Source: Obama Saw Platform Language Prior to Convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Source: Obama Saw Platform Language Prior to Convention

The Democrats put the "God" - "Jerusalem" things back in their "Platform".

Reports say Obama himself wanted it put back "IN" as if to suggest Obama didn't know it was removed.

But other reports say He knew and even approved the original removals.

I think Obama got trapped by the controversy.

Another boondoggle?

Now they have alienated both sides of the coin.

The Democratic National Convention, reeling from today’s chaotic fiasco surrounding the reinsertion of pro-Israel, pro-God language into the party platform, has announced that President Obama personally intervened to ensure that that language was revived. But Politico is now reporting that President Obama approved the original, Jerusalem-less, Hamas-less language less than a fortnight ago. He didn’t try to change the platform “until after Republicans jumped on the omissions of God and Jerusalem late Wednesday.” And his own party was clearly against it – the people on the floor of the convention probably didn’t even vote in majority numbers for the reinsertion of pro-Israel, pro-God language. They booed Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, the DNC chairman, off the stage after he rammed through the measure on the third vote.

Obama is famous for the old * "Let's try it and see if it works" * routine.

When he gets caught, he simply reverses and has the minions put out all kinds of "Reverse-Mortgage" "Credit" stories.

Very shallow with little or no thinking involved !!

Boondoggle

Here's how they "tried" so hard to save grace:

A Democratic official says the president was unhappy about the platform changes when he heard about them.

He told his staff to convey his opposition right away, which set the wheels in motion to reinstate.

On the "God" part, the official said, his response to hearing it was, "Why was it changed in the first place?"
Obama: Why was 'God' taken out of platform in the first place?

Yeah Right

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
At least the Dems fixed their problem before the convention was over. Too bad the Repubs didn't fix their little problem with Romney and Afghanistan huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Another piece of Bretbart trash. Seriously, it's the conservative version of Daily KOS.

Frankly, if he approved of the change, I have greater respect for him. Keep religion in church where it belongs. They need to stop catering to those that feel insecure if their religious beliefs aren't plastered everywhere.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Right Wing is so butthurt at the moment that they are simply slinging everything. It's hilarious right now, but later it's not going to be so funny. Shut the hell up right wing fringe crazies and grab the hand of your fellow man. We do it together or we don't do it at all, idiots. Or, just keep being caboose devastated...I wouldn't mind some comedy as the ship sinks. I'd rather rise together, but if they don't want to...fine.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Are you telling me the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the Democratic Party, got a sneak peak into the platform language?!?!?!

That is almost as crazy as the rumor I heard about George Lucas getting to see Star Wars before it hit the theaters.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I also heard Obama is going to get to look at a copy of the speech he is going to deliver tomorrow. He may even take part in writing some of it. Rumor has it, he may even wrote it (in conjunction with others) already.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Oh, nu-unh! That's crazy!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So let me get this straight. They're complaining about how someone waffled on the lies he was going to tell?

The entire convention process is BS, from start to finish. If they thought it would get them votes, either party would put in language about their pro-alien stance. It's BS. It's utter crap. It's a dog-and-pony show to say what you think people want, so they'll vote for you. It is FICTION. Entertainment.

So Obama was rewriting the script on the fiction he would present. No problem. Any fiction writer is allowed to change his story.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
None of this BS happens by accident or ignorance.

I happen to believe that the powers seats have moved to the East, and the West,
including and especially the U.S., have longsince been pencilled in for destruction.

One version (obama orders the words out) is for the benefit (and anti jewish/zionist slant)
of the new centre of Eastern populice. The other version (re-inserting the wordings) is to
fuel the flames of discomfort in notions of Israeli/zionist dominance in U.S. politics,
into all-out revolution, when they decide the time is right for the SHTF.
(This year, but after oct 24 IMHO).

Who knows what is really being broadcast to this non-English speaking neck of the woods

Here is a v. interesting show highlighting history Americans (and Westerners) know to be
true, but Eastern populices KNOW to be true.

Jim Fetzer interviews Doug Dietrich

Shocking information revealed by a former government records-keeper ordered
to destroy top secret files at the national records centre in St. Louis, Missouri,
before the 'accidental' fire.

History is bunk. What's good is bad.

ETA: THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MINDBLOWING INTERVIEWS I HAVE EVER
HEARD. PLEASE LISTEN. SOMEONE MIGHT MAKE A THREAD.
edit on 6-9-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Teleprompter of the United States, telling the sheeple what they want to hear.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Republicans just seem mad that their convention was an absolute failure, so they're trying to trash the DNC and keep coming up short.

Hey guess what guys? A nun spoke at the DNC....so anti-god.

I WISH democrats would become an agnostic/atheist party though.

edit on 6-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
At least the Dems fixed their problem before the convention was over. Too bad the Repubs didn't fix their little problem with Romney and Afghanistan huh?

So Romney does this and you label him a flip flopper trying to appease people, Obama does it and they are simply fixing a problem. I'm fairly disgusted.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Another piece of Bretbart trash. Seriously, it's the conservative version of Daily KOS.

Frankly, if he approved of the change, I have greater respect for him. Keep religion in church where it belongs. They need to stop catering to those that feel insecure if their religious beliefs aren't plastered everywhere.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

Then what do you think of him putting it back in to avoid backlash? Unless you're a hypocrite you should lose respect for him.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The Right Wing is so butthurt at the moment that they are simply slinging everything. It's hilarious right now, but later it's not going to be so funny. Shut the hell up right wing fringe crazies and grab the hand of your fellow man. We do it together or we don't do it at all, idiots. Or, just keep being caboose devastated...I wouldn't mind some comedy as the ship sinks. I'd rather rise together, but if they don't want to...fine.

Whol exactly has "risen" in the last 4 years?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The problem is that Democrats are hypocrites. Both conventions are failures. Both wouldn't know the truth if it was in front of their faces. Michelle gave an amazing speech, too bad the truth was nowhere to be found. You on the other hand are what is wrong with this country. You call out one party for a speck of dust yet ignore the entire tree growing from your own party.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well I meant from a public-relations standpoint.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Well I meant from a public-relations standpoint.

And that is what you respect? A party that changes its platform as the wind of public opinion blows? I know I don't. All it means is they will publicly say one thing (their platform) while in the background work towards a different goal (the original platform they supported). It means they will be lying to get elected. You support that?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

This was a clear case of "create a problem" so the messiah could ride in during the show and "fix the problem". Both sides do it because both sides are on the same side, against us. It's the carefully scripted kabuki dance of taking turns being "good cop - bad cop" to keep us commoners fighting amongst ourselves so we don't turn against both of them.

Seems to be working fine.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

At least the Dems fixed their problem before the convention was over.

They FORCED the vote on 'God' and 'Jerusalem'. It was a FRAUD.
So that's how Dems 'fix their problems', eh? Through FRAUD and LIES??

Photo of DNC Teleprompter shows vote outcome was predetermined

It was obvious that the 'NO' vote was much louder than the 'YES' vote.
2/3 of the voters were needed to pass the vote.
But the speaker went with the 'YES' vote even though the 'NO' vote was louder.
That's because the outcome was PREDETERMINED.

So yes .. the dems 'fixed' their problem ... faking a vote. Typical.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join