It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pepsi Sweetener is Mixture of Dangerous Carcinogenic Chemicals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

New Pepsi Sweetener is Mixture of Dangerous Carcinogenic Chemicals

occupycorporatism.com

The new mixture of sweeteners being tested includes acesulfame-potassium, or ace-K. The problem PepsiCo has with aspartame is that it is affected negatively in warm conditions that occur during shipping before their soda products arrive in retail stores.
In 1998, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of ace-K despite its known safety dangers. This chemical is most popularly used in baked goods, chewing gum and gelatin desserts according to the food safety advocacy group
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.activistpost.com

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is kind of scary so basically what the Pepsi company is doing is adding a chemical into their product to make it sweeter That product is known as Ace-K, or acesulfame potassium it is a highly addictive chemical that actually causes cravings for the toxins Think about it this way if they can get away with this what else can they get away with?

occupycorporatism.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It’s like putting a little bit of nicotine in every bottle. Good for the profits, bad for the people

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ALL sweetener is poison. Also gum. The stuff they put in gum for flavoring is chemical hell! But good on you for pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
With the Mercury mentioned too... I read somewhere that when formaldehyde and mercury mix, the synergistic effect increases the potency thousandfold.

So, probably best not to have a cigarette with your Pepsi!

Ah, here we are, almost had it:

As per an independent study aluminum and formaldehyde present in vaccines can increase the toxicity of mercury, in any form, by 1000 times.

www.swaraj.org...

So, now, whatever you do, don't put any deodorant on if you're planning on having a cig with that soda at lunch

edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Found it

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I think the FDA has made it abundantly clear that it's perfectly OK to fill your products with poisonous chemicals--if you are one of the many corporate co-owners of the FDA.

If you're one of the little people trying to sell lemonade to help a cancer victim pay their bills; or an honest small-time farmer selling a gallon of raw milk...well, sorry, pal--you lose.

It won't end until we take back our country. And at this rate we probably never will....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
My favorite sweetener of all time is good old fashion "Sugar" If for some reason one should watch their Sugar intake then I advice Moderation or no soda at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Aspartame is 'negatively affected" in heat. Funny how they don't really get into how.

When it's heated over 86ºF, the " wood alcohol in Aspartame converts to Formaldehyde, and then to Formic Acid. Patients with methanol toxicity caused by drinking 3-4 Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi per day, have been caused to have MS or Systemic Lupus symptoms..." :Source

It's a freaking neurotoxin.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What doesn't cause cancer anymore?

Why the surprise???

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Hey watch it there mister...it's illegal to sell lemonade on the street.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I really dont understand this alternative sweetener issue..Wtf is wrong with sugar? Itll give you a cavity? Oh, well guess what, aspartame will give you CANCER.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I really dont understand this alternative sweetener issue..Wtf is wrong with sugar? Itll give you a cavity? Oh, well guess what, aspartame will give you CANCER.

That's an easy answer... you make both... one with sugar (or HFCS) and one w/o to sell to both folks who are and aren't counting their calories. If you didn't make the sugar free version, that entire segment of calorie watching folks won't be able to give you their $.

You know what, let the sheep consume the poisons... just opening up lanes of traffic for those who don't swallow the hype and the poisons.

Derek

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good luck with that.
I'm pretty sure they don't use sugar any more in soft drinks...cuts into their profit margin....besides, HFCS is more addictive than sugar, and is more likely to make you fat.....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
It’s like putting a little bit of nicotine in every bottle. Good for the profits, bad for the people

WRONG. Nicotine is Not a carcinogen. It does not cause cancer, heart disease, lung disease. It is Only mildly addictive in it's natural form. Nicotine is a vascular constrictor and a mild central nervous system stimulant - exactly like the caffeine in coffee.

This Ace-K is leaps and bounds more dangerous than nicotine is.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you see, Im kinda starting to root for the big corps feeding all the idiots the weed killer.
the smart ones know better and research what they put into their bodies and dont trust
ANY company that is tied with the USDA, FDA, or big pharma..Drink up America

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, if smoking causes cancer, drinking causes cancer, and eating beef causes cancer, then what do I got to lose with Pepsi? lol Looks like I will die eventually anyway.

No wonder they were on sale for $2.50 a 12pk
edit on 5-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
All sugars are that unnatural laboratory created sugar unless it is cane sugar

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well, if smoking causes cancer, drinking causes cancer, and eating beef causes cancer, then what do I got to lose with Pepsi? lol Looks like I will die eventually anyway.

No wonder they were on sale for $2.50 a 12pk
edit on 5-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)
Nah,, you dont have to go out that way
Many more fun ways to hit the dirt

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is a choice then. Will it be more harmful for corn syrup in your soft drink ? Or this new sweetener. The score may be equal after drinking 10 cans of each. One will make you die slowly, and the other will make you die slowly as well.

Choose one.

Thanks op for informing us of this new sweetener.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks very much for the alert, OP. I've been carefully watching for corn syrup and cutting it out, but this additive has pushed my level of tolerance over the edge. I guess that since the agencies supposed to protect us are openly making decisions to harm us, it's clear now that they are the ones we must fear. It used to be that if someone was even slightly paranoid there was something wrong with them. Now if we're not paranoid and extra vigilant, we're doomed. Who needs fear of attacks when our own agencies are sabotaging us and compromising our safety and health?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join