It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin: ‘If Obama Was White, He’d Be Up By 17 Points’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes sir .... Alec Baldwin is at it again !

This time he's doing his best to take votes away from Obama and the other banana peel Democrats.

Mr. Baldwin says on Twitter:

Taking to his Alec Baldwin Foundation Twitter account, Baldwin wrote that President Obama would have a commanding lead if he wasn’t black.

“If Obama was white, he’d be up by 17 points,” Baldwin tweeted.

Last week, Baldwin tweeted “Romney will continue the GOP legacy of crippling less powerful Americans in order to elevate rich, white, heterosexual, Christian males” if elected.

Well he sure hits hard on multiple fronts doesn't he?

This "message" can be interpreted more than one way...

I wonder what he Really means?

I wonder if he even knows what he means himself

How many "whites" voted for Obama in 2008?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
He would be. Republicans create angry white people, they even admit they do.

Sen. Lindsey Graham Says Republicans ‘Not Generating Enough Angry White Guys’,

“The demographics race we’re losing badly [sic],” the senior senator from South Carolina explained. “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Republicans fuel racism so they can continue their death grasp on the country.

edit on 5-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
17?
I find that number, obscenely low.

Imagine if he was named Tripp Bristol
instead of Barack Obama.
edit on 5-9-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

link   
That's interesting because he's the Capital One guy and Obama is in my wallet....

link   
I bet just as many people voted for him because is half black as voted against him because he is half black. And this election, I do not think race has anything significant to do with it, and I'm glad.

link   
Ah, good old media race baiting tactics.

Gotta love it

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Alec Baldwin should have left the country like he promised.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Yes sir .... Alec Baldwin is at it again !

This time he's doing his best to take votes away from Obama and the other banana peel Democrats.

Mr. Baldwin says on Twitter

Last week, Baldwin tweeted “Romney will continue the GOP legacy of crippling less powerful Americans in order to elevate rich, white, heterosexual, Christian males”

Like himself? What has he done to help less fortunate people? Yes I am fully aware of his moms cancer foundation. I've also met alec and his mom at a restaurant before. Doesn't change the fact hes a typical rich hollywood liberal. How is it that dems are always saying that repubs are greedy rich people, yet the wealthiest industry in this country is 95% democrat?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A segment of my extended family are in the south and a few of them are very active in some club o democrats. A club which, according to them, refuses to let minorities join. They voted for Obama and I can't figure out why.

Does party loyalty trump racism?
Does voting for a black man negate decades of "whites only" membership manipulation?

They're a funny bunch and even if I didnt hate the heat as I do I still wouldn't visit them. The only thing worse than a bigot is a hypocritical bigot.

Anyway, Baldwin is doing exactly what Graham is doing or suggesting be done. He's helping foster angry black men.

So funny how melatonin levels still manipulate people. These politicians are just fighting over who gets to drive the short bus. lol. All this effort and expense vying for the position of leader of the moron mass. Makes me wonder who the real idiot is. The beer swilling voting buffoon or the smiling jackass asking for that buffoons vote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't particularly like Alec Baldwin, half of what he says is nonsense but,

In this case he is correct.

PROS

1) He didn't start anymore wars (209/230) years at war is quite enough
2)He got Bin Laden and drew down both Iraq and soon to be Afghan wars
3)According to Forbes he spent less with what he was given.
4)Kept the economy moving forward.

CONS

1)Ordered more assassinations than all presidents combined. Advanced drone use even domestically. Expanded patriot act to extremes. Advanced presidential powers. Basically a Bush clone in this respect.
2)Obama Care

Now for Romney you just take the pros 1-3 of Obama and put that in the cons you have 1 pro 5 cons. Then again there are those that believe killing one another based on another's orders is somehow noble and to be viewed upon with high regard. When your killing people you don't know for an unjust cause whom do you think you are really working for?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If Barack Obama's HALF WHITE side (lets not forget...his Mother was 120% White from Kansas) were the side most heavily focused on, we wouldn't have to worry about his opinion ratings or election chances. Hillary Clinton would absolutely have won 2008 and personally, I think we'd be far better off for it today. McCain would have needed Dennis Kucinich as the opponent to have won that election coming after Bush.

Outside of the fact Hillary wouldn't have lost in the first place...I'm not sure race really enters the scene again outside the shameless play the media uses the issue for at every opportunity.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im Canadian and pretty ignorant when it comes to American politics. I never could get my head wrapped around the level of loyalty Americans have to one of the two parties. Seems like a love for the democrats and hate for the republicans and vice versa. From an outsider looking in, I never see a significant difference between the two candidates albeit for minor differences with respect to personal opinions. One is for abortion, one doesn't like gays, etc etc. How can someone be so passionate about their love for one political party when essentially they appear the same to me. Personally I dont care if you are for or against gay aborted babies getting married, just screw me over less than the other guy and you will get my vote.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Obama has the blacks watching his back, so what's all the fuss if the whites don't trust him anymore ? Fair is fair right ? You can't bite the hand that feeds you and so it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI

You forgot Libya got bombed.

There are more too:

1) Yemeni insurrection / crackdowns
2) Kashmir conflict escalations (drone strike incursions into Pakistan)
3) Operation Linda Nchi a "intervention" into Somalia from last year.
4) Operation Enduring Freedom Trans Sahara , where resistance movements in locations like Morocco or Algeria are actively neutralized.
5) The US is still in the Philippines putting down any resistance to the puppet govt installed there.

And this is the tip of the iceberg. There are at least 25-30 more low intensity conflicts from the last 3 years or so that the US has direct interests in and participation to some extent.

Consider all of the conflicts we promote and instigate in South and Central America over the drug war (that almost never get published in the news in any reasonable context).

All of the coups to oust non-compliant leaders while backing interventions to prevent the overthrowing of corrupt puppet regimes, stamping out revolutions etc.

We have all of these interventions into Africa, and there are calls for even more of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Maybe no declared wars, but many "interventions" with many deaths.

2)He got Bin Laden and drew down both Iraq and soon to be Afghan wars

He didn't get Bin Ladin, navy seals did. They located Bin Ladin, they asked for permission to kill or capture Bin Ladin from Obama. Obama said "yes", something that ANY standing president would have done.

3)According to Forbes he spent less with what he was given.

Not true

4)Kept the economy moving forward.

He kept it in a bad spot, if that's what you mean.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by salmoneggs

And that is why tuxedos in Canada are made of blue jean denim.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If Barack Obama's HALF WHITE side (lets not forget...his Mother was 120% White from Kansas) were the side most heavily focused on, we wouldn't have to worry about his opinion ratings or election chances.

That's not true and you know it. Half of the country ignores inter-racial peoples whiteness, they go by what he looks like, which is black.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Obama has the blacks watching his back, so what's all the fuss if the whites don't trust him anymore ?

What?

If black people like a candidate then you can't trust him? Pretty racist bro.

Yeah, because black people are really trying to oppress white people

edit on 5-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Sorry, the people who would never vote for a black man tend to not vote Democrat at all. They are a small, fringe element, both parties have their haters. Obama being black garners him 100% of the black vote, which means it's a plus.

In 2004 Bush got 11% of the black vote.
In 2008 McCain got 4%.

Obama will get the black vote regardless of performance. If anything his race is a benefit to him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join