It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Effects Associated with Unidentified Flying Objects.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.mufon.com...

Karl it won't link to the site no matter what I do, so here's the initial report to MUFON

Is the Openminds TV site on some banned list at ATS ? There's a full report of the incident on there with a follow up investigation that's very interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Oh Bravo! Thank you Karl for giving us another taste of your brilliance.

Back to the thread, just wanted to let you know you have struck a cord with this one imo.

My personal mechanic loves me because I am always coming in to have electrical systems redone. It is in the shop now ready to pick up...
edit on 6-9-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I was involved in a group abduction while stationed at Holloman AFB in New Mexico.
We were not asleep nore altered in any way at the time.

I believe that the craft was using the natural earths magnetic field as a some type of slingshot so to say.

Carl can you explain the difference between a static charge and its magnetic field and the earths magnetic field.

I know you will think this is off subject but I am going some where with it.
My tack in doing so depends on your answer.

I in another abduction in Michigan we were enveloped in a blue field of some kind.
I have researched it and the closest thing I can find is the light from a nuke plants cooling pools.
The are identified as Kilian waves.
Could those waves be directed or somehow used to create a magnetic feild,

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Have you read the book Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne? If so, what do you think about how it applies to this topic?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am from NH , the same exact area where the first abduction recorded was taken place. ...I have never been abducted... But what if all these abductions ormalien meetings are our relatives from the future that are coming back through time and worm holes , to take dna sample s from relatives. Especially after some major event, like nuclear war or whatever, to travel forward in time to recreate the earth as we know it now.?? Just saying...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

edit on 7-9-2012 by Nanocyte because: fish

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

From what I could gather Karl the understanding over the years regarding this type of technology has basically shifted from it being "magnetic" to "gravitational". The "magnetic well" part of the report, which was not completely understood back then or now, obviously points directly towards gravity and time; time being the 4th dimension in which we are all moving and therefore proves the theories mathematically, I think... It's fascinating stuff.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Have you read the book Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne? If so, what do you think about how it applies to this topic?

I got more from texting the author and sort of have a storehouse of ideas from that research
that might not come specifically from that publication. I'll have to go back to the original post
and also that publication to find a relationship. However from the body of work from that
author and my own research and thoughts, the EM moniker is a downright misconception
deliberate to keep science away from the masses.

Big money funds science since Rockefeller sold kerosene for lighting and sits as uber control
for university and development projects. Reading the papers plus their spy networks assures
top control of energy. So EM does not happen just because a differential equation of waves
can be solved in sines and cosines in x y and z coordinates. Sound waves in the ether still
stands if you want force from electricity. So do you want to cover up forces. Then you tell
everyone EM is the thing.

UFOs work on force from electricity and perhaps from that book you might learn what
the uber oil interests know as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I think I replied on these effects before but there is also issue of any thoughts
on

Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It by William Lyne?

from

which can't say for sure unless there are incidents of effects in the publication.
I recall author Lyne saying his father's car headlights filaments were broken so see those
are physical force vibration damage from UFOs. I suspect that issue will never be disclosed.

EM waves are too weak and nonexistent in any medium that is not solid.
The officials of science wanted it that way for universal publication on purpose.

UFOs working on powerful waves naturally do not use EM waves.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I havent realy read any of this but from what i have understood from my own knoweldge and research is that the EM effects are caused by the high amount of radiation or lectrical current or both produced by the engine system inside the crafts, also ionisation had been known to occure and the earliest evidence of ufo radiation dated back to the incident at mount sinai with the commandments,moses and the pilar of smoke he was risen into the pilar of smoke and returned with his beared whitened, now from what i have read this is similar to the effects some abductees have had when encountering UFO Abductions. i do have a idea how these systems work in UFOs but thats a long explanation.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
NARCAP's Haines in CE-5 has one case of mechanical gyros (not electronic) in a plane being deflected towards a UFO causing the plane to veer towards it.

