It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Creating Portal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
why will you say they are demons? what demonic behavior are they manifesting? The only demons I have seen is the human race and there is a lot of evidence of that. Just open the newspaper. The video looks cool. But for demons, please look at a mirror.
edit on 7-9-2012 by yacahuma because: spellcheck

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I remember seeing this and when I did all the activity seems like some fight was going on with unknown weapons ect. I think someone wrote it off as a transformer explosion of some sort.
Maybe something escaped and had to be recaptured. My 3 cents

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Again...time lapse video of highway construction. In the post below, look at the top right video, you can even see a crane used in construction....and also the glare from vehicle lights.

Originally posted by gavron
Time lapsed video from 3/11/11. Note: You can see a crane being used at beginning of video (under smoke plume). Lights come on around 6 minute mark...

edit on 31-5-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is an awesome video - i have no idea what that could be.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
That is an awesome video - i have no idea what that could be.

Read the post above yours .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not saying this IS a portal. But seriously, a construction crew? A nuclear reactor? First, the nuclear reactor theory can be debunked by simply finding out, is there a nuclear reactor there? No, I do not believe so. I shall look it up for further conformation. And WHAT IN THE HELL KIND OF CONSTRUCTION CREW, would be making a giant white light, and many small orbs above a volcano. None. And as for earthquake lights? Those take place above tectonic plates and look nothing like this does.

Earthquake lights.

Furthermore, earthquake lights are more like rainbows. Skeptics are very good and whatnot, you should always be skeptical. But things can be disproven! And as illogical as it seems to be a "portal," it seems the most logical that this is indeed caused by something we do not know, and cannot explain. Being skeptical does not mean you need to be downright stupid.

Now on the subject of, "demons," I do believe they exist. As well as hell. I do no, however, know who goes to hell or not. I believe it is reserved for true evil. In past times, man was not necessarily primitive, as everyone says. In fact I believe we dumb down past man quite a bit. They built the pyramids, complex structures that would be considered a feat even today. Not only that, math was invented in ancient times. Pythagoreans theorem, pi, etc. Many smart men were indeed religious and were of different faiths. I believe behind every myth there is a grain of truth. Something, was known as demons. legends of succubus' and incubus' and vampires, among everything else, did not start from nowhere. It is folly to descredit everything just because you consider it, primitive or a myth. Anyways, thats my speal, I believe this video is caused by something unknown. What the unknown thing is , is up to your own interpretation. But think on this, IF demons did exist, in the traditional sense. Would not the greatest trick they could pull be to convince man kind they did not exist? Since they are commonly associated with tricking and deceiving mankind. It would seem this would be in their best interest.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

But seriously, a construction crew?

Seriously a construction crew , the video has been posted and discussed many times .

and many small orbs above a volcano.

They are stars , the video is time lapse

Being skeptical does not mean you need to be downright stupid.

Skeptical of what ? an Alien generated portal , I'm not skeptical of that I'm downright disbelieving

I'm a believer in UFOs , I'm a believer in Aliens , I'm even a believer in Alien piloted UFOs but that doesn't mean I have to believe rubbish like this .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
check this out fairly recent 9-2-12.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How has the theory that it is a construction crew been proven though? Where are the reasons for it?

And the now, watching the video over and over again, those do seem to be stars. I am not saying that you shouldn't be skeptical, nor am I saying it is what it's claimed to be, a portal of some kind. It's just instead of saying, oh it's proven that it is a fake, it should be backed up with solid facts.

The stars follow a solid path and never differentiate from that, I see that now. But I am slightly skeptical of that being a construction crew. What is causing the light?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

And um.... way off topic. But interesting? Although it seems to be manmade as ufo's generally don't have the blinking lights that are regulation on aircraft.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

How has the theory that it is a construction crew been proven though?

As shown by gavron in the video above if you watch the top right video you can see the construction crane and the road , the "portal" is on the road and caused by the crews ark lights , its made to look more dramatic by the low quality time lapse camera and smoke from the Volcano .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, in the last part that was cut out, the volcano erupts. There was some warning of this if i recall hearing about it correctly. So why would a construction crew be there in the first place if they knew a volcano was going to erupt?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
What do i think? I think this guy would fit in perfectly here at ATS, lol. He doesn't know what he is seeing and he's speculating that it's a portal to hell. Come on guy, take a step back and lets try to find a more logical explanation...

And that sums it up.

No proof of what it is exactly but is willing to believe in a very unlikely scenario based on absolutely no evidence....because you know, he thinks that's what it is and you can't prove it isn't!! Let's rule out more plausible explanations because the Illuminati and NWO!!!....Yes,would fit in here quite nicely indeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join