It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Life is Planned. . .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum. This is something I've just noticed. I barely started my first job, right afterhi school, this month. I've realized that during our whole childhood, we waste it in school. It seems to me that our whole childhood went away while trying to learn many things in school. Funny thing is that all the thing they teach the children in elementary is bs. Like the math is bs. Why would they want to teach kids about real numbers and other math.
I've also seen that once its over, we enter adulthood. Then we have to work until we die. We have to work because if we don't how will we survive. Man, this is a sucky Life. Maybe not everyone has this Life but everyone in the U.S. does. its as if we're taught to follow there rules. They don't teach us the important stuff like Spirituality, inner peace, and etc. Man, I don't want that kind of slave life. Is deppressing and not free.
I didn't write this to start a fight or anything. I'm just starting to see things. And hopefully I can see many other things that I couldn't see before. Life's a mystery.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploitedAliens

You don't have to conform to slave life. Go live in the woods and do everything for yourself.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Roger Waters/Pink Floyd covered this concept nicely with "The Wall"!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
Like the math is bs. Why would they want to teach kids about real numbers and other math.

Please tell me this is facetious. Why would they teach kids about numbers and math? Are you actually being serious?

They don't teach us the important stuff like Spirituality, inner peace, and etc.

The math and numbers that you call "BS" have a practical, objective purpose, and thus everybody should be familiar with them.
Spirituality is a personal, subjective ideal, and thus has no reason, or practical way, to be taught in schools. It's your personal opinion that it's the "important stuff," and nothing more. I don't find it to be important.
And yet, i think we can all agree that the "BS" math has a practical purpose and application for everybody.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

They don't teach us the important stuff like Spirituality, inner peace, and etc. Man, I don't want that kind of slave life. Is deppressing and not free.

School was never about teaching you beneficial knowledge. It was intended to program you to be a good worker, to prepare you to deal with bureaucracy for the rest of your life.

Congradulations on figuring that out, it shows that you have a higher degree of intelligence than that of your peers. Unfortunately, because you are able to see through the illusion, you will likely have difficulty assimilating into their system. It will be an emotionally trying experience for you.

I'm just starting to see things. And hopefully I can see many other things that I couldn't see before. Life's a mystery.

As you broaden your knowledge you will certainly find that nothing is as it seems. Carefully examine everything with a critical eye. Look at the politics of your country, international politics and events on the world stage. See the connections and never stop asking questions.

The big picture as far as human civilization is concerned is an ugly one. Try not to let your knowledge drag you into depression; if it does, try either focusing on an even bigger picture, beyond earth and humanity, or turn your focus inward to find that which makes you happy.

Just a little bit of advice from another conscious being.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

Yes I'm serious. My little sister is in the 4th grade and they teach them math which they don't teach again in high school. Besides that kind of math isn't even necessary.

But being Spiriitual is important. It's the key to finding inner peace and really enjoying Life. Well that's my opinion but I think this is very important.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are some elements to school that can seem pointless if our career path does not lead us down that way. I wish school had prepared me more for the real world. Budgeting, taxes, etc

Now that you are done the education that the government has given you, you are now ready to educate yourself in every and any area you want. All the information is out there, go research and study. Don't just follow one source, find multiple sources. Find people in that field that are well educated and ask them questions, pick their brain. Now is when you get to learn about what you find most important. School is just the beginning stepping stones, making you ready for the system, once you are out then it's up to you what to expand your mind/spirituality.

A word of advice: Go slow and take breaks. Knowledge can be overwhelming, especially when seeing the world for how it is, so taking a step back from it all and meditating on it for a period of time can help it not get so overwhelming. Yes the world isn't in a great state but it does not have to stay this way, we can make it a better happy world again.

Peace & Understanding

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If you mean algebra yeah it's a useless waste of mental space.
School is there to stop children causing mischief on the streets because the elderly mind cannot deal with the high output of teenage energy. It does seem harsh when you have so much output and creative thoughts and you are forced to sit in a chair and not talk to to anyone for so long.
What are you looking around for? Stop talking? pay attention sit in your chair and stay here and write about crap and when you finally realize to do what we tell you, it's already too late you going to be slave or ridiculed by the other slaves.

