It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Pact With Al Qaeda: 5,000 Terrorist Help Topple Assad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi All,

I was just browsing info on the earthquake in Costa Rica and came across one of their news websites to look at videos of it. while i was on there i noticed the word "Al Qaeda" I put the website into Google translate and this is what came up. This is either a great find or a bogus claim. Either way here it is.

Google Translated
Translated Source

Original Source (In Spanish)
Original

A leader of al Qaeda in southern Yemen has reached an agreement with the U.S. Saudi Arabia and providing for the dispatch of 5,000 fighters of the terrorist group to Syria in order to support the rebels and topple President Bashar al Assad.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: Added News quote

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

It's all very sad to see the US President dancing with the Devil, on top of that he hates Israel so much he wants them removed from the map, and is planning to cut all ties soon, he really is a bad leader, thing is we all in the end will pay a high price for what he is doing.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the u.s helpd topple momar ghaddafi they traind terrorists And thats why russia and china dont want us the intervine with syria and cause the same secnario all over again the us leaders were blindfolded and leaded the wrong way fail on our part

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's no bogus claim.. just accurate reporting. The CIA created al-qaeda for this very reason. They seem to show up anytime we have an invested interest! They're a proxy of the US.

There's much deeper evidence and testimony of this, but reporter Ben Swann recently compiled a pretty good synopsis for those who don't know the origins of al-qaeda...

And this one talks about how we're supporting them in Syria, like the article you found

Great find OP. Maybe this Syrian conflict will finally be the one that makes people wake up to the truth of this issue

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
could you also fix the source link? It doesn't seem to be working for me.. Thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eye0see0with0my0third0eye

do not you think that EU should be more angry about that !?

edit on 5-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

then who killed that 3000 americans in the middle of USA ! USA was and is fighting with who in Afghanistan ! who is alley of who in Syria ! if all of them were a game for NWO then USA that is liberating everywhere, someone should liberate USA !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They both work fine for me, are you still having trouble with them?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

if all of them were a game for NWO then USA that is liberating everywhere, someone should liberate USA !!!

Uhhh mate, nobody made mention of 'NWO'...Or a game, you bought it up all on your own

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This really shouldn't be that surprising, it is a common tactic to use rebels to over throw a regime. Remember Libya? Egypt? the same thing failed with the Bay of Pigs to over throw Castro.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I do get a little upset when people speak of al cia duh as if they are an actual group that made up the name themselves.

Al CIA DUH was the name of an american database compiled of muhajadeen fighters. The name was thought up by the americans. The fighters were supplied with arms by the americans. The fighters were employed and directed by the americans. AL CIA DUH operatives may as well be american.

Ask Robin Cook MP. Oh wait we can't since he was murdered for spilling the beans on AL CIA DUH wasn't he

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

And Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the special forces were dispatched by our gutless leader to claim his body.

Is it all making sense yet?

US and the UN is behind the "arab spring" and chaos in the middle east.

Out of chaos, order.

The New World Order. Where's the US dollar going? Down?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Sleeping with the devil?

Check this out

/Kurdman

new topics

top topics

join