It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

I think I have seen more evidence of UFO, than that we actually went to the moon. Some thing just dont add up.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Any chance Buzz Aldrin can give him a beatdown like did to Bart Siebel...?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I too am disgusted with Steven Greer, but not for the same reasons as many of the participants in this thread .

Steven Greer's comments actually make him to be more of a liar than Neil Armstrong himself when he states ---> "We did go to the moon - but the events that transpired were kept secret and officially remain secret to this day." By saying that the Apollo missions were real I suspect that his entire rant is designed as a psy-op piece so as to help convince us that there wasn't really a moon hoax, and that Neil Armstrong actually walked on the moon. But what he is really talking about is the "Apollo Simulation Project" invented by NASA from day one and most (if not all) aspects of the lie continues into the present day.

Ask yourselves why have we not returned to the moon given the intrepid spirit of the American people? We have every good reason to have continued on, and to have pressed forward for the greater benefit of mankind - but we stopped dead in our tracks. This makes no sense whatever, because present day technology is far superior compared to what was available then; even the NASA technology of today is far superior in terms of space exploration, and we also possess superior shielding technology, superior battery storage technology, superior computer power, superior space craft and rocketry - yet NASA denies that it cannot achieve now what they did then? BS! Never in the history of human endeavor, particularly as Americans, have we taken such leaps backwards in terms of technological advancement except in what happened between Project Apollo and what can actually be can achieve today through modern science! When will you Apollo mission believers (aka MoonTards) finally realize that you have been had - big time - that you were lied to for all these forty or so years? It is time to wake up and realize that Project Apollo is just another gigantic government psy-op - a lie of history and the time is NOW to expose them once and for all.

Much is made here of the current crop of faked up Photoshopped LRO pictures of the (alleged) Apollo landing sites - supposedly with high enough resolution to see the astronauts footprints and equip left behind? Pure bunk! Believers - go and don your tinfoil hats and continue to bury your heads in the sand. The LRO has long been exposed as a fakery mission that it was for NOT having taken the so called 'moon landing site' pictures that NASA lays claim to. If it was able to discern the so called 'footprints' at the resolution they stated, then why is the Lunar Lander still one big black smudge - a smear and a blur? Then there's the alleged surveyor at the Apollo 12 site where the so called LRO picture has its solar panels pointed in the wrong direction. There are numerous other examples as well. Perhaps the guys (whistlers?) at the Photoshop consoles in NASA headquarters were trying to tell us something - I suspect. If that was the best they (NASA) could have done then the LRO photo-op mission was a dismal failure with respect to proving the authenticity of Apollo landing sites.

Now, the LRO did supposedly take some pictures as NASA claims, but as stated - they were so blurred as to be unreadable, despite the alleged 'high resolution' that they claimed to have used on the cameras settings, and this can only mean that they were all subject to easy manipulation - making them 'suspect' to manipulation - to being touched up in the lab in order to convince the unwary and gullible public to the idea that what was photographed by the LRO really was the real thing, when of course, all they (we) were seeing were faked 'landing areas' of several Apollo missions to the moon.

Given what we know now about the high radiation levels that were insurmountable with the primitive technology of the 1960's, and considering that even today, with such superior skill and modern technology NASA's claim that they cannot make the return trip to the moon is a lie designed to support the cover-up.

edit on 7-9-2012 by de_Genova because: textual errors

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yacahuma
reply to post by de_Genova

I think I have seen more evidence of UFO, than that we actually went to the moon. Some thing just dont add up.

UFO would be your only way to the Moon except for remote vehicles.
However remote vehicle electronics are hardened against outer space radiation to the tune
of three feet of lead. The UFO ship to the Moon would require a thick iron hull to give the
astronauts the same protection as on Earth. This might be possible for the UFO.
Neglecting outer-space radiation as pish posh we may go to the Moon if the thought don't
crap your pants or you are too indoctrinated to think the Newtonian math says you can go.
Man landing on the Moon requires a lot of weight going into Earth orbit as the first stage.
Next is release from Earth orbit and more fuel expenditures.
Not saying impossible but why not send remote vehicles to the Moon to view our great
accomplishments.

edit on 9/7/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
To the moon hoaxers side

To reach the Moon astronauts would have to travel through the Van Allen Radiation Belts, resulting in lethal doses of radiation.

This is a claim the hoax advocates often make, but it is a gross exaggeration and simply not supported by the data. Radiation was a definite concern for NASA before the first space flights, but they invested a great deal of research into it and determined the hazard was minimal. It took Apollo only about an hour to pass through the worst part of the radiation belts - once on the outbound trip and once again on the return trip. The total radiation dose received by the astronauts was about one rem. A person will experience radiation sickness with a dose of 100-200 rem, and death with a dose of 300+ rem. Clearly the doses received fall well below anything that could be considered a significant risk. Despite claims that "lead shielding meters thick would have been needed", NASA found it unnecessary to provide any special radiation shielding.

