It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eternity versus Everlasting Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You're off topic, Simon.

So, OP: what's the point of everlasting life without an eternity to spend it in?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It may be that I was proving eternity to him . Albeit far from your wishes there will be eternity because the bible is the Word of the living God . Get ready for it . Its coming !

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No one can prove eternity. As for the rest: we're talking logic, not faith. Faith excludes logic, unless we're strictly discussing the definition of faith and its inherent qualities.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
So, OP: what's the point of everlasting life without an eternity to spend it in?

Eternity isn't a place, it's a state -- the state of being outside of time, the state of no beginnings and no endings. Like I said, conceptually, I just can't sort that out, because the lack of time is illogical when applied to concepts that are inherently based on time, so I don't factor it in.

Everlasting life, on the other hand, is easy to conceptualize -- it's just the lack of an end. Life, and reality, would no longer have any expiration date, as they do now.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Have you ever read the bible in-depth ? Can you see the prophecy of the latter days coinciding with the world events of today ? Are you also apprised of the world events and the NWO Agenda 21 ?
If you have not fully researched what I have listed you can't really make a determination on the subject of eternity or everlasting as a valid subject at all .
As a young man God and eternity in heaven is way back on the back burner of your to do list .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Then you should seek the Lord Jesus while there is time , for you have seen the works of a greater power . Seek the truth . If you have the wisdom to see that their is a power guiding this world far beyond the powers of man , surely you will seek the truth of it . The Bible as unpopular as it is tells much .

SP...I am afraid that you are a little behind the curve as to the meaning of my post. This is not an insult...just an observation. I have this Third JOB. And this job takes me all over the World and it is dangerous. I have a Team and I am Training a Replacement for myself as I am now too old to continue doing this job even though I am in Top Shape...after a JOB...I suffer exhaustion. I am no longer in my 20's as my Team is but I am there for ONE PURPOSE...to keep them ALIVE. I am very good at what I do and I am taking great care in teaching a replacement.

Because of this long time JOB...I have witnesses things and be made aware of information that is not in the public consciousness. This information is Life Changing and not all people are capable of dealing with it. From these experiences I know there are many things and concepts that exist that have such extreme effect upon those who are unfortunate enough to have to be informed...that I post to you now.

Whatever you believe or what ever is your comfort zone of belief...be happy you do not know what I do. I wish I could go back in time and unlearn these REALITIES! So if you find comfort in Jesus...more power to you. I unfortunately can no longer be so young. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well youth has passed me by . I am retired from my labors . From what I am aware of that is to come shortly nothing can be that bad . The Great Tribulation is going to change life as we know it forever . And from what I know is coming with the world events and the coming NWO developments and Agenda 21 , these two compliment each other and will soon visit us . The FEMA Camps are real and await the arrival of the Christians . The work you do now is a prelude to such .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Well youth has passed me by . I am retired from my labors . From what I am aware of that is to come shortly nothing can be that bad . The Great Tribulation is going to change life as we know it forever . And from what I know is coming with the world events and the coming NWO developments and Agenda 21 , these two compliment each other and will soon visit us . The FEMA Camps are real and await the arrival of the Christians . The work you do now is a prelude to such .

SP...the work I do is anything but what you have described. What you have described will never happen. Some people view the U.S. Military...of which I work WITH...I am "CIVILIAN"...is comprised of people who are the best of the U.S. population. They are Volunteers and there is a very special BOND that exists between the U.S. Military and the U.S. Population as they are but one in the same. As I have said before...when a person becomes a part of the U.S. Military...they SWEAR AN OATH. This oath is to DEFEND THE PEOPLE AND CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. They do not swear an oath to the Government or the President. Also...it is the RIGHT of every member of the U.S. Armed Forces to disobey an order that VIOLATES THIS OATH. It is their responsibility to determine if an order BREAKS THEIR OATH.

I have been doing this THIRD JOB for multiple decades and I am very proud of our Military. This is why I still have done JOBS even though I will admit that I became too old to do so a few years back...but after meeting the Teams Wives and Parents and have had a guys fiance come up to me and ask with tears in her eyes...ARE YOU GOING? As I expressed to them I might not go this time around...I HAD TO GO! I did not trust the replacement they had for me and that is why I am Training My Own Replacement. You have to understand that my job is a balance of KNOWING...NOT GUESSING...BUT KNOWING...that we are dealing with the right people and these people want us dead. But over reaction is a BAD THING. I convey the message that THIS is going to happen and you can either be a part of it or you can be PARTS! Money is involved. Male Ego and Ancient Tribal Religious factors are involved...but I have to meet them and look them in the eye and let them know...WE ARE THE ONES that they do not want to challenge! And if they take the Money and don't follow through...we will come back and if they make ME come back...there will be no second chances...just elimination and I will find who is next in line to deal with. I am GOOD at this and I am a Man of Peace who is capable of EXTREME VIOLENCE. I do not like violence and convey this fact to them...but I also convey that I am there because they have FORCED me to come there. And no matter how Bad Ass they think they are...We are PROFESSIONALS and we use a few small demonstrations to allow them to understand what they would be up against. It usually goes well. I was SHOT at close range several times a while back because I made a mistake. A High Tech. Vest saved my life and I used a team members body to balance my rifle to end this threat. Thankfully my mistake did not get any of my team killed...but I should have seen it coming. I was told it could happen to anyone...but that is not true...it should not have happened and I was Lax. This is why it is important I train my replacement because the people you talk about putting you into camps...are sacrificing for you everything. People like that will never do as you state and it is a DISHONOR to them and their families. They are the BEST OF US! Don't forget it! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I am sure that you really believe that this countries government is secure but I doubt your actual knowledge of such . The UN /NWO is a real thing that has all but succeeded . The Banksters that owns the Federal Reserve and the other world banks are behind this NWO and have the money to make it happen .
This NWO thing can and will happen even though there is much resistance to it . This you can bank on , they can and I believe will collapse all of the worlds economies and sink the world into a terrible time of death , famine and chaos from which they can then implement their plan with no resistance . All social programs , wage rates , exchange rates and pride will be erased with a long period of death and dismay . The playing field will be leveled and even America will be on the same level as the rest of the world . The huge population reduction that the Globalist wants will be accomplished also with this world wide economic collapse .
Now if you know something different and have proof let us know . As for your patriotism I salute you .
All of the bible supports the events that I have laid out and some more not mentioned . I am a bible believing Christian , a believer in Jesus , but faith is becoming fact as these things transpire .
I do believe there is Eternity and Everlasting Life although we may not fully understand the full meaning of it .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

