It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Could Be The Largest Synchronized Quadrocopter Drone Swarm Ever

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Haha... Already been done:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Lol, who doesn't have their own personal UAV yet? You can make them for under 200$ and fly it with your cell phone, camera with live footage and all. And, people already have put weapons on these, such as tazers and 22 caliber home made guns. Most people are working on giving them autonomous swarming actions so a group of them can complete tasks as a team.

Fun stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It's crazy...I mean I'm so conflicted by having my mind blown everyday by the incredible leaps in technology...while also dreading what the sociopaths in high places will do with such tech.
S&F.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
It's crazy...I mean I'm so conflicted by having my mind blown everyday by the incredible leaps in technology...while also dreading what the sociopaths in high places will do with such tech.
S&F.

I remember years back a guy was on some TV thing and they showed a flying car he had created. They said they were ready to go into mass production and that they were able to get the costs down to little more then a normal luxury car.

The guy said they was working with the Department of transportation or someone, to apply sensors in to the roads and that was all they were waiting for, as the car needed to have the sensors in order to keep traffic from going where ever they wanted.

I never heard anything more.
This article seems to be about it.Maybe...
newstrendingtoday.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

hey this is almost like the Quadrocopters! Look at the cool flying cars here!!

www.economist.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Metatronin

I want one!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
WOW. With enough of these in the sky. (Thousands) They could act as pixels blinking and show a huge sky wide movie above our heads. These drone formations have so much potential.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
reply to post by ThinkingCap

In my opinion if they are releasing this information to the public, this technology has been around for a good time. This would explain most ufo sightings as i'm sure there is more advanced technology yet to be released to the public.

i honestly don't think anyone has seen an 'alien' spacecraft in modern times as i believe we would have undeniable proof by now and not just lights in the sky.

This really makes you think what technologies have been developed that the general public still has not seen.
edit on 5-9-2012 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

I agree with most of what you said.

I just also think "They" are "Here".

And their bedside manner, though rude, is nothing compared to what we do to learn more about our own fellow earthlings.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The "technology" is decades old from the old days of RC helcopters and airplanes to the gps and the electronics to the newer micro electronics we all take for granted today.

Not really amazing considering between gps and autopilots software now always thought the future at least a good portion of it was about using existing tech in new ways.

Which is what drone tech is with the computer "revolution."

And yes this is one of the biggest reasons I am a "ufo" skeptic how easy it is to fake.
edit on 6-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join