It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS ammo build up & Bank bubble (hour long video + notes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The following is an hour long radio show from TruNews, discussing why the government is stockpiling ammo and the potential US economy collapse-

- Why are domestic agencies purchasing hollow round ammo? Who is it to be used on, what is it planning for?

- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) purchased 40,000+ hollow point bullets. This agency monitors fisheries so this purchase is suspicous to say the least.

- Mike Piccione (Daily Caller) argues many American streets are ruled by gangs at night time and the police do not have control.

- He also talks about the American borders being over run by illegal immigration, there are currently 750,000 outstanding felony warrants on illegal immigrants in America, that is a huge amount of people to be in the country illegally and not being tracked!

The video brings up a lot more, it really goes into depth questioning the preparation of government agenices, what do they have in store?

Next part of the video-

- The global financial system is dying according to the next guest, Greg Mannarino- the people are not prepared- an economic collapse would result in a civil war, this ties in with the government buying hollow round bullets.

It is bordering on fear mongering, but this economic problem is not something to ignore, it is very real and it can never end well.

Russia is preparing, Putin has already stated- 'prepare for the worst-

en.rian.ru...

The Russian economy is prepared for a possible economic meltdown as a result of the slowing of global growth and the escalating eurozone debt crisis, President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday.

At a meeting with regional ombudsmen, Putin said the situation was complex both in the European and global economies.

“All these factors cause certain alarm. Now news is coming that China’s economic development rates have slightly slowed and declined and China is one of the world’s largest consumers. These are, no doubt, alarming signals. Let us hope that these concerns do not transform into a full-blown crisis,” Putin said. “Let us hope for the better but prepare for the worse,” Putin added.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) purchased 40,000+ hollow point bullets. This agency monitors fisheries so this purchase is suspicous to say the least

New form of fishing with Hollow points

Sorry had to make a crack at that.

It seems the US is not doing a good job covering up this purchase of excessive ammunition. Do you think they had intended that this purchase be kept more secret?

In my opinion there is no way the government would have let this info slip without have a justifiable reason, as they dont appear to have one, i presume this info leaked by mistake. Then again its hard to cover up such a large purchase.

To be honest i would demand a public statement be made from the federal level with what purpose this ammo is for.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Actually, fishing with rifles or pistols is quite effective in shallow water. The bullets stun the fish almost like explosives do. My Iraqi soldiers fished with their AKs everyday in Iraq. I too think a public statement to account for the purchase of these rounds is important. I do wonder if they are also buying rifle rounds and that is being kept secret.

Hollow point pistol ammo is not going to be that effective against rebels armed with high power assault rifles. Now if they are planning on using them for Fema Camp gaurds that could be possible. I do think there is something fishy about the release of these ammo purchses. Could even be to keep the focus off their buying rifle rounds in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well something is certainly up,
Obama changes amendment from "wartime" to Peacetime martial law
Obama changes amendment to hand over all internet comms to DHS when an Event of
crisis to national security.(civil uprising?)
DHS buys a buttload of ammo
NOAA puts in request for Training, Guns, and ammo
the Social Security Office puts in same request
A small town in Colorado (Coledale ) is taken over by the Military and being converted for Government use
A number of Big investers Sell large stocks to buy Gold
. Yeah.. it has me thinkin Im glad Im a prepper

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lets not forget that DHS is Zionist controlled

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well something is certainly up,
Obama changes amendment from "wartime" to Peacetime martial law
Obama changes amendment to hand over all internet comms to DHS when an Event of
crisis to national security.(civil uprising?)
DHS buys a buttload of ammo
NOAA puts in request for Training, Guns, and ammo
the Social Security Office puts in same request
A small town in Colorado (Coledale ) is taken over by the Military and being converted for Government use
A number of Big investers Sell large stocks to buy Gold
. Yeah.. it has me thinkin Im glad Im a prepper

That fact that NOAA requested 40,000+ hollow round bullets should really make people wonder what is going on!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Imagine if a solar flare in a direct shot at earth large enough to short out 70% of our grid were to happen. Sounds like crazy talk hey..

edit on 7-9-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post a video, and give us some thoughts.

I really wanted to watch it, given the subject matter (one that interests me)

But after a few minutes of listening to this guy drone on and on with this poem, in a very immature, childish rhyme-scheme (no offense, but I wrote better poetry even as a child) I was having a hard time paying attention. Then he goes on to call this allegedly prophetic poem "the word of god."

This was the point at which I turned the video off.

new topics

top topics

join