The hoax advocates also make the mistake of limiting themselves to two-dimensional thinking. The Van Allen Radiation Belts consist of a doughnut-shaped region centered on Earth's magnetic equator. The translunar trajectories followed by the Apollo spacecraft were typically inclined about 30 degrees to Earth's equator, therefore Apollo bypassed all but the edges of the radiation belts, greatly reducing the exposure.

For more information, please see The Van Allen Belts and Travel to the Moon and Radiation Plan for the Apollo Lunar Mission.

Intense radiation from solar flares would have killed the Apollo astronauts in route to the Moon and back.

Solar flares were a NASA concern as well, but the radiation doses claimed by the hoax advocates are again greatly exaggerated and unsubstantiated. Although low-intensity solar flares are common, they posed no real threat to the astronauts. High-intensity solar flares could have endangered the astronauts' health, but these large eruptions are infrequent. Furthermore, there are statistical methods for determining the likelihood of a major flare during a given time interval. If NASA found an unacceptably high probability for a solar flare event during a scheduled flight, the mission would have been postponed. No large solar flares occurred during the Apollo missions and typical radiation doses received by the astronauts was very low.

For more information, please see Radiation Plan for the Apollo Lunar Mission

In addition to exposure to deadly radiation, the Apollo astronauts would have been pierced by thousands of micrometeoroids.

Shielding was provided to protect the Apollo astronauts from micrometeoroid bombardment. Due to their low mass, only a thin layer of material was necessary to stop these dust-sized particles. For example, the Lunar Module was protected by a thin aluminum outer shield a few thousandths of an inch thick. In addition, the astronauts' spacesuits included a micrometeoroid garment to protect them while performing activities on the lunar surface.

How could the astronauts survive in the heat of the Moon's day? Objects that are heated cannot be cooled by space.

the spacesuits were equipped with a cooling system that utilized water as a medium to carry away excess heat.

The cooling system consisted of a cooling garment worn by the astronaut, a heat exchanger, and a porous plate sublimator. Water was circulated through tubes in the cooling garment where it absorbed heat from the astronaut’s body and then carried it to the heat exchanger in the backpack. As water passed through the heat exchanger, heat was transferred to a layer of ice on the surface of the porous plate sublimator causing the ice to sublimate and the resulting gas carried away the unwanted heat. The ice was replaced by continually seeping a small amount of water through holes in the metal plate of the sublimator. When the water was exposed to the vacuum of space, the sudden drop in pressure caused it to immediately freeze onto the plate’s surface.

Geobro, i hope you have read what i posted about the heat question you asked.

Notice how it all comes together ..try visiting brauneg site

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

"So why did he come up with this all of a sudden?". He didn't, he has been telling this story for (read carefully) since at least 2005. Now, while I am not a ardent supporter of Dr. Greer, he has done more than any one person to bring credentialed witnesses to the main stream. Everything I've read here rails about how he is a charlatan without substantiating their claims. Please give me some verifiable examples of his deviance. While some of his proclamations are highly strange and fantastic, they are not enough to discount the work he has done to bring credentialed witnesses to the forefront. His connection with the Sikh temple shooting and his current project are very interesting, readers should look into it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RokitSauce

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Now, while I am not a ardent supporter of Dr. Greer, he has done more than any one person to bring credentialed witnesses to the main stream.

I'm not sure about that. Of the credible witnesses, they all had been on the record and/or attended conferences before Disclosure Project.

Everything I've read here rails about how he is a charlatan without substantiating their claims. Please give me some verifiable examples of his deviance.

This is the wrong thread. You'll find some very good examples in 'The Problem with Greer.' There's also a 2010 tax form out there showing a $700 000 income and $600 000 expenses. Lot of capital there in one year when he's been rolling since the early 90s and not actually brought anything out but incessant requests for more money and *proof round the corner.*

His connection with the Sikh temple shooting and his current project are very interesting, readers should look into it.
In my view, it's just another example of him being adept at using the tragedy of others for self-publicity.

ETA - I was mistaken (bad memory) about the figures and will let my mistake stand. The actual figures are over here. Income - $459,800 Expenses $426,891

2010 was the year he gave Barrack Obama a *deadline* to come clean but it's anyone's guess what research cost $400 000.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by RokitSauce

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Now, while I am not a ardent supporter of Dr. Greer, he has done more than any one person to bring credentialed witnesses to the main stream.

I'm not sure about that. Of the credible witnesses, they all had been on the record and/or attended conferences before Disclosure Project.

Everything I've read here rails about how he is a charlatan without substantiating their claims. Please give me some verifiable examples of his deviance.

