It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pepsi Sweetener is Mixture of Dangerous Carcinogenic Chemicals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm having problems finding exactly how this sweetener works in the body so I can find an antidote or companion food to neutralize it's effects. I need to know exactly how it works and what it does chemically in the body. I also need to know how and where it is absorbed in the digestive tract and why some people treat it as an invasive organism. Anybody run into that information anywhere? Maybe it is part of a bacterias or fungi excretion or defense system?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
don't drink sodas. your body needs water.

I can agree for the most part about all the various toxins in our food/drink and that we need to clean it up or else face an epidemic of epic proportions but...

I also am pretty sure that most sodas are 98% water.

So technically you can live by drinking only soda with no other source of water.
This can be done for periods of years even.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Wow yeah that is a shocker!

They are ALL toxic and designed to poison and degrade your life force and immunity.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Bah, not like people drinking soda's think its healthy.

I'd suggest drinking green tea with lemon, lime, and honey it's good for you, and will make you pee pee a little bigger over time.
Put some ginger in it if you can handle the taste. Now that's denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
People will guzzle down this stuff like theirs no tomorrow and if you try and point this out to them they will call you "weird".

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Even water now give you cancer with a little fluoride in it and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said it all good i had to buy a filter of Australia - from Dowdens Pumping get rid of that S??T at 95%

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Not that the Pepsi Company doesn't do evil things, they most certainly do... But your sources are skewed, OP. 2 of them are little more than blogs, and Huffington Post is one of the most commonly referred-to names for blatantly fraudulent news.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I think the FDA has made it abundantly clear that it's perfectly OK to fill your products with poisonous chemicals--if you are one of the many corporate co-owners of the FDA.

If you're one of the little people trying to sell lemonade to help a cancer victim pay their bills; or an honest small-time farmer selling a gallon of raw milk...well, sorry, pal--you lose.

It won't end until we take back our country. And at this rate we probably never will....

This is corporate America. Profits above all else even the safety of the consumer. The issue here is that if you even mention the word aspartame people look at you like you have 5 heads. But I do love the irony of the Feds shutting down a 10 year old's lemonade stand while these big corporations can literally lace their product with known poisons.

This country will not be "retaken". Empires don't end in revolution. This is the little unknown historical fact. Empires collapse on themselves. Nobody wins.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

stevia is safe. its even said to have a stabilizing effect on the pancreas.

edit on 7-9-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Whatever out there that will increase brain power, because common sense dictates that if you are consuming something with 0 calories and 0 sugar that isn't water you are asking for health problems.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join