It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dr.greer is a good person stop saying he did this for money

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
John Dewey would be so proud...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i believe that they landed on the moon in that particular place for a reason and that was to view those et ships in which there is a picture floating around of the cigar style ship that armstrong took a picture of on the "craters edge" but i dont think they kill ppl any more in regards to this subject, greer is a little dramatic nowadays but id listen to him and maussan anyday than anybody from this website who have zero info about anything in regards to this subject

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Dr. Greer, IMHO, is a fake and a fraud. He should be exposed for what he really is. He says alot, but proves nothing. He's like the other Sharleton's out there like Wilcock who are on the Talk & Pony Show circuits. Neither of these guys are LEGIT and are only there to MILK ... YOU ... for all your money.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So.....what are ya all sayin then.....that this here greer feller is the Bernie madoff of the UFO world?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I do hope the Armstrong family gets wind of this and find a way to sue the tightly fitting pants off of Greer.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Of course Greer is using the death of Neil Armstrong to feather his nest, he's taking advantage of the one thing apart from him being dead that has haunted Neil, his silence.

Neil was a very troubled man, you could see that from the time they came back to the ultra rare appearances he did, I have no idea what troubled him but I have my suspicions of two possibilities.

1. He never went to the Moon

2. He went to the Moon and saw more than we are allowed to know.

Whatever the case it be it those or something else to do with the Nasa missions he turned virtually to a hermit, that speech he did when they returned from the moon is one of the most painful things I've watched a man do, he should have been floating but looked close to tears and almost had to force the words out.

What they hell did they do to him...

And that's what Greer is hanging on to, the very fact that Neil refused to speak a lot, very typical of Greer, suck on like a leech to somebody that can't defend themselves and profit.

Some might say I'm writing stuff on the back of Neil's death but step back and look that I'm merely voicing opinions, I've no connection to Neil, I've never spoken to him or his relatives and to be honest I would not be that crass after his death.

I could be totally wrong about my thoughts on Neil but I think I'm right sadly.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the degree of displeasure expressed with Steven Greer. Nobody is perfect. He has done good work. His interview with William Pawelek is excellent and important, in my opinion. Pawelek is not fooling around and not lying as far as I can tell from his demeanor and from the nature of his story.

www.youtube.com...

In speaking about Armstrong Greer seems to be relaying second hand information. That is always risky. Whether Americans went to the moon or not, I admire and like Neil Armstrong, but it is obvious that he was troubled by something related to his Apollo mission, very troubled.

His behavior in the aftermath of that first journey to the moon, if that is what it was, is baffling.

Even if the trip was faked, one would expect Armstrong as one of the fakers to have been groomed for the public relations campaign that would have been part of the script. Instead Armstrong acted like someone who had been badly spooked by something and in the process spawned all sorts of questions that would be unwelcome by NASA and the US government.

That looks very much like "best laid plans" gone awry.

There is no way to know if Greer's statements are an accurate reflection of Armstrong's statements and experience, but they are not implausible, if one grants that "aliens" are out there in the neighborhood somewhere.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Perhaps, but would they be killed if they stood up to DENY ever telling Greer this? I would think they'd actually PAY the family to discredit Greer...killing two birds, as it were...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Here's the full PDF of Ingo Swann's amazing book on remote viewing the far side of the moon for agents of the US government (possibly) back in the 1970s, I believe.

ia700605.us.archive.org...

I have issues with Steven Greer's UFO signaling - campouts, and his 'Ambassador to the Universe' training is laughable in my mind, but what he says about Armstrong rings true. NASA had thoroughly investigated the strange lights on the moon phenomenon long before the first Apollo missions and odd sightings have been reported since telescopes were first invented. Documented sightings number in the hundreds and by some very famous people.

The Apollo 11 news conference with Armstrong and the other two astronauts was the most uncomfortable, strained, just plain odd display of nerves and reticence I have ever seen. They looked like they were in shock and very scared they were going to say the wrong thing. I can believe that Armstrong went into seclusion to avoid having to lie. Here's the video:

www.youtube.com...

