It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 11 Symbolism and September 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just putting it out there...

Considering all the Number 11 symbolism surrounding the events eleven years previous; does anybody else think it's possible that we may see some strange happenings around this upcoming anniversary?

6: Symbology Of The Number 11 (11:11) 
With the number 11 appearing frequently throughout my studies, I felt the following introduction / summary may eliminate the need to repeat myself thus allowing new-comers and regular readers alike to quickly be brought up to speed.

The facts: 
11: In the Universe 
* On 11th August 1999 at 11:11am there was a total solar eclipse observed throughout Europe
* 21st December 2012 at 11:11am is the winter solstice of the final day of the Mayan calendar
* The current astrological sign of the zodiac is Pisces, we are currently moving into Aquarius - the 11th sign of the zodiac
* 21st December 2012 = 21/12/2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11
* The sunspot cycle lasts 11 years - the next one peaking in 2012.

11: Pyramid Numerology 
* 11:11 x 11:11 = 1234321 (Numerical sequence ascending and descending in the fashion of a pyramid)
* 111 x 111 = 12321 (Pyramid number)
* 11 x 11 = 121 (Another pyramid number)
* 11 = 3 in binary arithmetic. 3 makes the cornerstones of the Trinity or pyramid

11: 9/11 
* The World Trade Centre stood like an '11' 
* 9 + 1 + 1 = 11 
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
* September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
* The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Centre was 'Flight 11'
* Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
* New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
* September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012 (Note that in the Mayan calendar, it was said that there would be 20 years of 'no-time'. A period of unrest where the planet is making a transition from one age to another. 9/11 stood 9 years from the start of this 'no-time' and 11 years from the end.)
* The World Trade Centre was built between 1966 to 1977... taking 11 years

www.whale.to...:_9/11__

With all the different ways the Number 11 symbolism can be looked at, I think a few other dates could also be possibilities...

On 9th September, 4016 days will have elapsed, of course 4 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 11. Also being the date of the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

10th September at 00:09am GMT would be 4016 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes.

11th September: 11 years to the day...too obvious?

Failing that, there's always the 22nd September, to make it 11 years and 11 days...

Or even more convoluted, there's the 23rd September, at 00:09am. 11 years, 11 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes.

With lots of people now being affected by the 11:11 phenomena, to me it appears there's a BIG subconscious connection between us all pointing us in one particular direction, to Christ Consciousness. Layers within layers, connections and mirrors, our fractal reality, micro and macro. Could the external application of the 11:11 phenomena to the outside world also prove fruitful to 'reflect' events to come?

Mr. Clay would've been all over this no doubt. 
In peace brother.

www.rikclayfoundation.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Also, with the 25920 year cycle ending, there's the 259th day of the year, September 16th.

Danger of getting carried away with the numbers and listing every day of the year here
before anyone else says it!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Famous George Bush Senior speech? 'Toward a New World Order'...

Loki420th deleted his post, but the question basically was: "What happened 11 years previous to the date in 2001?"
edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Clarity

edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Accuracy

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

right, thanks for the info and reposting mine^^
here is another question: Is there any spiritual meaning for 11?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If anyone is conversant with Scripture*, for a laugh, divide 1260 by 2. Add the answer (full days) to the date I joined ATS...

*Rev 11:3
bible.cc...

11th September 2012, save you working it out

edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Save some time

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Sorry, I just wanted to put my reply in context... I can delete it no probs if you want.

I believe the Number 11 represents cycles in time/duality (reduces to 2 numerologically). It does represent other things you'll read in numerology books no doubt, but for me that's what it is.

I give a number breakdown here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more thorough analysis of what's covered, here:
edit on 5/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Addition

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I will add one, I was born on 9-11-1961, I have been told that there are very few years that can be flipped over to read the same, then add the 9-11 to that and strange things start happenning, that explains my whole life.

My child was 9lbs 11oz when born and her initials in caps read the same when flipped upside down just like the year I was born.

strange stuff for sure.

Just thought I'd add to the strangeness of this thread

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

It's amazing how these numbers show themselves and resonate through multitudes of layers of one's life experiences.

Your encounters are very curious and interesting!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Strange feeling today. Wonder if something happens at 9:11pm...

Not long to find out, it's almost 8pm here 09/09/12.
edit on 9/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Neck out

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Glad I was wrong about tonight. Hope nothing happens in the next few days.
edit on 9/9/12 by iamahumandoing because: Neck was out, no longer necessary as head severed

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Yes. I started a thread on it:

9/11/2012

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Disclaimer: I'm not making a prediction. I am making an observation. Based on the esoteric nature of the number 11. Look into it if you want to. And this is my observation:

On 9/11/2012, 11 years after 9/11/2001 there will remain 101 days until December 21st 2012. Just discard the zero in 101. That's the entirety of my post, except that perhaps.... PERHAPS... we should keep an eye on it.