This is the wrong thread. You'll find some very good examples in 'The Problem with Greer.' There's also a 2010 tax form out there showing a $700 000 income and $600 000 expenses. Lot of capital there in one year when he's been rolling since the early 90s and not actually brought anything out but incessant requests for more money and *proof round the corner.*

His connection with the Sikh temple shooting and his current project are very interesting, readers should look into it.
In my view, it's just another example of him being adept at using the tragedy of others for self-publicity.

ETA - I was mistaken (bad memory) about the figures and will let my mistake stand. The actual figures are over here. Income - $459,800 Expenses $426,891

2010 was the year he gave Barrack Obama a *deadline* to come clean but it's anyone's guess what research cost $400 000.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

1) I believe I used the word credentialed not "credible". Hmmm.

2) Although you can EXTRAPOLATE motive with some tax returns , I choose not to.

3) I have not seen an example of him screaming "inside job" concerning the Sikh temple shooting. On the contrary, the only statement he has made was in good taste. If you can show me different then please do. If not, I am afraid you've made a blanket dismissal.

Thanks for your response and I await your retort.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How much does it cost to become a Terran ambassador?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This guy's a damn liar who knows nothing. Check out his disclosure website. Increasing levels of paid membership up to $5000/month which is when you supposedly get full access to his research. You're seeing this fundraising campaign a lot with these UFO experts now that we're approaching december 2012 rapidly.

This guy is afraid it will all go under.

LO and BEHOLD, it is his lucky day in his eyes, with the recent death of armstrong to make money
from people.

Or gain followers then spring the charge like the banks do hidden ones but all is not lost, just deposit
$5000 dollars to him and mr greer as folk will disclose you his little green munchkin from sirius..

Siriusly .

P.S MR greer A-number-1 charlatan, how do you sleep at night sir..

edit on 7-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If I'd have 5k/month I'd be tempted to pay just so I can sue the idiot for fraud. He wont have a full proof contract. Not smart enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Steven G, Sell out? puppett? victim of the cabal? or is he a tool for disclosure? or a tool for the cabal to make money? i read the whole disclosure project document and it was astounding but i am left confused as to who to believe and what to believe. maybe Thrive movement will be the next to fall victim to supression? or has it already?....Either way, even if we did or did not go to the moon.. There is no denying there is life or was life on the moon of extraterestrial origin before we went there.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: More comments

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by denver22

Any chance Buzz Aldrin can give him a beatdown like did to Bart Siebel...?

I think it's not out of the realms of impossablility if this guy carrys on .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good to see you made it as mod Kandinsky, hope you keep up the good posts in here too.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Would make a nice Hollywood movie though eh?

Aliens crash in '47. Realising they messed up, the pick-up envoy shows up and makes a suggestion to all leading nations in the world at that time; "Meet us on the Moon... meet us, and we will share tech with you. In exchange you will keep your nations ignorant of our existence for as long as we want you too."

So the race is on... China is lagging behind, Russia is doing great, but their play in the "cold war" (a screen for distracting us...) threw them off balance and the states "won".

They get up there, meet up with the aliens and woop... tech tech tech. I mean, of course they didn't give them state of the art. Consider it more or less how we disgracefully treat the people of Africa sending them our IT trash. (you should really see what we, the west, is doing to them... it's despicable!).
So we get a boost in developing computers etc. and now the tech train is running. Unfortunately I don't think the aliens thought about how the people who got the tech would turn out to be greedy MFs, but as long as they are kept secret for a while yet, they are probably happy.

I wish though they would come sooner than later. The world could do with some unplanned change...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Rubicant13

Of course Greer is using the fact that Armstong has died, to further his money grubbing agenda...It's not like Armstrong is around to deny anything that flies out of Greer's pie hole.....is he.....

Des

I don't know if Greer is making things up or has an agenda but as happens many times with government secrets, the truth can not be told until after the person in question is dead. That in itself is very normal and happens all the time. This must be kept in mind with such subjects.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
so many crazy conspiracies, maybe the "we never went to the moon" conspiracy folks should get together with the "we saw aliens on the moon" conspiracy folks and try to come to an agreement on what really happened because those two conspiracies contradict each other.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
A friend of Greer told me that he has a sexual thing about unicorns and is in fact married to one from venus.

There's horse on Venus?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I agree that this move does not make greer look very good. It looks suspicious to me, and I've enjoyed some of his presentations in the past.

HOWEVER: Has anyone considered, looked into, or addressed this most valid of points?

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
any friends or family of Armstrong disputing his claims?

Lack of denials often begin to trigger my BS-detector. I know that some will argue extreme and silly claims should not be justified with denials. And if that's how people feel, I guess it's their prerogative. But I say, as do some others, that if a story like this gets big, without an official denial, that could indicate an unofficial approval.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
So we get a boost in developing computers etc..

What "boost" would that be? The timeline of developing computers etc. is well documented, there was no sudden jump in new technology....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join