There is something that I have noticed about some sects of Christianity....this constant necessity to believe in a coming calamity. The U.S. and the World itself have been in far worse conditions than exist right now. The Wold from a Natural view is always experiencing massive Extinction Level Events.

Many times it was the DATE. Int he Year 1000...many thought the end of the world was coming...then in 2000 and again in 2001. The true Calendar is off 125 years in either direction as the exact date of the Birth of Jesus was not kept on record and a guess was made around the rule of Constantine.

The concept of NWO is simply Corps going International and a new alignment of how they make money. But there IS NO WAY the U.S. Military will turn on the people of the U.S. This will NEVER HAPPEN! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Don't be too sure...the government is quite skilled at convincing itself that certain evils are necessary for the greater good...the righteousness of authority, if you will. Just like the Crusades.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

As I have said...a Member of the U.S. Armed Services pledges an OATH to PROTECT THE PEOPLE AND CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES...not the Government. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I can see your mind set . You are grossly disillusioned about what you perceive as your government . The military has experimented on unsuspecting Americans for decades . They have admitted this directly to Congress in 1977.People died in those "experiments " involving spraying 249 population centers with biological s and chemicals to test propagation . These were not their worst but there were plenty of fatalities and suffering .
Then there was the Gulf of Tomkin incident that I witnessed Robert McNamara giggling like a school child telling how he and LBJ came up with the lie to attack Vietnam . The a- hole never considered that he is responsible for a half million unneeded deaths and untold misery .This all on the heels of a coup by big money and the death of the USA . America has been sold piece by piece and Obama is here to finish the job . The NWO is here to dissolve the sovereignty of all countries and become the ruler of all . If you can't see this you are not as observant as you think and have stopped learning .
You will see that there is an eternity soon . And you will find that the Arabs and Islam has the same or parallel prophecy concerning the end times that is concerning the fate of Israel .You will find that no mater how much you think you know it is only a fraction of what people as a whole knows .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Gee, tell me how you became such a repulsive know-it-all without even a scrap of evidence?

Because if you DID have any evidence, you wouldn't be here right now. You would have been... "taken care of".

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What evidence are you talking about . The NWO or The viability of the Bible .Or that most likely before the end of this year the Mideast war will have a profound effect on your life .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

SP...the things I am aware of and will never talk about....make the Gulf/Robbie M. Thing....are of a relative difference between a pebble and an ASTEROID! There was great debate on whether to inform me of some of these things that could have possibly SHUT ME DOWN like turning of a light switch. I have seen this happen to OTHERS AFTER I was in the Fold.

You talk about NWO and Finances and I can tell you that those things are NOTHING! Absolutely...NOTHING! When I first got a tiny bit of the picture I WAS STUNNED...for two days I did not talk. And even though one part of me was saying...you do NOT want to know more...I HAD TO! It was no longer a question of wanting but NEEDING in order to keep ones SANITY!

Believe me when I tell you this....what you THINK you may know....or what you THINK may be the reasoning...IS NEITHER! What you talk about has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING THAT IS OF ANY REAL IMPORTANCE!

I hold on because my THIRD JOB is one of TWO OTHERS...and it keeps my mind off of Reality. Posting here helps me cope also but I am a person that is needed and I am needed to Train My Replacement and after I stop doing Field Work I will continue as a CONSULTANT. But what you worry about is WAY DOWN THE LIST of real issues. Issues of a Nature so alarming that even a person learning of these issues...may render them USELESS! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The only thing that can be worse than Global nuclear war is for Nibiru to be real and on the way to cause extreme global cataclysms and the sun and moon being blocked by ash in the atmosphere .By the way the bible tells of major Tectonic upheavals some time during the Great Tribulation and the blanking out of the sun . As far as alien invasions back to Elijahs removal from the earth alive .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

How about a 95 % population reduction caused by a genetically engineered virus expressly for that reason . We have not lost the meaning of a world seed bank being built and others . Also the Deep underground bunkers being built in the mountainous areas . The only thing in my world that could be bigger than those things is the return of Christ Jesus in the clouds .

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You'll be waiting forever for that, my friend. Why do you believe that will happen? What have you seen that convinces you, beyond a doubt, that your dream will happen?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I do not worry about Alien Invasions as they are just studying us. Any Race advanced enough to have the ability to travel Interstellar Distances would need nothing from us.

As far as Biblical Prophecy or anything of that nature...these are things written by Man and since some form of Human Life has been around for close to 5 Million Years...even a massive catastrophe may not be enough to get rid of us! LOL! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join