A lot of people know what you are talking about and a lot of people go to jail. If you live free and run somebody over tomorrow you are going to face the consequences, do you think condemned serial killers planned on being electrocuted? You can also stop listening and live on the streets with the rest of the free people. Life seems planned but if you got the balls you CAN do what you want while it lasts.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it is all about gettin people busy that they can't evolve their consciousness, spirituality or even start to think about the fails in the system.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Life's a mystery.

Indeed I am still wondering who OKd the EA*RTH is full of mantle pictures spread through out science class?? Makes you not even consider a honycombed planet interior...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I had an interesting epiphany about it a while ago, we haven't learned anything throughout the years in school, right?Well, at least not something practical. What we did learned is to value authority, and how to be dependent upon the system, how to be uncreative, how to become a moron who doesn't know how to do a damn thing which requires him to get everything with money (and can't get ANYTHING without it). So he'll have to work his ass off to survive because he doesn't know to grow his own food, or build his own shelter.

In other words, schools breed a complete set of idiots who don't know how to take care of themselves, and that's how the system takes advantage of them. There are so many jobs out there for unskilled people, people who would have never gone to work at such #ty jobs and in that low wages. People who have gone to school for so many years, but haven't learned a DAMN THING.

We should be outrage on the streets, seriously... We have been fooled, this saddens me that most people cannot see past the society's programming, and are living it like that is what life is all about.

Really?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Important subjects that should be taught in schools, but never will are law and finance.

Cant have the slaves understanding the system

edit on 5-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You are alive, you can do anything you want, pending it's not against another's freewill. That's pretty amazing to me, how can doing almost whatever you want too, be sucky? If you can't see how you can achieve what you want to do, then look harder or ask, there is always a way to work with what you have and make everything you've ever wanted come true.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh, we need math in school. Basic math is important, being able to figure things in your head speedily is crucial in this world we live in. Trouble is they teach us stuff we don't need to confuse us. You see the simple math without all the confusing add ons is a danger to TPTB. If someone buys something from a factory for say fifty dollars and sells it for a hundred, which is the going rate, it is a profit of 100 percent and they made fifty bucks. They doubled their investment and are happy and we are taught that stuff like that is good. Well, not to the consumer it isn't. We were swindled from young to look at figures and profit margins and avoid looking at what just happened. Someone just made a huge amount of money in the middle where they did hardly nothing and took no real risk at all. They could have sold it for sixty five, not a hundred and the person buying it would have gotten a fair deal. Everyone else is doing the same thing and we do not question this because we are conditioned to think it is normal everyday activity.

Over-Education is used in many ways by people in society who want to deceive us. It also makes us think that we deserve things we do not need just so we can look like we have succeeded. Been there, done that, wish I didn't now. I was deceived myself but not anymore. I have spent some time studying the deceivers in this world. Their tactics are very good and a lot of them have made themselves above suspicion. Many have become the pillars of our society. The laws are made to protect these deceivers at the top. Laws are made to catch the little ones at the bottom. Want to join them, have at it, it takes selling your souls to others of their kind. As for me I will remain as honest as I can and keep my soul for myself.

In the coming months many people will begin to notice this high ranking deceit. The increased awareness created by communication will expose all the traits. The deceitful will get more greedy when their profits get reduced and they will become more demanding and expose themselves. They will brag to people they know about their scams and these people will pass it on to others they know. This is going to radiate through the net in social networking and deceit of all kinds will be diminished. The empire of deceit will crumble by it's own overconfidence within a year.

Be very careful when judging people. There are also those who deceive others to help the needy and to try to make things fair. These people don't seem to brag as much but they do still have real pride. I can't still figure out exactly which ones are the good and the bad deceivers. Sometimes people do a one eighty also and change their ways. I think there is a script humans follow in this reality. not always what we perceive is bad is really bad in the end. not always what we think is good is good for our future. I am sure what I say here could cause people to tighten their personal perceptions and accelerate awareness and exposure.

