learn more

Three axed ministers CRIED

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Three axed ministers CRIED

www.thesun.co.uk

THREE gutted ministers broke down in TEARS in front of the PM while he was sacking them, a No10 insider has disclosed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There is one final niggle: the continuing loss of the Conservative’s party’s intellectual firepower. Nick Herbert, one of the most creative ministers, is following Cameron’s big ideas man Steve Hilton out of government. To lose one bold but temperamental radical may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness. Cameron will need to channel their sense of urgency if he really is to change Britain by 201

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
the fact that some folk cried is a bit of a non-story really, but then that's The "Super Soar-Away" Sun for you.
more to the the point, wtf in the way of change do you expect Cameron to instigate by "201?" (unless you mean "negative for most of the population" change) and since when did the Tories (sod it, any major uk political party) have intellectual firepower?
edit on 6-9-2012 by skalla because: shpelling

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Was it tears of joy?

Glad to be away from a political party that has no direction on the economy only producing off the cuff policies that quickly get redacted once the small print is picked through.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sure that when they return to their parents mansions that mummy will console them and tell them off for not taking enough bribes while having some position of trust

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Boo Hoo, my privaledged lifestyle and trough feeding has been finished ahead of my planned exit, I was hoping to fill my wallet with tax payers money till I reach retirement age, what shall I do now to support my 2 homes? and my mistresses? and my love child ?( I don't really suppose they have the latter 3 but I suspect the former part of the sentence is true.

And Cameron wants to fill the cabinet with lackies and cronies of his business buddies I expect before realising that the next election isn't going to be won with austerity cuts.
I'd say get rid of all politicians anyway.
Prosecute a few for criminal activities and war crimes and make a few more parasitical scum cry.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
dnt cry

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Awe
Did the poor little ex-ministers cry? Diddums. Personally, I have no sympathy for these ignorant cretins. The entire political establishment in Britain ought to be strung up and shot on principle for behavior not benificial to the people, and for acting against the wishes of the public they claim to serve.

What Cameron fails entirely to address by removing these people from his staff, is that his government, his party, the Labour Party and the bloody Liberal Democrats are all utterly out of touch with the realities of life in this country. Not one member of any of them has ever been unemployed and destitute, and that is not because they are all amazing people with masses of qualifications. It is because, despite the fact that we live in a post industrial era , our rulers and leaders are still ,in the main, a bunch of entitled, workshy, soft handed, weak spined halfwits, who were either born to the money they have, or have been so psychologically stunted by the injection of wealth into thier bank accounts, that they have forgotten all the important lessons that poverty can teach a person.

It takes a person who knows strife, to over come it. It takes a person who knows danger in order to make things safe for people. It takes a person who knows what it is like to live under the threat of eviction and destitution, to organise methods of preventing those fates befalling his fellow man. These suit wearing, jag driving, Eatonian twits couldnt save thier way out of a damp cigarette paper, let alone prevent the collapse of the entire economy. This reshuffle means nothing in the long run. Just replacing rot with rot is not going to help.

I am glad they cried, but I will tell you what, I hope that every last parliamentarian in this country gets run over, horrible diseases, and taken apart by packs of wild dogs. They are nothing but blockages in the way of the peoples betterment and freedom.

new topics

top topics

join