It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next "Fals Flag" Operation = Fake Civil War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So I was looking through a thread which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... The thread begins by discussing the recent large orders for hollow point rounds by the DHS, etc. It says, specifically:

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

- The global financial system is dying according to the next guest, Greg Mannarino- the people are not prepared- an economic collapse would result in a civil war, this ties in with the government buying hollow round bullets.

This passage triggered my speculation; and I realize this is just that. But I suppose it may be an idea worth entertaining. If we think that there is a possibility of an upcoming "false flag" attack, and many are speculating that the reason fo this attack might be to "take control" away from citizens, so to speak (restrict freedom,) might it then make sense that this "false flag" op could come in the form of a "faked" civil war, attempted coup, or militia attack?

Think about it... we have seen a handful of stories in recent months about the govt focusing in on those militia groups. And if it were a militia group that (allegedly) caused an attack... especially if it was a seemingly more organized attack, this might give them exactly the kind of scenario they would "need" for massive invasion of personal privacy / freedom.

Yes, it's a pretty paranoid speculation, but I'm curious to hear what some of you may think of this.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I don't believe the civil war that will ensue would be a false-flag operation, but it wouldn't at all be hard to portray the freedom fighters as terrorists (as they so often are) to a country of barely conscious zombies.

Definitely a possibility, especially when you account for how nobody will tell the public any reason (as far as I am aware) for purchasing the hollow points.

It is not a conspiracy that the financial system will crash, and logical to assume that in a country where very few are prepared for the worst (or even a week long power outage), that chaos would follow.

I know many argue that simply defaulting on debts and creating a new currency backed by a resource or a currency that the people ACTUALLY have control over would destroy our economy, and I agree completely.

With that being said, it is because of our inaction (as well as our ancestors) that the system has gotten so FUBAR that I believe we have a moral obligation as a species to do the hard work, so that more are not born on top of a debt treadmill.

Debt does not equal Money, and that this has been going on for over a hundred years is embarrassing to me as a human, and I often wonder how our descendants will look back on us. (That is, if it is even recorded in a future's civilization's world history)
edit on 5-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think most people expect civil unrest soon just by looking at the events playing out in front of our eyes, but these events make it even more plausible.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Maaaaybe they bought all those rounds so their agents can practice and train? Does anybody remember how horrible the police were at the Empire State Building shooting?! Maybe our agents could use some practice!

Besides, who cares.... I have 1000 rounds sitting in my closet. Ammunition isn't exactly hard to get, the government can buy as much as they want. So can I :-)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It would have to involve allot of Governors and State Congress people.
911 didn't need that many in on the know to be pulled off but this would.

I could see this happening with a regional or grass roots backing however.
This would be large groups of armed citizens that "take over" towns or sections of states and in effect shut out the Federal government.

Not sure if this would happen, it would take allot of organization and planning.

It would be almost impossible without real support to pull off a "false flag" with this.

However, the leaders and organizers for this kind of succession could be government plants, like bin laden was. (before he died in 2001)

edit on 5-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm not certain it would require many people in on it. And in such a speculative scenario, I could envision it taking two forms. In the first, it is a true false flag, or something close to it. In such a case, they could even use trained military or private paramilitary units. They create what looks like a small uprising in two or three places... just enough to make it look "loosely organized." I think that last bit may be key, though I suppose that's just as speculative as the rest.... This method would require many participants.

.... In the second method, they could figure out a way to trigger one or more "militia" type groups to actually attack. There are quite a number of methods I could envision them using to do this. If you don't want to suggest use of voodoo-level-technology like MK ULTRA mind control, etc, it could involve use of insertion of the right provocateurs into the right groups, maybe another manufactured event or press propaganda to trigger the righteous anger of the group... This method would require few direct participants.

As I said, it's just an idea that came to me and I was playing around with.
edit on 6-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Or, I suppose (just thought of this one) they could use a blatant, failed "false flag" as a way to spark a real, widespread, civil unrest. Just thought of it when I made a post containing this in another thread:

Think about it.... if it were true... and some guy writes a book alleging that there will be a government run false flag at some sporting event, it gets a little publicity, and then there just happens to be a terrorist style attack at that sporting event... how exactly do you think the public will react?

Pretty much like the 9/11 thing but with 1000x times more distrust and venom.

Of course, that would really mess with their image. But if we're talking about a group that is allegedly about to step up to the worldwide dictorial plate, would that really matter?

top topics

join