Now that I have basically said nothing at all, I will end my post

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That realization you have is one of the most important in your life time. You'll be fine. Until you discover what it is that you 'really' want to be doing, (what fulfills you) keep your day job. Be patient. Yearn for an answer. You are already being taught from within. That realization that you have about important things shows that you are being "led". Go with that awareness.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"They don't teach us the important stuff like Spirituality, inner peace, and etc. Man, I don't want that kind of slave life. Is deppressing and not free."

I am so glad you can see the world for what it is mate, you pritty much nailed it. Wait to you have some kids, thats when it gets really complicated.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

...I've realized that during our whole childhood, we waste it in school. It seems to me that our whole childhood went away while trying to learn many things in school...

Not to detract from the remainder of your statement, but -- Now that you're "out"...where you thought you wanted to be all along...don't you find it idiotically ridiculous that you spent all those years...wishing you were...here?
Your entire youthful life is spent wishing you could be doing all those things that only "adults" get to do. And, now that you're there...well - I guess it's kinda like every other piece of the pie we spend our lives longing for.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Maroboduus

Yes I'm serious. My little sister is in the 4th grade and they teach them math which they don't teach again in high school. Besides that kind of math isn't even necessary.

But being Spiriitual is important. It's the key to finding inner peace and really enjoying Life. Well that's my opinion but I think this is very important.

That is your opinion. It is certainly not an opinion that is shared by everybody. Spirituality is entirely subjective. I am not spiritual, and i have no problem "enjoying life." Spirituality is not integral to happiness. Not everybody feels the need for it, and it has no practical application in the real world.

Math, on the other hand, is universal. It has practical, concrete applications in the real world. It is a necessary skill.

Teaching spirituality in school would be indoctrination. Teaching a valuable skill such as math in school is practical.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Our life is planned, down too a tee, but not as you see it.

Its predetermination, none can tak that from you, as its embedded into your soul.

TPTB are not in control of your life, as much as it seems so, and they are in control of power and government and such...they cannot control your destiny.

If it is destined for you to move to Canada, you will if you feel it necessary.

Thats what life entails imo, but honeslty the more you complain about the small things, the easier it is for the bigger things to get to you.

Im not undermining your experience here on earth, but there is a lot more to life than just school and then work.

Maybe take up some spiritual advancement techniques? Not a religion in specific, but maybe study a bunch of different religions as i have. I don't know everything there is to know about all of them, but i have more of a good understanding of all of them enough to tell you that they all have flaws and as i do believe in a God, there are certain aspects of every one that i deem to be true and false.

There is far to much to life to just belive that you must work 24/7. Yes you have to work, because you need money to stay afloat. That's unavoidable.

yet, there are a lot of things that make life enjoyable, rather than being miserable.

just my two cents, it would be a better world if a monetary system could be abolished, so all of the power hungry people that are currently in power can fall off a cliff somewhere.

But yuou also have to ask yourself, how would society be structured? If everyone got money for free, do you think everyone would just do everything for charity? I don't believe so.

Look at all of the unemployed people in the U.S. They do not want to help themselves, nor do they want to even try to get jobs. Those people are the leeches of society. Im not talking about the people whom absolutely NEED it. Im talking about the people whom have no ambition to help themselves.

No one would try, and society as you k now it would fall apart.

No one in this world works for charitable reasons,
Mike

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Around 1/3 of our lives is spent sleeping.
School makes children sit and write for the additional 6 hours a day.
They throw a couple of Physical Education lessons in your time table and wonder why you're fat and take away your favorite food.

But this was ages ago because now children spend a daily 5 hours sleeping, 10 hours electronic device, 6 hours writing.
But it must be the salad because they didn't put enough grass and leaves on the cheese burger while you were forced to sit in a chair and not talk or move.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join