Why would the Social Security Need 174,000 Bullets? civil unrest on the brink?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
ok while drinking a hot cup of coffie the other morning i couldnt help but notice this new yahoo news had posted of the social security agency whats every ones Op on this ?? this is my first thread btw
here is a couple links
abcnews.go.com...
minnesota.publicradio.org... gn=Feed%3A+MPR_Politics+%28Politics+from+Minnesota+Public+Radio%29&utm_content=Yahoo+Search+Results

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting find...

Let me be the first to give you a flag and star.

500+ bullets each for Social Security fraud officers? Hmmmmm....

~Namaste

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If you read the article, it is all explained.

No conspiracy. Just the media brewing a storm about nothing.

To the OP, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eye0see0with0my0third0eye

I thought it was obvious, they bought it for, and me , him, and her.....

What jackhole buys holopoints for target practice?

They are for one purpose only, causing massive trauma damage and quich death shortly thereafter.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
iv read it. wass just sharing a intresting story i came across but still makes you wonder, you cant really trust what your told all the time its pretty weird all in all tho for soo many bullets

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

and thats what i thought as well i mean come on hollow tips

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Exactly.... unfortunately there are many who think the MSM are on our side, and objectivve reporting only the facts, in a truthful manner.

Get ready for the flaming.......welcome to ATS where encouraging ignorance....I mean denying ignorance is the moto.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

i am just ready for some of these fed things to go down here in texas were ready and prepared guns are our friends
they dont say dont mess with texas for no reason

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

i mean it only makes sence if you think out side msm what its sole reason was .. hollow tips for target practice Bogus.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Gentlemen,

I was fortunate enough to have been assigned to the OIG's office for a couple of years. We executed a number of search warrants, some were for businesses and some for individuals. We would carry in cases like that, sometimes people don't like being handed warrants. We didn't want to make arrests without firearms available either.

We kept our rounds in the drawer of a special security cabinet. Whenever we had to qualify we would grab a few boxes and head over to the FBI range. Some of my best times were beating out the office "chief." He was a little slower and a bit wobbly, but I had had previous training.

Why we only used one type of ammunition? It might have been to eliminate confusion when it came time to draw the rounds for the street, or it may have simply been easier for the supply system to deal with. I don't remember that we were told the reason, and nobody cared.

We never even entertained the fantastic thought that our office might attack citizens. We were too few and coordination with other agencies was difficult enough normally. We had no contingency plans for it, and our restricted documents were about new fraud schemes and individuals being investigated for HHS crimes in our jurisdiction.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye0see0with0my0third0eye

i am just ready for some of these fed things to go down here in texas were ready and prepared guns are our friends
they dont say dont mess with texas for no reason

my family is from Texas. Abilene to be exact. My uncle was the head of the EPA till he died. That slogan is about litter, and if you're from Texas too, you know that, so stop spreading false truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I thought it was obvious, they bought it for, and me , him, and her.....

What jackhole buys holopoints for target practice?

They are for one purpose only, causing massive trauma damage and quich death shortly thereafter.

i practiced with both types, rim-fire and hollow points when i was a kid. that's cause they both have minute differences, (such as loading them into the clip; not much but a slight difference to the touch)... i'd also use hollow points so they would be less likely to ricochet. There is nothing wrong with the FEDS or anyone for that matter who has ANYTHING to do with shooting for choosing hollowpoints. not only are the good for practice, they DO mean business when SHTF. don't f*ck around with Uncle Sam.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

spreading false truth?? lmao your life if false truth, all i asked was for every ones op on this i never claimd anything so direct your ignorence some were else you ignoranus

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I thought at first this was a duplicate story.
But it's not.

It's not just Social Security....there is where the story is...it's been going on for weeks.....why all the separate requests???

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com... DHS and ICE
www.abovetopsecret.com... NOAA

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Dear DontTreadOnMe,

It's not just Social Security....there is where the story is...it's been going on for weeks.....why all the separate requests???
We have separate budgets, the FBI wasn't going to give us their ammo, and we weren't going to give away anything that we had to pay for. Dog shoot dog when it came to funding.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

join