Carl Feindt (waterufo.net) cites cases of mounds of water piling up under craft close to the water.

There are also some cases of light beams bending toward UFOs.

These cases indicate forces stronger than the electromagnetic. Robert Schroeder's book on solving the ufo enigma has some other interesting examples. He makes a case for ('some', my emphasis) UFOs using micro black holes to partially slip into a macro 5th dimension rendering interstellar distances to mere miles instead of light years. The partial slipping into this 5th dimension also could account for those cases where craft seem to disappear or become transparent. Might need to brush up on your math and the latest physics (arxiv.org) to follow his thinking. He says he abandoned the idea of anti-gravity when he realized it wouldn't work out in interstellar space. He can be found by a search.
edit on 9-9-2012 by gguyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Israel is threatening Iran with electromagnetic pulse (EMP) to disturb the economy and the nuclear processes done by the Iranian Nuclear Program.

With that in mind, one can be certain electromagnetism IS USED by military even for flying and probably is MAN MADE

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Hi Carl --- thanks for the wonderous input, on the subject of your knowledge about the UFO enigma. But if my speculation is close, that is...assuming --- that there are two opposing electromagnetic fields that accompany a starship. Should it be also close to assume: that said starship, should have anti-gravitational properties, due to the two opposing magnetic bubble fields; surrounding the starship --- while the starship itself having a same or different polarity charge than either of the two magnetic fields.

Thanks,

Erno86
edit on 10-9-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w
I was involved in a group abduction while stationed at Holloman AFB in New Mexico.
We were not asleep nore altered in any way at the time.

I believe that the craft was using the natural earths magnetic field as a some type of slingshot so to say.

That doesn't make much sense physically.

Carl can you explain the difference between a static charge and its magnetic field and the earths magnetic field.

There is one magnetic field in all points in space. It is a vector with direction and quantity. A static, non-moving, electric charge does not produce a magnetic field.

I know you will think this is off subject but I am going some where with it.
My tack in doing so depends on your answer.

I in another abduction in Michigan we were enveloped in a blue field of some kind.
I have researched it and the closest thing I can find is the light from a nuke plants cooling pools.
The are identified as Kilian waves.

Nuclear plants cooling pools are blue for the same reason that swimming pools look blue, more scattering of blue light in water. They're fairly deep, like diving pools.

Fuel_pool.jpg

What's Kilian waves?

edit on 10-9-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

In water, light travels only 0.75c or 75% the speed of light. Cherenkov radiation is caused when a charged particle moves faster than light would in a medium. So, taking a nuclear reactor as the example, which is surrounded by cooling water, charged particles are moving through the water at greater than 0.75c. As the speeding charged [most commonly an electron] moves through the water it disrupts the electromagnetic [EM] field in water. In order to return to equilibrium, the water's excited electron's release energy in the form of photons and because of the properties of this radiation, the photons that you see are of higher frequency [shorter wavelength] . The shorter the wavelength, the more blue light appears. en:wikipedia.org/wiki/cherenkov_radiation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cherenkov_radiation-71k
edit on 10-9-2012 by Erno86 because: added source

edit on 10-9-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 10-9-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 10-9-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

RE- The car motor suddenly runs again:
Sounds to me like it could be suspended animation. Maybe somehow the electrical and moving components are, due to some sort of gravitational waves or influence, rendered stopped in time?
How else can a motor continue running after not running for a time? Unless the starter motor is engaged and rotating there is no momentum of the engine left when it is full stop, in order to continue rotating on it's own like it never stopped to begin with, it could only be a stopping in time.

If not, that just does not happen from EMF, static or EMP's alone, I would guess, or maybe a combination of those and gravity.

Can only guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The stoppage of time (or more likely the extreme slowing of time in a certain space compared to the area around it) could cause the time discrepancies observed, and the sometimes eerie feelings and sense of confusion of witnesses in some of these cases. So it's a definite possibility.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

www.mufon.com...