If NASA knew that there was something waiting for them on the moon, that goes a long ways towards explaining why they may have hired Stanley Kubrick to make fake video and still photos here; especially if something happened and they had to quickly make up a different scenario than what really happened. What would you do, if you had to worry about relaying to the world's people that the three astronauts weren't coming home, because they had been killed by aliens on the moon....?

Oh, and this gets into tinfoil territory, but Greer is one of the most unusual-looking humans I have ever seen. He looks like what I would envision for a human-reptilian hybrid.
edit on 6-9-2012 by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
oh, pardon me, I thought this thread would be a discussion of Neil Armstrong's last statements, not a bashing of Greer. There seems to be plenty of Greer bashing threads on ATS without using Neil Armstrong's death to start another one. Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
oh, pardon me, I thought this thread would be a discussion of Neil Armstrong's last statements

Exactly what statements were they?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Assuming Greer is gonna spearhead the disclosure business is like asking Bloomberg to be a lead plaintiff in a class action lawsuit. Both are like shaking a fruit tree out of season.

True Disclosure is ongoing as a boiled frog that will suddenly arrive as a thief in the light.
There has already been enormous amounts of data disclosed about Earth's ancient history, ufos.....as to the beings that were then.....and now.

Much more will be revealed by the end of the year anyhow so I'd prefer to stay mute for sake of sUrprIse!
Like watching one open a present or witness santa fumbling off the ladder while getting nailed by the Star atop the.....

edit on 6-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
any friends or family of Armstrong disputing his claims?
my thoughts exactly...
I could've just said "ditto" but it would've been a one word reply.

Why hasn't Armstrong's family come forward to contest this as disrespectful to his memory and legacy if it is false?

s&f 4 u

edit on 6-9-2012 by reject because: oops can't flag you so I flag you in spirit

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
Why hasn't Armstrong's family come forward to contest this as disrespectful to his memory and legacy if it is false?

Why should they? Very few people are listening to a known fraud like Greer, and those that believe the hoaxer would just claim it is a attempt at a cover up.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by missvicky
oh, pardon me, I thought this thread would be a discussion of Neil Armstrong's last statements

Exactly what statements were they?

Yes, do tell us why none of these guys apparently have ANYTHING to say about the moon, despite it being the biggest supposed event in world history...(moon history?)

I also laugh at the people who hate someone for making money off of something.

The extreme jealousy at someone who is part of exposing the OBVIOUS HOLES in the Official Story that we could all drive Space Shuttle's through.

Regardless, we the public are not allowed to know anything, and a whole bunch here are more worried about if some guy makes money selling videos being the worst POS in the WORLD ??? Some very sad little people that enjoy nothingness.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Simply because its the right thing to do?

To set things straight; further erode the credibility of an alleged fraud, if such is the case.

"two birds with one stone"

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Seriously.
I thought people I live with here in China had little ethics and morals, this man will do VERY WELL if he decides to do business with the Chinese.
Just when I thought he could stoop no lower, he just keeps on going.
I checked his Wiki page out, seems there's alot of debate in the talk section about his activities and that they are being filtered out from his main Wiki page which seems to the newbies that Greer is a 'legit' person. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?

If I do remember correctly, John Lear once had a wiki page but it was deleted due to 'hoax claims'.

edit on 6-9-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Yes, do tell us why none of these guys apparently have ANYTHING to say about the moon, despite it being the biggest supposed event in world history.

You of course ignore speeches like Armstrong's in Sydney in 2011....

The extreme jealousy at someone who is part of exposing the OBVIOUS HOLES in the Official Story

Except Greer is doing no such thing, care to show one of these "obvious holes" that Greer the hoaxer has exposed?
edit on 6-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The Buzz Aldren punch lol, classic, though he knew he had it coming and as you could see, he was well prepared for the fallout. Besides, Buzz had to live with the stress of forgoing his pension plan, medical care package and dodging a lot more than a taunt! He fully knew dead men don't rise for any occasion; less born again. Imagine the stress he had to live with; rather not.

Come now folks, not 'one' video of the facts as they stand?
Reminds me of the time a young fella from Texas went to Maine to visit with relatives only to have the whole block approach him, poking, prodding, "say something", "anything"! hahahahah
Whada-ya-talgon-abou-willis?
edit on 6-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join