of attacking each other in an attempt to win at 'argument' over 'debate'.

Still think I'm not 'real'? Am I some irrelevant figment of your imagination you feel the need to dismiss with a wave of your hand?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

- As for you being 'stupid or naive' ... ya'll fell for the 'hope and change' rhetoric the first time around ...

This just isn't true. What do you mean "ya'll"? Are you talking to ME or to a group? If you're talking to me, I did NOT fall for anything. I am an individual, not a member of a group. I'm not going to repeat my previous post, nor am I going to search in the archives to prove you wrong. It's just not worth the time, because you're going to judge me as an "Obamabot" as you always have. But you are WRONG. I have ALWAYS had my eyes open as far as the Chicago lawyer and politician that Obama is.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Masqua, from the back and forth here on this thread. I actually think you're FAIR. I understand moderaters are PEOPLE too.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
At the same time, do you understand people "tippy-toe" around politics? I have many African-American friends that I can't talk politics too. It's an emotional thing.
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Obama's doing a good job! IMO, I think Mitt Romney might be better.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Whoever wins in November. Amen to him! Obama or Romney!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Originally posted by RELDDIR
At the same time, do you understand people "tippy-toe" around politics? I have many African-American friends that I can't talk politics too. It's an emotional thing.

Yeah, I understand why people are afraid to talk politics. Far too many people take it personally. I do not.
Talk about the candidates all you want, but going after ME and telling ME what I believe is hitting below the belt, IMO. If you are telling your black friends that they only vote for Obama because he's black, or that they are brainwashed, or think he's the Messiah, then I can understand them getting upset.

I'm the person who accepts that people are different. I support your right to vote for who you support. You like Romney? Vote for him. I can disagree with you without taking it personally. I can't STAND the man, myself. But if you like him, I'm not going to call you a "Romneybot" or "stupid and naive" or your "SAVIOR". I'm NOT going to criticize YOU because of your beliefs. You are entitled to them, JUST as I am entitled to mine.

What I do take personally is people telling me what I believe, as you and Flyers Fan are doing in this thread. You clearly don't have the same respect for my right to my opinions as I do for yours.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So the spin on the stained glass is that the DNC decided it wouldn't be a good idea. It is amazing their fantasy does not come true, never occurs to them that they are lunatics. They just readjust the reality. The sad is that there are a number of people who keep on believing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join