It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

booming noises in napa cal. area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
iv just been told by my friend, who lives in napa, cal. that he has been hearing, and i quote, "constant booming noises, sounds like little explosions" and he could hear it from his house, but he said he road up into the hills and he was able to hear it even louder, nonstop like every 5-10 seconds.

i found this real interesting because just this last year iv discovered things that iv researched and came across on the internet about ufos, aliens, the illuminati, spirituality, NWO, and even more about GOD and just so much other things that have just been connecting the dots about life and reality, and it just all keeps adding up on top of another.

i myself have not seen any thing unusual than what has been going on my whole life, but this is really the first thing that has happened in my area with things like this.

and me and my friend agree, that something is coming, the feeling in the air is.. odd. like something is going to be different soon, at least thats how i can explain it, haha.

but i really just wanted to hear from other people about this, and get some thoughts from others about it all.

do you think that there is some sort of spiritual awakening coming? or some kind of revolution will break out in the US? because i know its happening in other parts of the world, will it happen around here?
do you guys think that there might be some alien contact happening that is connected with the spiritual awakening?

or do most of you think that things will stay the same as its always been? same old lifestyle thats been going on for, however long its been going on for?

i just heard back from my friend, and the booms have stopped now, so i guess thats that!... weird though, there hasnt been anything like that since iv started learning about it all.... i wonder if its just gonna get more intense?

i hope haha

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
No doubt.....something is up....yikes.....Napa is close to my heart....lived in Sonoma County for many years, did flowers for several wineries in Napa Valley, lol...the big ones too....OMG...it just totally freaks me out that in our lifetime something terrible will probably happen...I have lived through 2 big earthquakes, Sylmar and Northridge, in So. CA......as much as I try to emotionally and logically prepare, and am willing to be a "helper" when all Hell breaks loose, I'm scared....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
considering that california has had a long swarm of a huge number of quakes..... i'm gonna say it's from the quake swarm.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Interesting....could be some more HAARP tech going off. That would be disconcerning to hear at that rate.
*BREAKING NEWS*
~News Caster~
What was earlier recognized as loud explosions in the Napa Valley hills, was later to be discovered only as some hot shot blasting his ridiculously loud sound system inside his car while on his lunch break.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

well i like to hear that someone else from around the area feels something is up..

but how come it has to be something to be afraid of?... maybe there will be all hell to break loose but i guess one just has to confront it with an open heart and know that it is for the best of humanity!.. right? haha..

i mean yeah there might be something bad that could happen around here, but doesnt that mean that there could also be something amazing that happens too?!.... i am in high hopes that there is going to be a global conscious awakening and that peoples minds are going to open up in all kinds of different ways an for the best!

but i guess being scared is something you cant stop.... i try and not bring those emotions into me, because its just a suckier life to live with emotions like that, id rather be happy and think positive about it all!.. even in times of bad, we gotta look at the good..... doesnt that sound like a way better way to live life then constantly being afraid of what is going to happen?

we gotta be excited

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

haha that is funny, i guess something like that is possible!

me and my friends would go up in the hills and shoot guns and blow stuff up way out in the boonies haha..

i guess it could be some other hoodlum kids doing something of the same!

but my friend is pretty smart, and im sure would know a loud sound system or gun shot from a loud explosion coming from the ground..

oh wait.. did i mention that he told me it came from the ground??

maybe it could be the government or military or something making some bases underground over there, because there are a lot of black helicopters and police helicopters that fly off into the hills all the time

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Love your positive attitude.....and actually in both earthquakes I went through the capacity for human love and giving was amazing to see......it has been my experience that when push comes to shove, people are really wonderful....I was really little when Sylmar happened, and maybe retain some childhood fear.....but yeah...gotta have faith "God" or whatever the magic of the universe is, will unfold as it should be......♥♫♥

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

why thank you!
but yes i really do think there is love and positivity in all people, it might just take a little bit more "shoving" to bring it out in some people. haha.

but aint that the truth.. yes in the end of it all, everything will be so great!.. im just excited thinking about it haha... but i think the more people start to think positive and love more, the more it will effect the people around them and it will make something change in them to bring out the love and positivity in them.

after all, we all are connected! haha

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Not to discredit anyone, but there were scattered thunder storms all over Northern California this morning. They were a bit odd, as they were kind of random. Where I live, we didn't get rain during them, but a few short bursts of really heavy rainfall.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That awkward moment when it comes to light that it's just a drunk redneck shooting at squirrels with his double barrel

Nah, it will be interesting to find out what's causing this.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm a born and bred Cloverdale boy, and I did lots of radio work over in Napa valley. Some of this work involved wiring up artificial wine caves for radio coverage.

Any chance the booming was related to drilling/blasting work on new cave(s)? Maybe some sort of resonance in the rock from the boring machine?

reference link

Also under construction is Palmaz Winery in Napa, owned by the co-inventor of the cardiovascular stent. The 50,000 square foot winery will be completely underground, and will include a 50-foot high, 75-foot wide dome reminiscent of the interior of a mosque. Wine storage will be take place 11 stories underground.

Wineries with caves, Napa Valley
lotsa fancy cave pics
construction pics

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

that is very well a possibility!.. that is one of the best answers to this question that i have heard yet...

top topics

join