I posted this just now in my 11|11 thread as well:

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
edit on 9/3/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

Let's keep your thread going as well as mine. The more the merrier.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well, mine's pretty much dead in the water here but I'll be sure to keep an eye on yours

Something's afoot that's for sure, as for when, where, and how; I really wish I could fortune-tell!!!
But as we and many others can see, the Number 11 symbolism shouts too loud to not be listened to.

We'll be watching anyway...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well, mine's pretty much dead in the water here but I'll be sure to keep an eye on yours

Something's afoot that's for sure, as for when, where, and how; I really wish I could fortune-tell!!!
But as we and many others can see, the Number 11 symbolism shouts too loud to not be listened to.

We'll be watching anyway...

Not dead in the water. Still floating. We'll keep each other afloat...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

* 21st December 2012 = 21/12/2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11

* 9 + 1 + 1 = 11 
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11

On 9th September, 4016 days will have elapsed, of course 4 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 11. Also being the date of the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

www.rikclayfoundation.org...

If you're going to add digits, you don't stop on 11. 1 + 1 = 2.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If you're going to add digits, you don't stop on 11. 1 + 1 = 2.

Haha stop making me think of more dates

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

10 is god, going from 9 to 11 means evolution without god!
In other words transhumanism

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The OP mentions some coincidental arrangements which include number 11, but those arrangements are disconnected from the event itself, and, for some reason, the arrangement which should be included is missing from the list. I'm talking about the aftermath of the terrorist attack - the war in Afghanistan. Once you link the attack on WTC and the Pentagon with war, the curious three time-related 11's show up: The World War One ended (armistice) on 11/11 at 11 a.m.

The beginning of the war in Afghanistan on October 7 is a prompt to consult the Bible, because there are 27 days from September 11 to October 7 (both dates are included in the counting to link both events). Since there are 27 books in The New Testament, this part of the Bible should contain a reference to the events of September 11, 2001. But does it?

Oh, yes - big time.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tremex

I feel honoured your first post is on my thread!

I am still learning so would welcome any bible references you have that spring to mind so I can read them and form an opinion.

Thank you for piquing my interest

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by tremex

I am still learning so would welcome any bible references you have that spring to mind so I can read them and form an opinion.

If I list the related Bible passages, then you would have a hard time to make a connection with the events of 9/11, 2001. You understand that such an event drew a lot of attention from folks who are into prophecies, and so they already tried one way or the other to link the event with popular sources of prophecies, like the Bible or the Nostradamus quatrains. But nothing has been found commensurate to the shocking result of the September attack. I'm talking about the vagueness of some references that the folks might have found.

Except one passage in The New Testament, which has a tight enough connection with 9/11, the passages refer to the way they have been found. You just can't start reading The New Testament from the beginning hoping that you uncover some association with the terrorist attack using tags like "fire" and so on. That's a search using brute force and it won't work, as it never did. The search requires an analytical approach, which is based on assumptions that a few would dare to make.

The traditional prophecies are made by folks who claim psychic abilities - they claim to see significant events occurring in the future. It follows that such a gifted person would like to rise and shine in his or her field by ringing the bell big time about what was about to take place on September 11, 2001. But there are no records of anything like that - the only guys who knew were the terrorists.

If you look at the data coming from that event and uncover plenty of coincidences involving number 11, it may give you a different idea: If these arrangements are not coincidences, then there is something out there that can manipulate human mind - something that entered the mind of the attack planners and unbeknownst to them made the decision regarding the whole preparation and execution of the attack. You simply prepare the whole action the way that the event would return one logical coincidence after another. No one ever made this type of assumption and very likely never will - we are not brave enough for that.

Let me give you an example. You look at the date 9/11 and then begin noticing that number 11 - the day - returns more coincidences than expected. But the date comprises two numbers: 9 and 11. It doesn't make much sense to use number 11 and leave 9 with no reference at all. The Mind that might have prepared the terrorist attack surely doesn't think that way. If that mind isn't human, then it wouldn't surely forget to make 9 properly link itself. The link does exist and is based on a similarity between 9 and 6, where 6 is simply 9 turned upside down. That adjustment would create a similar date to 9/11, that is 6/11. Now go to the history and find an event significantly related to a terrorist attack of a similar nature.

6/11 (June 11): Timothy McVeigh was executed after being sentenced to death for a terrorist attack on a federal building in Oklahoma City whereby 168 people died. That was the largest terrorist attack in the USA before 9/11.

Now you can use that 9 turned upside down, which is 6, to form a prophecy. McVeigh blew the building in Oklahoma City in 1995, and so

1995 + 6 = 2001

Take the date of his death 6/11, turn the 6 upside down and you have the full date of the next major terrorist attack on the US soil: 9/11/2001. There is much more to it...

So that's the clue, if you want to take a look what's in the Bible regarding terrorism. There is a dude who lives only in The New Testament and who is very experienced in turning 9's upside down into 6's. Like 999 into 666. So you can consider in the beginning only those passages that contain the words "the devil."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join