It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The DNC Will Showcase Obama As Their “Messiah” On Stained Glass Platform

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

OK, is BHO the messiah? The antichrist? neither?
How accurate is the hebrew translations being used in these pamphlet and posters?
snip*
“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.” “So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.



I recall when O was elected how the stage was set up as the colliseum. Is he all that?

This all seems a bit over the top to me.




posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2
 


Are they serious? For real dudes?



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2
 



Originally posted by manna2
OK, is BHO the messiah?


Yes! I thought everyone knew that...




Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”


They got that right! And he can sing! I hope he sings tonight! *swoon* He's so HANDSOME!




I recall when O was elected how the stage was set up as the colliseum. Is he all that?


You bet he's "all that"! He's a STAR!
*swoon* (again)



This all seems a bit over the top to me.


OK, I'll take back one of the swoons. The second one.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


The impotent messiah. His Godly powers have failed to impress me. It's alright though, he turns on some women so he is definitely the right choice for President.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
This all seems a bit over the top to me.


So you think it might be a little over the top eh? Did you happen to take a peek at the homepage graphics of the web site you linked for your source article? Or how about the tool bar, did you look at that?

Whether or not the DNC uses some kind of imitation stained glass window backdrop or not, I doubt seriously that this site will offer anything other than propaganda regarding the issue. If I didn't know better, I'd say that it looks like some kind of a joint venture web site between Alex Jones, Glenn Beck and Orly Taitz.


So Yeah, I'd say it's just a little over the top.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish
 


Perhaps it is over the top, but no matter how hard they try, they're not going to be able to keep his halo from showing...



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Flatfish
 


Perhaps it is over the top, but no matter how hard they try, they're not going to be able to keep his halo from showing...



You are so right! If anything their unfounded ridicule will only serve to highlight it, or should I say, "make it glow."



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

OK, is BHO the messiah? The antichrist? neither?
How accurate is the hebrew translations being used in these pamphlet and posters?
snip*
“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.” “So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.



I recall when O was elected how the stage was set up as the colliseum. Is he all that?

This all seems a bit over the top to me.



The Barack of the old Testament was done in by a woman of God after he refused to fight and kill an enemy King. Another woman got the glory when she killed that enemy king instead.

Now, if you believe in parallels, here's the significance of it. Obama is trying to win election by assuming the women vote (war on women, free contraception, abortions on demand, etc ), and movie actresses and singers. He is "afraid to fight" by standing in his own strength and on his own merit. Therefore, he will be defeated by the women vote, and the woman will get the glory and power of the moment.

Take it for what it's worth, but I'll bet that's how it goes. We'll see...





edit on 6-9-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't get the part about attacking the website. It seems to be based on the facts occuring at the dnc is it not?
Are the posters and pamphlets being used at and outside the dnc? I never could understand that the source is at fault when stating facts. I never saw any interpretation, just the facts. Why so hard to address the facts. why try and kill the messenger just because you are ideologicly opposed?

Do those inside the dnc believe the hype? really?
swoon, lol
"I love you barak"



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I don't get the part about attacking the website. It seems to be based on the facts occuring at the dnc is it not?
Are the posters and pamphlets being used at and outside the dnc? I never could understand that the source is at fault when stating facts. I never saw any interpretation, just the facts. Why so hard to address the facts. why try and kill the messenger just because you are ideologicly opposed?

Do those inside the dnc believe the hype? really?
swoon, lol
"I love you barak"


Facts -- really. When I was in college I used to work with people who were, well insane basically wards of the state for life. I did not walk away from the hospital believing what they were saying was true, just because they were saying it. This whole website reeks of that. And tomorrow when non of it comes true they will just go on to the next flight of fantasy.



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550
 


what? I am talking of what is taking place at the dnc, not the website. really? What does that have to do with your delusions or percieved delusions of others? Are you able to provide proof that this is not true of what is taking place in and outside of the dnc? Or are you just propogating to others what your own delusions are? I mean really? btw, nice car but why ruin it with the hag in the pic?



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Debate about the source is legitimate, however, so is the OP's question, which was, "Is this actually happening?" -- Which is a completely separate issue.

If you read the article, you will conclude that the stained glass part is probably true. Who knows why they chose that? According to the source cited, the posters and other materials with the outrageous comparisons to Messiah are being sold by street vendors outside the security zone, and are not sanctioned by nor affiliated with the DNC.

[edit] It's still really creepy (if true) that ANYONE is distributing such materials. One can only hope that these materials are an attempt at reverse psychology and hyperbole. [/edit]
edit on 6-9-2012 by OuttaHere because: added my opinion



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
reply to post by spyder550
 


what? I am talking of what is taking place at the dnc, not the website. really? What does that have to do with your delusions or percieved delusions of others? Are you able to provide proof that this is not true of what is taking place in and outside of the dnc? Or are you just propogating to others what your own delusions are? I mean really? btw, nice car but why ruin it with the hag in the pic?


Are you not talking about reports of Stained Glass backdrops and pamphlets being handed out by people not allowed even close to the venue. That is the DNC. All being reported by a whackadoodle website.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Wow! Did you see the stained glass behind Obama last night!?!?! And the choir singing "Hallelujah!, Hallelujah!" as he entered the stage? His halo and long white robe were beautiful, didn't you think? I thought I would pass out as he handed out loaves and fishes to the congregation.... And the sermon he gave was his best ever!

Yeah, none of that happened, as I KNEW would be the case.

You guys shouldn't believe everything you read on a BLOG! FOr Christ's sake! What does it take for you to think criticaly? If it seems too strange to be true, it probably is, just like all the other STUPID stories about Barack Obama you read on the Internets.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The only thing he's good at is making speeches. Not Promises. Not Leading. Nothing, But BLAMING.



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
America needs a Messiah at this point... a visionary, someone who has a clear picture of what has to be done over the next decade if the economy (and the welfare of ALL Americans) is going to have a chance to improve.

The recession has taken the wind out of USS America.

What would you rather go with? A windbag or a tailwind?



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
We'll take every chance we can get. We need to bring America back to what it once was.

Originally posted by masqua
America needs a Messiah at this point... a visionary, someone who has a clear picture of what has to be done over the next decade if the economy (and the welfare of ALL Americans) is going to have a chance to improve.

The recession has taken the wind out of USS America.

What would you rather go with? A windbag or a tailwind?




posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
*swoon* He's so HANDSOME!

PLEASE tell me you are kidding about this swoon too.
The dude is seriously ugly ... floppy ears, skinny face, skinny purple lips ...


Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
no matter how hard they try, they're not going to be able to keep his halo from showing...


Halos are for saints. Saints don't lie. Obama is no saint.
Fact Checking Obama's DNC Speech



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
LOL, GOD gave him 2 ears and 1 mouth. He uses neither. haha

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
*swoon* He's so HANDSOME!

PLEASE tell me you are kidding about this swoon too.
The dude is seriously ugly ... floppy ears, skinny face, skinny purple lips ...


Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
no matter how hard they try, they're not going to be able to keep his halo from showing...


Halos are for saints. Saints don't lie. Obama is no saint.
Fact Checking Obama's DNC Speech




posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR
 



Originally posted by RELDDIR
We need to bring America back to what it once was.


It's becoming more and more apparent that the majority of Americans don't want to take America BACK to what it was... We want to move FORWARD, to an even better America. One where the middle class is the strength and backbone of the country and one where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.




top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join