It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin: ‘If Obama Was White, He’d Be Up By 17 Points’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Some people should NEVER get to be on Al Gores Internet !!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is all nonsense. If Barack Obama was white, he would be Jimmy Carter.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Obama being black garners him 100% of the black vote, which means it's a plus.

Not really, blacks vote for democrats on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I agree. It's a fact you would know, right?

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Obama being black garners him 100% of the black vote, which means it's a plus.

Not really, blacks vote for democrats on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

That's nice. I just showed you actual data and facts. How well is Romney faring in the polls with black voters? Democrats always do well with blacks, but against Obama Republicans lost about 70% of their black voters. I live in a Republican state nowadays. I can't talk politics at work because many of the black people I work with get angry if you don't support Obama, it's as if you are calling out their mother or father. It's not political, it's emotional.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I totally agree. Man, do I have to tippy-toe around my African-American friends. It's ridiculous.

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by RealSpoke

That's nice. I just showed you actual data and facts. How well is Romney faring in the polls with black voters? Democrats always do well with blacks, but against Obama Republicans lost about 70% of their black voters. I live in a Republican state nowadays. I can't talk politics at work because many of the black people I work with get angry if you don't support Obama, it's as if you are calling out their mother or father. It's not political, it's emotional.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

If Obama wasn't completely communist, he might be up by 17 points.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
(lets not forget...his Mother was 120% White from Kansas)

That's pretty white right there...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Was it Alec Baldwin flirting with the chance of getting into politics some time ago? First in local N.Y. scene, and later maybe national...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
This is all nonsense. If Barack Obama was white, he would be Jimmy Carter.

Indeed it is nonsense. If Obama were white, Hillary Clinton would be president today.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
If Obama were white, Hillary Clinton would be president today.

Definately. If obama were white, the black vote wouldn't have been as heavy as it was.
And yes, Hillary would be POTUS and the country would be better off.
She has the experience and the intelligence to do the job. Obama .. not so much.

Baldwin is completely wrong. His statement is probably backwards.
He said ‘If Obama Was White, He’d Be Up By 17 Points’
It's probably more like If Obama was white, he'd be down 17 points.
(and Hillary would have gotten in)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He would be. Republicans create angry white people, they even admit they do.

Sen. Lindsey Graham Says Republicans ‘Not Generating Enough Angry White Guys’,

“The demographics race we’re losing badly [sic],” the senior senator from South Carolina explained. “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Republicans fuel racism so they can continue their death grasp on the country.

edit on 5-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Democrats create angry black and Hispanic people by constantly fear mongering about white people. Democrats fuel racisim so they can continue subjugating minorities as dependents.

I think if Obama was white, he wouldn't be president, much less a mass media god king.

Have you ever considered that YOU'RE racist? No way, right?

edit on 6-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

1) He didn't start anymore wars (209/230) years at war is quite enough

You forgot Libya got bombed.

There are more too:

1) Yemeni insurrection / crackdowns
2) Kashmir conflict escalations (drone strike incursions into Pakistan)
3) Operation Linda Nchi a "intervention" into Somalia from last year.
4) Operation Enduring Freedom Trans Sahara , where resistance movements in locations like Morocco or Algeria are actively neutralized.
5) The US is still in the Philippines putting down any resistance to the puppet govt installed there.

And this is the tip of the iceberg. There are at least 25-30 more low intensity conflicts from the last 3 years or so that the US has direct interests in and participation to some extent.

Consider all of the conflicts we promote and instigate in South and Central America over the drug war (that almost never get published in the news in any reasonable context).

All of the coups to oust non-compliant leaders while backing interventions to prevent the overthrowing of corrupt puppet regimes, stamping out revolutions etc.

We have all of these interventions into Africa, and there are calls for even more of them.

I think the point is boots on the ground, 500,000 troops and Two Trillion dollars type war.

Like the type we will be in when Romney is sworn in.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Where are the facts? I've noticed you'll say anthing without facts to back it up. Let me guess, if Obama goes into another war. Let's vote Obama.

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by muzzleflash

You forgot Libya got bombed.

There are more too:

1) Yemeni insurrection / crackdowns
2) Kashmir conflict escalations (drone strike incursions into Pakistan)
3) Operation Linda Nchi a "intervention" into Somalia from last year.
4) Operation Enduring Freedom Trans Sahara , where resistance movements in locations like Morocco or Algeria are actively neutralized.
5) The US is still in the Philippines putting down any resistance to the puppet govt installed there.

And this is the tip of the iceberg. There are at least 25-30 more low intensity conflicts from the last 3 years or so that the US has direct interests in and participation to some extent.

Consider all of the conflicts we promote and instigate in South and Central America over the drug war (that almost never get published in the news in any reasonable context).

All of the coups to oust non-compliant leaders while backing interventions to prevent the overthrowing of corrupt puppet regimes, stamping out revolutions etc.

We have all of these interventions into Africa, and there are calls for even more of them.

I think the point is boots on the ground, 500,000 troops and Two Trillion dollars type war.

Like the type we will be in when Romney is sworn in.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

He would be. Republicans create angry white people, they even admit they do.

Sen. Lindsey Graham Says Republicans ‘Not Generating Enough Angry White Guys’,

“The demographics race we’re losing badly [sic],” the senior senator from South Carolina explained. “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Republicans fuel racism so they can continue their death grasp on the country.

edit on 5-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Democrats create angry black and Hispanic people by constantly fear mongering about white people. Democrats fuel racisim so they can continue subjugating minorities as dependents.

I think if Obama was white, he wouldn't be president, much less a mass media god king.

Have you ever considered that YOU'RE racist? No way, right?

edit on 6-9-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

Why do you think and a great deal of conservatives think minorities are dependent?

Maybe black and Hispanic shy aware from being associated with people like you.
edit on 6-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

PROS

2)He got Bin Laden and drew down both Iraq and soon to be Afghan wars
3)According to Forbes he spent less with what he was given.
4)Kept the economy moving forward.

Item 1: There is another post that deal effectively with this. Even that post does not hit all the bases

Item 2: We don't know who was killed, do we? There are two versions of what happened to the body -- either the dead man was smuggled back to the US or he was dumped at sea. Bin Laden was reported to have died years ago. Was the body a plastic surgery altered body double? Interesting timing that a large part of the Seal team died later in a helicopter shoot down eh?

A lot of this entire story simply does not pass the smell test.

Item 3: What does Forbes say about the deficit? Isn't it about double what it was when obama took office? Somewhere right around 16 Trillion now? How many vacations have these jokers taken? Hmmm.

Item 4: Lol. We are on the cliff with our toes hanging over. All obama did was keep knocking the balloon back in the air. We could have taken a few years of pain and straightened this out but Bush was too busy playing Nero and looting the treasury. Obama's continued spineless action means a crash is unavoidable now.

My friend, I believe you have been victimized by our number one national product: Propaganda.

edit on 6-9-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Romney threatened Syria, Iran and Russia at the RNC.

Obama has not invaded any countries or declared war.

Enjoy your facts

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You can cherry pick your facts and lemon pick your presidents. No comment.
reply to post by thepresident

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Enjoy your facts

Fact is that a US proxy, NATO, waged aggressive war and brought down Libya. Fact is that we are all over the middle east working hard to destabilize that region. Obama is committing one warcrime after another.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Show me that Romney spoke about Syria, Iran, and Russia at the RNC. I'll enjoy my facts. Please show me yours!

Enjoy your facts

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join