It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Life is Planned. . .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just remember that you are just a pawn in a game.....

You only matter to your close friends and family, nobody else really gives a s**t.....

You are here to work to earn money, pay your taxes to try and keep your head above water and to assist the economy.......

If you are drafted up for war, then you are just cannon fodder, nothing else.....

They pretend to give a s**t, but someone will come along after you are gone and then the same will happen again and again and again............

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
It makes me really sad when I read a post like this OP. Mostly because I was always brought up to believe that you couldn't put a price on a good education and I was always reminded that my education was one of the few things that could never be taken from me.

It is my belief that we attend school in our younger years so that we can learn how to learn and so that we can find subjects that interest us and hopefully study them as young adults at Collage or University.

Don't get me wrong, I myself turned down the opportunity to go to University when I was young because I wanted to be a musician and concentrate on my music, however when that didn't work out for me, the ability to learn that I had learned all those years ago allowed me to become an Engineer and travel/live all across Europe and then later, it allowed me to spend time in America learning how to be a Minister.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you never know what skills you're going to need at different points in your life, but I guarantee that you will find yourself tapping in to the ability to learn that you've been taught since your formative years.

Rev

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Welcome in the Matrix !
the system think they have you
dont be deceived .. you are your own ruler
you make your own rules

Have Faith and trust your guts more then others guts

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

Just because you did not need any of that math in your life does not mean you won´t need it later.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
Just remember that you are just a pawn in a game.....

You only matter to your close friends and family, nobody else really gives a s**t.....

You are here to work to earn money, pay your taxes to try and keep your head above water and to assist the economy.......

If you are drafted up for war, then you are just cannon fodder, nothing else.....

They pretend to give a s**t, but someone will come along after you are gone and then the same will happen again and again and again............

That is the complete wrong way to look at anything.

You may believe this to be so, but telling this to the OP is obviously not helping him in any aspect.
This is just your own outlook on life, and you obviously do not know enough about life to be imposing your own shallow views upon others that are as less fortunate, such as yourself, to not know what this life is all about.

That was one of the most useless, non-thought provoking, ignorant comment i have seen thus far on this entire site.

OP don't take advice from these negative people or you'll see the world around you begin to fall apart. The only way to be content with life is to believe in yourself and push harder and harder each and every time to become successful and comfortable with where you stand.

Set some goals for yourself. Small term and long term on a piece of a paper. Write them out and figure out all of the steps necessary to accomplish each goal.

Maybe find a decent hobby that makes you happy and that gives you a feeling of accomplishment at the same time.

Thats how i keep going...

and when the going gets tough, i keep going.
Mike

added: Giving up is a lot easier than continuing down the path, but when you continue down the path and finally get to where you had initially set out to be. The feeling of accomplishment is so great that no one can take that away from you. When you finally reach your goal....guess what?

You don't stop there, you make another one and go down that road.

Screw that negative bs, you know you're better than that and I know that you're better than that.

Im only twenty, ande ive done and seen things that these negative people would honestly crap themselves over.

There is much more to life than what ensues.

Hope you take my advice dude,
Mike
edit on 6-9-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

You live in the USA. You dont HAVE to do anything you dont want to. And math IS important, but you cant have someone teach you spirituality and stuff like like, you have to find your own spirituality. If you dont want to work till you die why dont you go live in a cave in the woods and just live off the land. You are free to do that in america.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join