It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new kid in town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
hi all long time lurker got first post nerves huge fan of weird stuff -mellowed out member
i come in peace shoot to kill if you want a mad trekkie - hate things political -love snacks
hope to lock horns sometime soon folks / i am on this planet for a good time - love to party see you soon

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hate things political? That is the problem of the world, the apathetic attitude

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
yes i am more laid back than most folk

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey there . I love the star trek universe! I'm new as well... Long time lurker though... I see how you can say you hate political things... Perhaps you hate the duality of it all.... It's all crap I think... No politician today that I know of has the courage to say " we will not go to war anymore! We can choose to fight only in the true sense of defense! And not
waste our time and resources on a " department of defense" that offends more than it defends!"

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
those folk are way to uptite man what ever happened to make love not war they are mean people need something to chill them right out

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
whats the easy way to do your avatar folks i need help
figured it out eventually people
edit on 6/9/12 by billdadobbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Welcome to ATS young man !

The room for smokers is located down the hall.

It says R.A.T.S. on the door.

You will have to earn your password of course.

We Look forward to you exercising your Freedom of Speech.

Best Regards,,, Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome billdadobbie

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

thank you kind sir see you around

top topics

join