It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Creating Portal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I don't know if that has been posted yet but I just came across this and it seemed legit. Scary stuff.

What do you guys/girls think?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I certainly want to believe but unfortunately this video is so low quality is hardly proves anything, but then again that pretty much goes for about 99% of UFO videos.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Whatever it is, its not a portal to Hell. That made me smile because I got this picture in my head of cave men, seeing a UFO, thinking it was God. Similar reaction from us today to this thing.

edit on 6-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Did you see that?"

Yes, I goddamn saw that, stop asking me! I'm using my eyes to view a YouTube video of course I saw that
But I want to watch the original footage, and there is no info whatsoever on where to see it, so it's hard to make a judgement call from this video. Not sure why the chap couldn't just keep the camera further back from the screen. "Do you see that?" x100.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention - but for me its legitimacy is in question when there's no source footage to watch without commentary, zooming and such.

EDIT: Thanks to the poster below who has posted up the original footage!
One thing to note is that it's been sped up.
edit on 6-9-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What do i think? I think this guy would fit in perfectly here at ATS, lol. He doesn't know what he is seeing and he's speculating that it's a portal to hell. Come on guy, take a step back and lets try to find a more logical explanation...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Unidentified light = Alien portal, can't argue with that flawless logic.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think was the same video (at least in part) posted here of Sakurajima volcano, Japan :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The conclusion was that the camera was extra light sensitive and was recording a construction crew at dusk or something to that effect but Ive never seen the end part when the volcano erupts and the odd cloud is shown (6:30), that's pretty wierd.

I wonder how the guy moved from this video to Jack Parsons' black magic and NASA?
edit on 6-9-2012 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Earthquake Light?

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan (which occurred from 1965 through 1967) that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.

Please consider this is a video of a Volcano.

Earthquake Light - wiki

It's a possibility.

edit on 6-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NTellect

Already posted somewhere on ATS,,,I remember commenting on it myself. If I remember correctly, this was something to do with a transforming blowing off some steam or some nuclear reactor test.

it is NOT portal to anything.

A post like this without further arguing your case does not earn you stars and flags OP. You gotta do better next time and come up with more evidence and info

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here, let's solve the problem now.

Someone take a trip to the site and try to walk through it. If you walk through it, it's a portal. But, if you happen to facepalm a rock, it's nothing more than part of the volcano.

Problem solved.

And if you get zapped in the process, it wasn't me. It was the aliens. Or, the almighty.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Hard to say. The fact that he (the guy talking in the video) seems to jump to conclusions when he refers to "It" as a portal, when he doesn't really even know what it is makes me leery about the video. Not only that, but why are alleged "portals" always depicted as being round, or circular formations? Why can't a portal, if one were to exist, be invisible, shapeless or be composed of any other matter, shape, color etc.? ...It's not like anyone has scientific proof of one

edit on 6-9-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
For what it is worth,

Here is the video without the guy jacking it up.

It is well over a year old, but very, very cool. I also tend to think that these lights are due to unknown or not well understood geophysical dynamics of some sort.

It is also very beautiful, whatever it is...

X.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Alien Activity out there....
There are several UFOs above the Volcano during the mysterious bright light...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
There are several UFO above the Volcano during the mysterious bright light...

Oh yeah! Not to mention at 4:47 and 5:09, some bright light appears to come flying out of the top of the volcano!!! Wtf??? I'd like to see the video without it being sped up 30x. If it was the volcano ejecting burning hot material, wouldn't it be a bunch of stuff coming out along with it and not a tiny, by comparison, white ejaculate?
edit on 6-9-2012 by 3n19m470 because: to clarify: i watched the vid posted by xoanon and that is what my comments refer to.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thats the first thread that talk about it
it was created apx 2 yrs ago
maybe the old comments from it can help you out with your thread

Sakurajima Unexplained Light and Ufos - 7/11/2011 Japan

i dont remember seeing that huge ship appearing out of nowhere so SNF
in my video it was cut before the explosion

and look in the sky
it look like there is some ufo shooting out from the volcano
near the end of my video there is like 8 white dot i can count
probably waiting for their mothership

edit on 9/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have to post this, the portal in the video looks exactly like that on an avatar from a member of this forum, I don´t know the name but it remembered me of that avatar especially the outer silver ring.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

the video was all fine ,but mentioning thats a doorway to hell ,is pointless,even religious people have admitted before that is not such a thing as hell,so put that aside and be more specific,if is real the video clearly shows a display of unknown tecnhnology,connecting the dots, I remember those flying objects during the Japans tsunami,comming out of the waves...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
edit... talking crap!
edit on 6-9-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
There are several UFOs above the Volcano during the mysterious bright light...

You mean the stars becoming visible as the sun sets?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

On the aspect of the portal being, "a portal to hell"

It is said that beings of exraterrestrial origin are actually demons, so if you happen to look at in that manner, Yes i guess it would be to hell.

If this is tru, and i just hope to God, that this is just a bit of fear mongering. This could be a portal to a different world....

to which the whomever had made it, could use it to...
-make first contact and be friendly about it
-Or they could be using it to prepare for a full frontal attack to sweep our resources or something else that they want

They do seem to like to abduct people a whoole damn lot.
Mike

top topics

<<   2 >>

join