Karl it won't link to the site no matter what I do, so here's the initial report to MUFON

Is the Openminds TV site on some banned list at ATS ? There's a full report of the incident on there with a follow up investigation that's very interesting indeed.

Found the report mate and the magnetic field and compass readings of the witnesses vehicle were certainly very interesting, especially as they both had visibly 'dissipated' on the team's second visit twenty days later
- below is another report from the same area exactly one month later and this motorist also reports EM effects only this time in the form of the streetlights 'flickering, dimming and brightening' whilst the object was overhead.

Date of Sighting: December 25, 2009
Time of Sighting: 6:30 PM EST
Location of Sighting: Long Island, New York

.The witness was quite upset during and after his sighting. He was too afraid to get out of car. He and his wife were traveling south on Landing Avenue. He saw bright blue lights behind street lights straight ahead. At that point the lights began approaching. He stopped his car to get a better look. He said that the object contained several very bright blue lights. Smaller lights surrounded the larger lights. He saw a large black mass between the lights. The object was moving right over the street lights northward on Landing Avenue. The object passed directly overhead. He said that the object emitted no sound. The object continued its northward trajectory and caused the street lights to malfunction as it passed over them. The lights would flicker, dim, brighten and then return to normal once the object passed. He says that he hasn't slept much since the incident and has very little appetite. His wife was with him, but didn't see as much because she is handicapped and was in a seat restraint unable to move.
Note: The witness sounded quite sincere and was very affected by what he saw..

link

Think you're right about the Openminds site as well, tried linking it on this thread about a Police UFO/USO case from Chile in 1971 but ended up using WaterUFO.net instead (that case is also relevant as the object was reported to have exhibited EM effects on a police patrol car before submerging into the ocean).

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

From what I could gather Karl the understanding over the years regarding this type of technology has basically shifted from it being "magnetic" to "gravitational".

Well Jocko, that would certainly explain the helicopter in the Coyne case.

"We looked up and saw it stopped right over us," Coyne said. "It had a big, gray metallic-looking hull about 60 feet long." "It was shaped like an airfoil or a streamlined fat cigar. There was a red light on the front. The leading edge glowed red a short distance back from the nose. There was a center dome. A green light at the rear reflected on the hull."

Coyne said the green light swiveled like a spotlight and beamed through the canopy of his craft, bathing the cabin in green light. He said as he and members of the crew stared at the craft his helicopter began to climb without his guidance.

"I had made no attempt to pull up," he said. "All controls were set for a 20-degree dive. Yet we had climbed from 1,700 to 3,500 feet with no power in a couple of seconds with no g-forces or other noticeable strains."

Captain Lawrence Coyne UFO Helicopter case 1973

I'd only ever heard an interview with one of the pilots but there's another good one here at 47:30 with Crew Chief Robert Yanacsek if you've not seen it before - truly an extremely perplexing UFO case and maybe the technology involved was gravitational (as I can't think of many other alternatives if what the pilots are saying is correct).

Originally posted by gguyx

NARCAP's Haines in CE-5 has one case of mechanical gyros (not electronic) in a plane being deflected towards a UFO causing the plane to veer towards it.

Gguyx, good call on the Haines case and will certainly try to brush up on the work of Robert Schroeder when time allows - here he is (Haines) explaining more about the incident and how the in flight navigation system VOR was effected:

Scramjet76 also compiled this great image to show the relative sizes of the Cessna 340 to the object reported by the pilots.

Cheers.
edit on 18-2-2013 by karl 12 because: Fix video link

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I was looking through CE-5 but lost my bookmark. However, there is a similar case in Peter Sturrock's
"The UFO Enigma", pages 86-88, and the Mansfield helicopter case, also beginning on page 90.

There are technical reports on NARCAP as well Haines' aircat database. It might be in there as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join